Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 17: Bandaged Knuckles and Restraining Orders

~

Bill helplessly started to cry as Robbie continued his antics. Only one thought ran through his mind as he did though.

Rape.

“Come on Bill. Let's show a little more skin, eh?” Robbie grinned as he slowly began pushing Bill's jeans down his hips.

He only let out a scared whimper in reply before he heard his jeans fall to the ground with a plop. “Now...let's see exactly how tight you are, Billa.” he chuckled, rubbing his ice cold hands all over Bill's ass.

He shut his eyes closed tight when he felt Robbie's finger circling his puckered entrance, waiting for the displeasure of the foreign object penetrating him, only to find his ass remaining empty, and a large mass moved quickly off of him.

Opening one eye, he saw Tom. Well...Tom's fist connecting to Robbie's face.

“No one calls him Billa but me.” he growled, throwing another punch at the teen. Bill couldn't even open his other eye. Relief washed over him, and his fear left, but the shock stayed within his half naked body. His legs gave out from beneath him, making him curl up in a ball in the corner of the brick walls while Tom threw one final punch at Robbie, knocking him out cold.

When he felt a hand rest on his shoulder, he opened his mouth to scream, only to have a hand cover it. He started thrashing and screaming into the hand.

“Bill! Bill stop it, it's me!” Tom screamed, making Bill stop his movement once he say who was touching him.

“T-Tomi?” he whimpered through his red, swollen eyes. “Tomi!” he cried, launching himself into the dread head's chest.

“It's okay Billa. I got you. I got you.” Tom cooed, raking his fingers through Bill's black locks as he cried and whimpered.

“Tomi h-he tried to-”

“Shh. I know. But he's not gonna do it again. I won't let him.”

Bill only let out a sigh of relief, clenching Tom's enormous shirt between his shaking fingers.

“Come on. We can't stay here all day Bill.” Tom stated, glancing at their environment.

Bill only nodded, but didn't stand, making Tom question him.

“C-Can you turn around for a second?” he stuttered, wrapping his arms around his bare knees. Tom was about to ask why, until he finally noticed Bill had on neither pants, nor underwear. He blushed and nodded as Bill stood and pulled his now broken jeans up.

Once Bill signaled that he was decent, Tom immediately brought the taller teen closer and held him. “Don't worry, Bill. If he even so much as glances at you, I'll knock his teeth out and rip his balls off.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom's face etched in worry, noticing the completely unemotional boy sitting in the passenger's seat. Bill just sat there staring out the window, holding his knees to his chest. His hands were visibly shaking and tears still continued to stream down his cheeks.

Pulling the key out of the ignition, Tom watched as Bill slowly, and almost painfully got out of the car. Once in the house, Bill just stood motionless in the middle of the entry way, his entire body shivering, eyes shifting back and forth as if he were reading something.

“Bill?” Tom asked cautiously, putting his hand on the teen's shoulder.

Bill turned his head to look back at the dread head, his eyes red and glossy from crying. Tom let out a grunt, Bill surprising him as he threw his arms around Tom's neck, sobbing uncontrollably. “Bill, it's okay. No one's gonna hurt you.”

“You can't promise that.” Bill whispered, more so to himself than to Tom.

Instead of replying, the dread head scooped Bill into his arms and carried him up the stairs, searching for the boy's bedroom. Once he found it, he carefully laid the weeping teen on the bed, seating himself beside him.

“Don't leave.” he said in a small voice, his glossy, doe eyes boring into Tom's. Smiling and nodding his head, he put his hand on Bill's side, stroking the material of his shirt. Bill gave Tom a grateful smile, closing his heavy eyes lids to catch some very much needed sleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

Eyes fluttering open, Bill stretched his sore limbs, scowling when he remembered he hadn't changed out of his jeans before he'd fallen asleep.

“Where's Tom?” he wondered aloud, glancing around his empty room. “Tom?” he called out, standing to his feet.

Hearing heavy steps pounding up the stairs and down the hall, Bill quirked a brow, jumping slightly when Tom came barreling into the room, his enormous pants slipping off his hips. “I'm here! Don't worry! I didn't-” he paused, taking in an exhausted breath, “-leave!”

“...you've been here all night?”

“I couldn't leave after...what happened yesterday. I thought you could use the company, even though it's me...”

“Thank-you...” he smiled. “But uh...where did you...?”

“Oh! I slept on the couch!” Tom explained, blushing lightly for unknown reasons.

“My parents didn't-”

“Gave me a lecture about if I go into your room, to keep the door open. And that if I even consider touching you your father would castrate me...” Tom frowned at the last part, thinking of life without his best friend. “And don't worry. I didn't tell them anything.”

“Thank-you. They worry about me enough.”

“I still think you should tell them. You could get a restraining order against Robbie.”

Bill frowned, crossing his arms over his torso. “I don't want trouble. He's not gonna do anything. Judging from the crack I heard, I doubt he's stupid enough to piss you off again.” Bill smirked, glancing at Tom's bandaged knuckles.

“Bill...he was stupid enough to attack you behind a school that was filled with well over eight hundred people. What makes you think he won't do this again?” Tom asked, Bill only looking to floor.

“...denial?” Bill offered.

“Bill.”

“I know, I just...I don't want to get extreme with this. Robbie will just get pissed off, and...then there's a more likelihood he'll keep doing this.”

Tom sighed, running his hand down his face. “Sit.” he said, both him and Bill seating themselves on the bed. “Bill...do you realize what could have happened today?”

“...he could have raped me...” Bill whispered, twiddling his thumbs.

“That's right. He could have taken away something that only your true love should have. And he still can. If you take legal action with this, we can protect you. He could be arrested just for being near you and thinking about doing something. Who knows, maybe this isn't his first offense. I bet he's dumb enough to have done this more than once.”

“...can't you just beat him up again?”

Chuckling, Tom grabbing Bill's hand, stroking the knuckles gently. “I will if need be. I'll always be there to protect you. But...will you at least think about the restraining order?”

Bill nodded, cracking a smile and scooting over to Tom, curling up in the boy's lap. “...it's meant for you...” he mumbled.

“What's meant for me?” the dread head asked, lying down with Bill in his arms.

“...my virginity...”

“No. That's meant for you true love Bill.”

“And what if that's you?” the raven haired teen asked, looking up at Tom innocently.

Tom sighed, tucking Bill's hair behind his ear. “As much as I'd like it to be...it's not.” he whispered, kissing Bill's temple before standing up.

“But-”

“I called Andi for you. He'll be here in a few minutes. I'll see you at school.” he smiled, making his way towards the door.

“Tomorrow?”

“No Billa. Take a day off. Just take it easy for me, okay? I'll call you later to see how you're doing.”

Bill sighed, curling up into a ball when he heard his front door close. Tom was the one. He knew it. Tom could love him, and provide for him. And even protect him from Robbie. He would make him happy, and after all, isn't that what a true love does?

~
♠ ♠ ♠
W-What is this? Is this a chapter? OMGFKD! :D

Yes my lovlies, I have gifted you all with another chapter. Dude...that's a two updates for two different stories in one day...I call that a win! XD

Yay for Tomi! He can rescue me anyday. *swoons* Power to the wangstas!

It's not great, and it's kinda short, but eh, what are you gonna do? You guys deserve another chapter!

So, should Bill tell his parents and get the restraining order, or should he keep it to himself and Tom, not knowing what'll transpire? (<------ *giggle* Dat rhymes with vampire...:D)

Should Tomi and Billa get back together?

This is random, but I was on Smosh.com, and they had this photo section entitled "White guys with cornrows" and the second I laid eyes on it I'm like, "Tom fucking Kaulitz BETTER be in here!" And guess what? ....HE WAS! Right next to Bill in his sexy little sunglasses! XD Half the comments on the album were, "OH MY GOD! THAT'S TOM KAULITZ!" I died. All the other white guys were UGLY but Tom and Bill's supreme sexiness was enough to erase them all! :D Now, back to stuff pertraining to the story! :)

Now...I'm kinda cravin' oreos so...Ima go...>.>

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3