Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 18: Bad Dreams and Early Morning Phone Calls

~

Bill's eyes stared into his own, the teen's plump lips curving into a smile. That smile alone made Tom's heart leap. Seeing Bill happy was it's own reward. Out of nowhere, Bill giggled, tilting his head to the side as he gave the dread head a questioning look.

“Tomi?” he asked, his voice clear and beautiful. “Tomi?” he repeated after not getting an answer. Tom's brows furrowed in absolute confusion as he stared back at the other boy.

Bill grinned, skipping to Tom's side and wrapping his hands around Tom's forearm. He giggled yet again, leaning in to kiss Tom on the cheek. “You were up all night again, weren't you?” he questioned.

“You need to stop stressing. We'll be okay. As long as we have each other, right?” he beamed.

Tom's eyes went wide in as Bill's clothes changed from a T-shirt and skinny jeans, to a tube top, mini skirt, heels, and fishnet stockings. He looked like a stripper to be perfectly honest.

“Uh oh. I gotta go, Tomi. I'll be back in an hour with this month's rent, kay?”

Tom watched in horror as Bill's backside swayed gracefully away, only to be groped by another man. A man that look a little too much like his father. A man that after peeling away Bill's skirt, winked at him, and grinned a grin that made Tom's blood run cold.

“Bill!” he screamed. But Bill didn't seem to hear him. He simply stood there, looking very much into the sexual attention Jorg was giving him. He was moaning, writhing beside the man as his strong hands worked their way around the teen's body.

His lips were swollen from the adult's harsh kisses. A thin glaze of sweat forming over his skin as the acts became more and more dirty.

Tom desperately tried to stop them, but found he couldn't move. He could only stand there, completely immobilized, forced to watch his father taint Bill's perfect, angelic body.


~

Tom screamed. He literally awoke from his slumber with a scream most only heard in horror films. Within moments, merely three of Tom's dozens of body guards, two maids, and Jorg himself came sprinting into the room, all prepared to find the worst.

All were shocked to only find Tom lying in his bed, soaked to the bone in his own sweat, taking in heavy breaths to the point of hyperventilation. His dread even surrounding his face after he'd accidentally snapped the band.

“TOM, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!? WHY DID YOU SCREAM!?” Jorg shouted, he and the others looking around the room, searching for the source of Tom's scream.

“Get out.” Tom growled.

“Wha-”

“I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GODDAMN ROOM!”

The adults only looked at each other for a moment, obeying the young heir's orders and leaving without a peep.

Tom continued to sit there, calming down his breathing best he could. His eyes burned from the images that would forever scar his memory. God...sometimes he really despised dreams. Or rather nightmares. His eyes darted to the phone on his side table, launching his body across the mattress to reach it and dial the number.

One ring.

Tom bit his lip.

Two rings.

Tom held his breath.

Three rings.

“Hello?” a very groggy voice mumbled into the phone.

Tom let out the breath he'd been holding, recognizing the voice to be Bill's.

“Tom?” he asked, a yawn following. “What the hell are you doing, calling me at...FIVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING!? Tom!” he whined. “The sun isn't even up!”

“I just...needed to hear your voice...” Tom replied, sounding unbelievably vulnerable.

“You just needed to hear- Why? You called me...eight hours ago.”

“I know. I just...I had a bad dream. And...you were- I...you were-”

Bill's finally decided to fully open his eyes, yanking the covers off his body and sitting up. “You had a dream about me? Was I hurt?” he asked, blinking repeatedly in order to get himself to wake up.

“Not exactly...” he mumbled.

“Was I dead?”

“NO!” Tom shrieked, heartbeat increasing at the mere thought.

“Okay! Okay! Calm down!” Bill cooed, now awakened by the shriek. “It was just a dream, okay? I'm fine. I'm still a little...shaken from yesterday, but other than that I'm fine. Promise. I'm not hurt, dead, or anything in between.”

“...I just...had to be...sure. I needed to h-hear-” Tom cut off, tears threatening to fall.

Bill frowned, realizing how frazzled Tom was over the dream. “Tom, I'm fine. I promise you, nothing happened. I'll stay on the phone and talk to you if it'll make you feel better.” he offered, scratching the patch of skin between his tank top and his pajama shorts.

“Could you?”

“Of course. What do wanna talk about?”

“...are you coming to school today?”

“No. I'm taking your advice. My parents won't care if I miss a day. I don't think you should go either. You seem pretty frazzled.”

“...if I don't go can I come stay with you?”

Bill smiled, picking at the loose string on his shirt. “Sure. But you'll have to lie and say you're coming over to help me with homework.”

“Okay...but I doubt your parents will believe me. It's kinda obvious I royally suck at any kind of work that doesn't involve drinking or sex.”

Bill both smiled, and frowned at the reply. Smiling, because Tom had chuckled, indicating he was calming down, but frowning because Tom had basically rejected him the day before when he had told him he wanted him to own his virginity.

“It is obvious. Just say I'm helping you with homework. Now, do you think you can get back to sleep if I hang up?”

“...can I still come over?”

“As long as the sun is up when you do, of course you can.” Bill chuckled, slipping his legs back under the blankets.

“Okay. I'll see you later. Goodnight Bill.”

“Good morning Tom.”

~

“Bill. Bill, sweetie wake up.”

“Mneehhh!” Bill whined, waving his hand at the person trying to wake him up. He got his ass smacked in return.

Opening his eyes, he glared at his mother who was smiling innocently at him. He turned to look at his alarm clock, groaning obnoxiously loud when he saw the time. Eight thirty-four. The point of not going to school, was to sleep in a few hours.

“What mom?” he mumbled, shoving a pillow over his face.

“Tom's here to see you. Said you were gonna help him with math or something?” she replied.

That woke him up. He sprung out his bed, and frantically began combing knots out his hair while he looked for clean clothes. He's completely forgotten Tom was coming over. Simone rolled her eyes, and simply left the room.

Tom entered only seconds later, smiling at the sight before him. Bill was sitting on his bed, pulling on a pair of black ankle socks, quietly rambling to himself. His hair was a fluffy, yet very attractive mess. He was wearing only a white tank top and a pair of pale blue shorts, though the shorts barely reached mid-thigh on the tall boy. He wasn't wearing any make-up for once, showing off his true, natural beauty.

“Bill?” Tom finally spoke, making Bill spit out the hair tie he'd been holding between his teeth.

“Tom! Why did you come so early?! I haven't even showered, gotten dressed, or put on make-up yet!” he whined, pouting in embarrassment at his unready state.

“You said I could come over as long as the sun was up. Plus you don't need all that. You look beautiful no matter what.” the dread head replied, smiling when Bill blushed at the compliment.

“So...are you ever gonna tell me what that dream was about? You were so freaked out. Didn't think the big, bad Tom Kaulitz was afraid of anything.”

“Um...I'd rather just forget about it.” Tom mumbled, hating how they had to act as if they were friends and nothing had ever happened between them.

“Oh. Okay...um...do you want breakfast?”

“Not really hungry...but thanks...”

“...so should we actually do some math so my parents don't get suspicious?”

“Unfortunately...” Tom sighed over dramatically, dropping his school bag onto the floor.

Bill rolled his eyes and smiled, both dropping to the their knees on the floor and sitting down together. “So what aren't you getting?” Bill asked casually, reaching into the beg for the textbook and spiral.

“...um...everything since numbers decided it would be fun to reproduce with letters...”

Bill snorted, eye brows shooting up when instead of a math book, his hand came out of the bag with a hand full of assorted condoms. All different colors, flavors, and brands.

Tom looked away shamefully, pursing his lips and blushing brightly. “Um...they're...not mine?” he tried, getting a 'yeah right' look from Bill. Tom groaned, hiding his face in his hands. In front of anyone else he'd be smirking and bragging about his overly active sex life, but for some reason he was mortified letting Bill see them all.

While Tom hid within his hands, Bill stared at a particular condom that caught his attention. Green, watermelon flavored, and expensive, therefore a very reliable brand. Bill may be a virgin, but it's not like he didn't own any condoms himself. He knew which were good, and which resulted in unplanned pregnancies.

He bit his lip, the paper crinkling as he spun in between his fingers.

“Tom...?”

“Hm?”

Taking in a quiet breath, Bill tucked the condom in the band of his shorts, and leaned forward, pulling Tom's hand away from his face. Without a moment to spare, he dove in and kissed Tom full on the lips, tackling him onto the floor in the process.

~
♠ ♠ ♠
...............WOOOHOOO! I'M OUTTA MY RUT! THANK GUYLINER! XD I finished it in what, nine days!? YEEEEEAHHH BOI! :D

Tomi had a bad dream. T.T Billa tackled Tomi and kissed him. :D

How's Tomi gonna react? What will Bill's reaction be to Tom's reaction? What will Andi's reaction be to Bill's reaction to Tom's reaction? Will they ever put that yummy condom to use?!

Wow...I shouldn't of eaten so many reese's peanut butter cups...-.-

Okay, in order for me to work diligently on the next chapter you MUST comment. >:D BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyway....comment! All you have to do is click the comment thingy and type words! It means lotz! ^-^

I should be posting the next chapter of Snap! in a few minutes too, but I need to attach a link in the author's notes, and I don't have that particular link on my laptop. So...I must scavenge for a flash drive to bring the chappie to...*trumpets blow* THE DESKTOP! *hold up flashdrive like it's the holy grail* So, it may, or may not be up tonight. We'll see. :P

So....:D

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3