Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 19: Blonde Wigs and Cherry Cheesecake Tarts

~

“Bill.” Tom gasped through the kiss, trying to pry the skinny boy off of him. “Bill, B-Bill stop.”

It took all Bill's strength just to remove his lips from Tom's, but found it impossible to convince himself to release the dread head. “T-Tomi...p-please...” he sobbed, tears leaking out of his eyes as he helplessly kissed at Tom, getting his lips on any skin they could reach.

“Bill...I'm not gonna have sex with you just cause we can.”

“You don't have to have sex with me! Just don't leave me! I want my boyfriend back!” he cried, clinging to Tom in a constricting manner.

Before Tom could reply, Bill continued.

“I love you whether anyone believes me or not! You don't have to love me back just yet! I just want a chance to show you I can be a good boyfriend! You always make me feel happy and safe, and I don't like not having those feelings! I miss you more than you can imagine! I'm falling apart here Tom, I just want a chance!” he sobbed, obviously frantic.

“Bill...” Tom said softly, Bill's tear stained face looking up at him sadly. “You're right, I don't love you. Yet. Someday I know I would, which is exactly why I can't be with you. I can't continue to develop stronger feelings for you.” he explained.

“W-Why not?” Bill whimpered.

“Just tell him the truth, you big idiot!” Tom's conscience screamed at him.

“...my dad won't let us be together. He hates that I'm bi, and hates even thinking about me being with another boy. Before I broke up with you...h-he threatened me. He said if I didn't break up with you he'd bankrupt your family. I can't have you living on the streets Bill! I broke up with you for your own good. I can't let you get hurt.”

“So...you didn't do it because I wouldn't have sex with you...?”

“No, Billa. Surprisingly, I don't even care about that. I did it because I want you to be safe.”

“So if your dad didn't care-”

“Then we'd be together and be partying on your yacht.”

“I gave that back to you five months ago.”

“And I secretly didn't accept it.” Tom smirked.

“Could we...try dating secretly? We could just date and keep it from your father.” Bill suggested, tears ceasing after the discussion.

“Can't. I didn't tell my dad last time, and yet he still found out. I think he's got hidden cameras in my bedroom or something.”

“I think you're forgetting something, Tomi.”

Quirking a brow, Tom lapped at his lip ring in question. “And what have I forgotten?”

“My twin sister Bella.” Bill smirked.

“You don't have a twin sister named Bella.”

“Tom...” Bill sighed, climbing off of him and running over to his closet. Pulling out two socks and a skirt Andreas had bought him as a gag gift, he stuffed the socks into his shirt and held the skirt over his thighs.

Tom laughed, grinning at Bill as if he was insane. “So...you're saying...you'll dress up as a girl, pretend to be your own twin sister, and we'll fool my dad into thinking you have a vagina?”

“Exactly! I get mistaken for a girl all the time! Who would question it?”

“Everyone that notices your Adam's apple.” he replied, poking Bill's neck.

“It's called scarves and chokers, Tom. As long as we don't do anything at school, we could actually pull this off!” Bill exclaimed, one sock falling out the bottom of his shirt.

“...not if your boobs keep falling out of your shirt.”

“I'll buy a padded bra or something. Tom, we could do this!”

“You'd really be willing to dress up as a girl every time we go out in public just to be with me?”

“I'd do a lot more than that.” he admitted.

“Well then...what are we standing here for? I need to buy my boyfriend a bra!” Tom exclaimed, pausing for a moment. “Wow...remind me to never say that again...”

“Noted.” Bill smirked.

~

“Well?”

“...uh...” Tom drew a blank. Frankly, he was surprised he wasn't drooling.

Bill was standing before him in a black skirt, with stockings that went up to his thighs. He was wearing a tight black, and purple t-shirt with a padded bra underneath, making it appear as if he had B-cups. A skull choker was wrapped around his neck to hide his Adam's apple. A pair of purple flats adorned his feet. His hair was lying flat on his shoulders, his make-up done with glitter to make him look more feminine, and realistic clip on earrings were added to seal the deal.

“Uh what? Uh good? Or uh bad?” Bill questioned, smoothing out his skirt.

“G-Good. Definitely good. You look...damn.” Tom breathed, toying with his lip ring.

“I'll take that as a compliment then.” he smiled. “But...how can we be sure your dad buys it?”

“Already taken care of.”

“What do you mean?”

“I invited the G's over. If they buy it, then there's no question my dad won't.” he smirked, his statement followed by a knock on the door.

“The ONE time they knock.” he mumbled, yelling for them to come in.

“Hey T- Who's...this?” Georg asked, confusion evident in his expression, as well as Gustav's.

Smirking, Tom wrapped his arm securely around Bill's waist. “This is Bella . Bill's twin sister. Cheeky bastard never told me about her, but we met yesterday at the mall. She's in town for a few weeks.” he explained.

“Hi.” Bill smiled brightly, making sure to raise his voice a it higher than usual.

“Bella? I've never seen you around.” Gustav replied. He always was the smart one.

“I go to a boarding school in England. I don't get to visit much.” he replied, giving a convincing smile.

“Oh. What's it like there? Heard it never stops raining.”

“It varies. It's worse in other parts of the U.K. It does get muggy a lot, though. Pain in the ass when my hair gets all frizzy.” he pouted, petting his hair for emphasis.

“Yup. You're related to Bill.” he chuckled.

“Not my fault he stole my make-up when we were thirteen.”

“So...you guys wanna grab something to eat from the kitchen and watch a movie?” Tom offered.

“But Bill told me you can't cook.” the cross dresser stated, pretending to show confusion.

“He can't. Unless you wanna end up with your ass glued to a toilet seat with a bucket in front of you.” Gustav replied.

“That was once!” Tom exclaimed.

“Yeah, and my colon will never be the same again.” Georg grimaced, rubbing his stomach.

“Ew...I could teach you.”

“You cook?”

“Bill taught me. You haven't lived till you've tried our cherry cheesecake tarts!”

Georg's eyes lit up at the thought of dessert, and nodded frantically.

~

“...Tom...?”

“...yeah...?”

“...remind me to never ...let you near a kitchen again...” Bill said in a monotone, coughing up a mouthful of flour while he tried to brush the white powder off of his skirt.

Tom frowned, feeling the sticky cherry goo ooze through his dreads. That was gonna be hell to get out.

“...so does this mean no cherry cheesecake tarts?” Georg asked sadly, scowling when he discovered a raw egg in his hair.

“Of course not. Cheese is on Gustav, the cherry's on Tom, and the tarts are in my shoes.” Bill replied, taking off his flat and shaking out crumbled pie crust.

“How did we even get covered in flour? Does the recipe even need flour?”

“Nope.”

“Then how-”

“Gustav...I think it's best we don't know.” Bill sighed, running his finger over one of Tom's dreads and licking the goo off of his finger. “Well Tomi...at least you got the cherries right.”

Tom rolled his eyes and laughed, tugging the bottom of Bill's shirt to get some of the flour off.

“...So Bill...why are you wearing a skirt?”

“...how did you know it was me?”

“Your tattoo.” Gustav replied.

Looking down, Bill blushed when he realized after Tom shook it, his shirt had ridden up, revealing the top of his tattoo. “Oh...oops..” he smiled innocently.

“Why are you-”

“Tom's dad won't let him be with me cause I'm a boy, so I'm gonna pretend to be a girl when we're together in public.” he replied.

“Ah. Might wanna try some coverup for when you actually meet Jorg. He's gonna examine you head to toe. He'll be suspicious that Tom suddenly fell for a chick that's magically related to Bill.”

“Damn...you're probably right.” Tom frowned. “Well...what about a wig? Bill loves his black hair. No one would believe he'd redye it.”

“Okay...but I refuse to be a red head!”

~

“I look ridiculous.” Bill pouted, glaring angrily at his reflection, hoping somehow the wig on his head would teleport to another realm.

“No, you look like a chick. And that's the whole point.” Gustav stated, crossing his arms.

Bill grunted, scratching the top of his head violently. “It's a little itchy.” he mumbled, smoothing out the stray hairs of the blonde wig which contained darker blonde highlights.

“You'll get used to it.”

“How do you know?” Tom asked, immediately getting suspicious when Gustav looked away guilty. “Have something to tell us, oh innocent Gusti?” he smirked.

“...muhprentsmdmecomptenbutypgntswhniwzlitl...” he mumbled quickly.

“Huh? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.”

“My parents made me compete in beauty pageants when I was little! I didn't want to! I didn't have a choice! All those stupid wigs and and frilly dresses! It was a living hell!”

Tom surprisingly stood silent for a moment. But the silence didn't last long. Bill was the first to give, cackles rushing out of his mouth like a waterfall as he fell to the floor laughing his ass off, clutching his stomach. Tom soon followed. Then Georg.

The drummer stood there fuming, fists clenched by his sides in embarrassment.

“C-Come on G-Gus! D-Don't be such a g-girl!” Tom chokes out through his chuckles.

“Y-Yeah! T-Take criticism l-like a man!” Bill voiced in.

“COMING FROM THE GUY IN A SKIRT WITH FAKE GEL BOOBS!”

“But I'm doing it for love. You did it for a lousy trophy, a cheap tiara, and roses from Walmart.” Bill replied, serious for a moment. His giggles began once again when Tom had found the strength to sit up, leaning onto Bill's back and laughing again.

“...OH YOU ARE SO NOT GETTING LAID TONIGHT!” Gustav screamed, pointing a finger at Georg, who was crying he was laughing so hard.

Georg immediately shut up, standing and pinning his boyfriend against the wall. “Oh yes I am.” he whispered, smacking his lips onto Gustav's. Gustav tried to fight back, but Georg worked out five times a week and had biceps the size of Gustav's thigh. Then again, he gave up after about six seconds, and eagerly kissed back, pressing his and Georg's groins together which earned moans from both parties.

Bill's nose was wrinkled in both disgust and being uncomfortable in the awkward silence that had taken over. Tom scowled, slapping his hand over Bill's eyes. “Guys come on! Really? If you're gonna fuck, at least do it somewhere other than my bedroom in front of boyfriend!” he exclaimed.

The G's grunted in response, and inched themselves out of the room, hands not leaving each others bodies for even a second.

Bill giggled, removing Tom's hand and leaning back against the boy. He rested his head in the crook of Tom's neck, fluttering his eyes, and giving Tom's cheek butterfly kisses.

Tom smiled down at Bill, kissing his forehead and wrapping an arm around the boy's skirt concealed waist. Bill looked good as a blonde. “So you think my dad will fall for it?” he asked.

“As long as you don't slip up and call me Billa.”

~
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter! OMGKD! YAY!

A tiny bit of G action. It was needed. They haven't been in, in a while. But poor Gusti. His parents are EVIL! XD

The tarts were made when I went to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving...so that's why that's so random. I don't even like cheesecake...but I bet Georg would. XD

Do you think Jorg is gonna fall for the Bella act? (I KNOW it's a bit cheesy, but come on, they're desperate, I'm sick, and I DESPISE my family right now. Don't ask...-.-)

Im currently working on a TH crack fic, a TH femmeslash, and some one-shots in my spare time when I'm not working on this of Snap!, so hopefully I can finish those and post them when I'm getting late on updates, cause it's been a while for this.

Anyone else think the new dealy for the profile pic is stupid? I like the old way better. -.-

Um...I better go, cause I have writing to do and family to hate right now. I'll probably write a journal entry and rant about it after this is posted. So...bye bye!

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3