Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 6: Australians and Escalades

“I don't even know why I'm upset! I mean I- I'm a good person right? I don't lie! I'm still a virgin! I don't steal! I mean sure I'm not innocent but who is anymore?” Bill slurred. He'd been gulping down beer after beer since he'd stepped foot in Andreas' room.

“I think you should slow down on the beer Bill. You're drunk and it's not even eight o'clock!” Andreas stated in a much more sober manner. He was only on his third, while Bill had had so many he'd lost count.

“Shut up! You're just- you're just being a pussy. Alcohol makes everything better!”

Andreas rolled his eyes and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. Just as Bill was about to continue talking, the doorbell rang.

“Ooh! Visitors! Who is it?!” Bill giggled and sang as he skipped down the stairs, tripping on the last few and almost face planting it.

Andreas pulled Bill behind him as he opened the door, only to find the new neighbors he'd mentioned earlier. But before he could say hello, Bill opened his mouth again.

“Well hi there!” he exclaimed with a goofy grin.

“Hey. I'm Cullen and this is my brother Kendall. We just moved in a few days ago and our mum is forcing us to meet the neighbors. Uh, no offense.” one of the twins on the doorstep explained.

“Nice to meet you. I'm Andreas and this is-” he stopped as Bill started swaying side to side giggling while he stared at his shoes. “THIS is Bill.” he said in aggravation, steadying his friend.

“Hello.” the twins chorused.

“Wow! Has anyone ever told you your accents are REALLY sexy?” Bill slurred, giving them a seductive smile.

“I'm really sorry. He's had a few too many beers.”

“Are you trying to say I’m drunk? Andi I’m hurt!” Bill whimpered, but then immediately turned his attention back to Cullen and Kendall. “So how bout it? You get the hand job and you get the blow job yeah?”

“Wow. He’s really drunk isn’t he?” Cullen asked once Bill’s hand had found its way to his groin.

“Very. Sorry.”

“Don’t be. We haven’t gotten off since we left Sydney. Plus there aren’t guys this gorgeous down under.” Kendall replied. “…he is a guy right…?”

“Did ya look at his jeans?” Andreas sighed.

“Good point. But would he be willing to fuck?” Culled asked hopefully.

“No. No sex. I’m- I’m a good boy so no dicks anywhere but my mouth tonight!” Just after he finished his drunken statement, he hiccupped and fell to the floor with a thud, completely unconscious.

“…come again soon!”

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill awoke on Andreas’ couch his vision rather blurry for a few moments. As he sat up he held his head to aid his crippling headache.

He stumbled into the downstairs bathroom, and splashed his make-up smudged face with cold water while he heard footsteps behind him.

“So what’s the verdict Andi?” Bill sighed, dying him face with a towel.

“You tried to blow the new neighbors.” He shrugged.

“Tried? They rejected me?”

“Psh. Yeah right. You passed out before you got their pants off.”

“Thank God.” Bill sighed in relief, only to receive a stern look from Andreas.

“…what’s with the look?” he asked innocently.

“Oh for the love of God Bill! Just tell Tom you like him!”

Bill’s jaw hung open in shock. Andreas hardly ever shouted and when he did it either meant the store was out of gummy worms, he lost his dildo, or he was annoyed with Bill.

“I don’t-”

“Cut the crap Bill! You are going to get dressed, go to school, and go straight to Tom and tell him how you feel about him! And if you don’t I swear I’ll castrate you this very moment!” he shouted.

Bill protectively cupped his hands over his manhood with his eyes as wide as saucers.

“Please Bill? I know you miss Tom being in your life. For you. Go get him.”

Bill really only had to think for a moment. He really missed Tom and lately he had developed some stronger feelings for the boy. Maybe he should go. No. He should go.

“…you’re right. I can’t take it anymore Andi! I want Tom back!” he wined and whimpered.

“Then go get him!”

“He doesn’t want me anymore! He said to leave him alone! He’ll never want me!”

“Yes he will and does. If he turns your down I swear I’ll punch him so hard in the mouth my fist will come out of his ass!” he exclaimed evilly.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom let out a sigh as his science teacher dismissed the class. At least school was over for the day.

He trudged over to his locker to grab his belongings, dialing in his combination, rather surprised to see what he found inside.

A little brown teddy bear holding a felt rose in his paws, sitting on top of a card. He picked up the small animal, grabbing the card underneath which had Tomi written in silver letters on the front. He slipped his pinky through the edge of the envelope, tearing open the paper.

Tomi
I’m sorry about hurting you, although I know I’ve apologized a bunch already, this is the most sincere, I promise. I miss you. I know this sounds really corny and everything, but not having you trying to get me to like you, has gotten me to do just that. I like you Tom. I do. So will you please accept my apology and go out with me?
Billa <3

Tom just stood there dumbfounded at what he’d just read. He even reread it all to be sure he wasn’t dyslexic or something. But was it true? Did Bill like him? He must. Why else would he do something so sweet for him?

In an instant all the hurt and anger was gone. He was finally getting his chance to go out with Bill! He was so happy he almost busted into a song and dance number.

Bill wasn’t at school that day, but he knew exactly how he could accept Bill’s invitation.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill had waited up half the night for Tom to call or text him, but had received nothing but a horrible night’s sleep. He just assumed that was Tom’s way of saying no.

He sighed sadly, opening his locker to set his lunch in, when he found a bear almost identical to the one he’d placed in Tom’s locker, only the card it was sitting on had Billa written on, instead of Tomi.

He quickly ripped it open and yanked out the card, flipping it open.

Billa
That was absolutely the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me. Cheesy yes, but sweet. There isn’t even a possibility that I couldn’t accept your apology. And yes. I’d love to go out with you.
Tomi <3

Bill almost squealed in relief as a joyful smile creped across his lips.

He jumped when he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his tiny waist, and a chin rest on his shoulder.

“This Friday I’ll take you out to dinner. I’ll pick you up at eight thirty. How does that sound?”

Bill grinned, recognizing the sweet voice. He turned around and hugged Tom.

“Thank-you for the bear Tomi.” He smiled, holding up the stuffed animal.

“Thank-you for the bear too Billa.” Tom replied, holding up his own. “So I’m finally getting that first date?”

“Mhmm. I guess it’s about time you scored.” Bill giggled. Tom only rolled his eyes and chuckled, hiding how truly excited he was about their date. Little did he know Bill was attempting to do the same thing.

“So what made you change your mind?”

Bill didn’t have time to reply before the bell rang.

“Fuck. Another time?” he suggested.

“Alright. I can’t wait.”

“Me either.”

- - - - - - - - - -

The next two days couldn’t have gone by slower for Bill and Tom. The forty eight hours felt like months to them. And yet when Friday finally came, they were both unbelievably nervous.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom stood on front of the mirror, fidgeting with his clothes while Georg and Gustav stood behind him, trying their best not to laugh at him talking to himself.

He didn’t want to go all out, since he didn’t want Bill to change his mind about him, but he didn’t want to look like he didn’t care at the same time. It took him three hours to decide to go semi-casual for the evening.

Wearing a dress shirt, a tie, and skinny jeans were definitely not his thing, but Georg and Gustav had convinced him he should show off a little ass.

“Ugh! I hate ties!” Tom shouted in frustration, dropping his hands to his sides.

“Here smart ass. You’d think an heir to a billion dollar fortune would know how to tie a tie.” Gustav stated as he helped the distressed teen.

“Thanks Gusti. I’m just nervous.”

“Obviously.” The two friends replied.

“You know. I think this is the first time you’ve ever been nervous about a date.” Georg said, leaning back against the king sized bed.

“That’s because this is the only date he’s ever been on where he actually likes his date beyond a sexual attraction, and he knows they won’t have sex afterward.”

“True.”

“I just don’t want him to change his mind. I don’t want anything screwing this up.” Tom sighed.

“Wearing those jeans, no way he’ll bail!” the G’s exclaimed.

Tom groaned, looking down at his jeans. “How the hell does Bill wear these every day?! I can’t feel my nuts!” he thought.

“It’s almost eight Tom. You should get going.”

“Yeah. Well guys…wish me luck!” he nodded, grabbing his keys and wallet.

“Luck!”

- - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, Bill was equally as nervous over at his own house. Once he’d finally gotten dressed he tried four different hairstyles and just couldn’t choose which one he thought Tom would like best. Finally, just as eight twenty approached, he decided to keep it down.

“God, I can’t believe I’m this nervous! I’ve NEVER been nervous because of a date before!” Bill wailed, finishing up his make-up and putting on his jewelry.

“It’s because you like him. I can’t wait to hear how it goes!” Andreas squeaked in excitement.

“I just hope nothing goes wrong. It doesn’t have to be perfect but I don’t want us to ignore each other again if something happens.”

“Bill, you look awesome, you’ll have a great time, and you’ll tell me every single fucking detail afterwards so I can congratulate you.”

“Yeah. You’re right.” Bill sighed with a smile.

The ring of the doorbell made Bill squeak and jump, only making Andreas laugh.

“Go on and snag your man lover boy!” Andreas exclaimed.

Bill gave him a “really?” look, quirking his eyebrow at his friend.

“Sorry…”

“Whatever you dork. I’ll call you when I get home.” Bill laughed, as he walked downstairs to the door.

When he pulled open the door he expected to see a dread head in clothes six sizes too big. What he didn’t expect was to find Tom, in skinny jeans, a dress shirt, and tie with his dreads pulled back into a messy ponytail.

“Hey Billa. Ready to go?” Tom asked with a bright smile.

Bill was too stunned by his date’s appearance that he couldn’t speak. He just smiled back and nodded, stepping out onto the porch and closed the door behind him.

Tom just barely reached out his hand as they stood side by side. Bill gave a shy smile and lightly blushed as he took it, and they descended down the small set of stairs from the porch.

Once they reach the Escalade, the boys climbed in and started the drive that would eventually affect their future…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Finally, but I had to re-edit a lot in this chapter. I got my laptop back! Yays are in order! *multiple yays* ^.^ I didn't go all "blokes, accents, and Steve Irwin" on the Australians. I felt that would be a little insulting. -__-

And is it just me, or is Tom (in real life) starting to wear more...fitting clothes? He's wearing a lot of tighter shirts and less-baggy pants. I like it. Not too wangsta, not too...Bill. ^.^ AND OMGKD! BILL'S LOSING HIS SEXY ACCENT! *cries* It's not toooooo noticeable, but it's there. T.T

Working on chapter two of Be Careful What You Wish For, so please be patient. AND *trumpet sounds* I've FINALLY made a conclusion on this story. I have the plot of this whole thing-a-ma-jigger thought out! So there will be this story, and then there WILL be a SEQUAL! BUT (to those who love this story and therefore hopefully love me cause I need love) once the sequal is completed (the very LONG sequal that won't be out for...until I finish this) I will be writing a few to several one-shots on it. Basically as...just little "what-if's" from my "idea-trash" pile. So if you guys have any what-if's, then put then in the form of a comment or a message, and maybe I'll write it. ^.^ Wow I'm ambitious...-___-

Um...yeah. That's about it I think. Soooo....RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! *hands out Billa plushies* <3