Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 9: Coffee and Kisses

-

“Hey Bill!” Tom called out as he saw the feminine boy jog over to him by the fountain.

“Hi Tom. Sorry I’m late. Slept in. How long have you been waiting?”

“Only a few minutes. Ready?”

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Bill smiled as he took Tom’s hand and they started walking.

Bill honestly couldn’t believe how much he’d come to like Tom. A month ago he hated his annoying guts, and now…he felt as though he’d wither away if Tom wasn’t in his life.

“Bill? Bill? Bill!” Tom shouted, knocking Bill out of his trance.

“Huh? What?”

“You’re cute when you space out.”

Bill ducked his head down, blushing hard. Tom stepped in front of him, stopping him from walking. He placed his hand on the side of Bill’s face, brushing the hair out of his eyes and smiled.

“You know…I’d tell you not to blush so much…but I find it really adorable…” he whispered.

“R-Really?”

“Mhmm. You’re adorable actually.”

“Tom?”

“Hm?”

“…I…uhm…I really like you.” Bill mumbled shyly.

“What happened to hating me?”

“I guess having someone tuck you in will make you see a different side of them.”

“You are such a dork Billa. And I really like that. Do you…mind if I…” Tom trailed off, glancing at Bill’s soft, moist lips.

Bill only blushed further. Truthfully, he’s wanted to kiss Tom since he realized he liked him. So…a few days. Buy nevertheless he wanted it.

Instead of answering, he leaned forward and just barely let his lips brush against Tom’s. And yet that was more than enough of a signal for him. He moved in closer and pressed their lips together tenderly.

In unison, the boy’s both let out moans through the kiss. Tom had wanted this kiss for over two years, and now he realized it was well worth the wait. Bill felt a surge of electricity flow through his thin body the second his lips met Tom’s. Now he knew it. Now he was one hundred percent sure. He’d fallen head over heels for Tom.

Bill’s arms wrapped around Tom’s neck, entangling his fingers in his mess of dreads, while Tom’s arms slipped around Bill’s waist, pulling him closer and deeper into the kiss.

He moaned again, feeling Tom’s tongue trace his bottom lip, begging for entry, which he eagerly granted. Tom’s tongue carelessly explored his date’s mouth, letting out a groan as he played with Bill’s barbell.

The kiss wouldn’t have ended, if not for their lungs crying out for air. The second their lips parted, both inhaled large gasps of air, then smiled at the other. It wasn’t love, but it was unexplainable.

“Uhm…Bill?”

“Yes?”

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

Bill bit his lip, drumming his fingers on Tom’s neck, pretending to ponder. “Well…I guess we could give it a shot.” He smiled.

Tom returned the smile, kissing Bill’s lips once more. “So…coffee right?” he asked.

“Coffee.” Bill nodded, as they wriggled out of the embrace, taking each other’s hands.

They walked hand in hand down the cement path, both with big, stupid grins on their faces.

Bill let a continuous smile stay on his lips as he observed his surroundings as they walked through the park. “Looks like everyone’s in a relationship right now.” He commented, gesturing to two people making-out on a park bench.

When he didn’t hear a reply, he looked over to Tom, who had his jaw hanging open, eyes wide as saucers. “Tom? Tom? Tomi? Hello!?” he said, waving a hand in front of his face.

“GEORG AND GUSTAV, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!” he screamed at the top of his lungs, scrambling over to the bench, dragging Bill behind him.

The two tore apart, freezing when they saw their best friend standing a few feet away with his jaw hanging open. It’d taken two years, but they’d finally been caught. Their secret was out.

“You- And you- But aren’t- You said you were- Huh?” Tom rambled senselessly.

“Frankly I’m surprised it took you this long to figure it out Tomi.” Bill stated, knocking him out of his shocked state.

“YOU KNEW?!”

“Psh. Of course I did. Half the time I went to the bathroom at school to fix my make-up they were in one of the stalls doing something. Hell if I want to know the details.”

“I told you, you moan too loud!” Gustav whispered to Georg. Both of their faces were bright red in embarrassment of the ordeal.

“UGH! TOO MUCH INFO!” Tom groaned.

“Calm down Tomi. It’s not that big of a deal.”

“My two best friends, no, my two STRAIGHT best friends were jamming their tongues into each other’s mouths Bill! I will never be calm ever again for the rest of my-” his shouts were cut off with Bill’s lips hitting his own, which immediately calmed him down.

“Tomi just let them explain themselves. I’m sure they have a good reason for keeping this from you.” Bill whispered in a calmed tone, childishly playing with one of Tom’s dreads.

“…well do you?” Tom questioned, shooting a glare at his friends.

“Well…we didn’t tell you for several reasons…” Gustav started.

“For one you would have been mad about us lying about being straight. Second, you would never trust us alone again. Third, we thought maybe you’d feel like a third wheel. And fourth…your bed’s really comfortable Tom…” Georg grinned when he said the last part, making the look of shock and disgust consume Tom’s beautiful face.

“YOU WERE DOING IT IN MY BED?!”

“Only twice a week…minimum…” Gustav replied with a dirty grin.

“…Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! I need a shower! Like now! Ugh! Oh God I probably slept in a pool of your cum or something! Fuck that’s nasty! Shit! I’m so gonna kill you guys!” Tom exclaimed.

“Okay…so what are you guys doing here?” Georg asked, making Tom stop his rambling.

“We’re on a date. Were rather. But now we’re official!” Bill clapped, as Tom wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Congrats. Are still gonna kill us…?”

“Mmm. No. But only because it’s totally kill the moment.” Tom replied, kissing Bill’s neck softly.

“DUDE! We should all triple date!” Bill squealed out of nowhere.

“Bill…I know I’M the one with the C- in math, but there are only two couples. It’d be a double.” Tom said.

“Shut up! I have an A- in math thank-you-very-much! I meant me and you, Georg and Gustav, and Andi and Chris.”

“…who’s Chris…?” the three questioned.

“Chris is Andi’s new boyfriend. They’ve been together for three weeks. For God’s sake they’ve been making out in every class they have together.”

“Oh…well then cool. Next Saturday?”

All the boys nodded before Georg and Gustav announced that they had to leave and said their goodbyes as Bill and Tom kissed once more.

“By the way Geo, I love you too.” Gustav whispered once they were far enough from Bill and Tom. Georg stood there stunned, not believing his ears.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at school babe.” And after a quick kiss, Georg stood there, still in shock. He was in love. And Gustav loved him back!

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...here you go...^.^ Yay for Tomi Rambles! You know...that sounds like a...British dessert or something...*shrug*

My "mom" commented that Georg (she saw him on a poster my "dad" randomly bought for me...*sings* AW-K-WARD!) looked "very German". All I could think of to say was,"...Well DUUUUUUUUH!" He DOES have a very German face, but still. It was kind of stupid to point that out. -____- I actually HATE putting up posters of my fav bands. I like owning them, but the idea of the bands (which ALL are EXTREMELY hot!) on my wall, staring at me with an "eye rape" look while I get dressed frightens me a bit. O_O Tell me in a comment if you agree.

*RATE HIGH FOR HOT BAND EYE RAPE!* lol

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3