‹ Prequel: Cheese and Lamposts

Lamps and Cheeseposts

This is the sequel to Cheese and Lamposts. If you haven't read that already, I suggest you go read that or you may not get this one.

It's basically about the tour and the wedding. That's about all for now...
  1. Intro
    Basically just picking up shortly after where I left off.
  2. Leaving for tour.
  3. First night on tour.
  4. Fun with Mike
    Lol. The messing with Mike continues. (and a little surprise for you!)
  5. Surprise Mail
  6. Tré wants her back.
    *readers note* if you read this story, please leave a comment so i know that people are reading. i like being able to communicate with all of my readers. thanks.
  7. Phone call.
  8. Homecoming.
    the title should say it all (please remember to comment so that i know people are still reading. no comments=no updates.)
  9. New Things
    COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
  10. Wedding plans.
    Bekah and Billie start making plans for the wedding. (I LOVE COMMENTS!!! *wink wink*)
  11. Bekah's Birthday.
    What the title says. Comment please. They make me happy.
  12. Hippos, Dinosaurs, and Robots!
    Halloween basically.
  13. Back at the Problem
    same problem arises as before for Amy and Mike. DED to Sam and Blair because they comment. :)
  14. Make-up?
    Deds @ everyone who comments. Sam and Blair.
  15. Thanksgiving Plans
    IM BACK!!! YAY! Which means update! So here it is.
  16. "Wake up!"
  17. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!!!"
    :) Bekah likes comments. *hint hint;nudge nudge;wink wink*
  18. Thanksgiving at Bekah's grandma's
    Awkward much? I think so.
  19. Thanksgiving.
    ;) A little surprise for you. Sorry it's so short. :( I've had school and v-ball + writers block.
  20. Trouble in Paradise?