‹ Prequel: Cheese and Lamposts

Lamps and Cheeseposts

Thanksgiving.

*Amy’s P.O.V.*
“Hey, you guys are back! How was it?” I asked as Bekah and Billie walked into the house.
“Other than my mother, it was great,” Bekah said.
“So were you bombarded with questions from everyone?” I asked Billie.
“No, not really. I spent the majority of the time with her brother and his wife,”
“What? When did Chris get married?”
“He didn’t, Freddie came down for Thanksgiving this year. He got his Mohawk back,” Bekah said laughing.
“Oh, I see,”
“So Tré and Taylor aren’t here yet?” Billie asked.
“No they’re on their way,” Ollie said walking back into the living room from the kitchen.
“Oh okay,” he said when Tré practically busted the door open and shouted “I’m here!” to everyone.

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
We all just sat around and talked and goofed around until it got later and closer to the time to eat. The girls went into the kitchen to help my mom and we just stayed in the living room. Soon enough Taylor came into the room and told us that everything was ready. We walked into the dining room and took our seats while Bekah put the last dish on the table and took her seat. Over dinner we just had regular conversation for the most part.
“Wow, a lot has happened over the last year,” Bekah said.
“Like what?” I asked.
“Well let’s think,” Bekah said looking at everyone else to see if they had anything.
“You moved in,” my mom said to Bekah.
“Oh yeah, and Amy and I got jobs,” Bekah said.
“We graduated,” Amy said.
“Most of us,” I added laughing.
“Oh, right, umm…” Amy said trying to think of something else.
“We got engaged,” Bekah said looking at me with a smile on her face.
“That’s my favorite thing that has happened this past year,” I said and then kissed her.
“Speaking of which, do you guys have everything planned out?” Taylor asked.
“For the most part, we’re meeting with my dad next week so we can give him all the details and he’s going to help us call everyone we need to so that we can make arrangements,” Bekah answered.
“It’s just four months away,” Mom said.
“I know,” I smiled and looked at Bekah who was also smiling.
After dinner, we all helped clear the table and then went into the living room.
“Well, we should probably get going,” Mike said as Amy nodded.
“Yeah, we probably should too,” Taylor said standing up with Tré. We all said our goodbyes and then shortly after, they left.
“Do you think we should get going too?” Bekah asked.
“Well actually, I was thinking maybe, if you were up to it, we could stay the night here,” I said.
“Oh, well, do you have a problem with it?” she asked turning to my mom.
“He asked me about it earlier; I have no problem with it,” she said smiling.
“Well, then it looks like we’re staying the night here,” Bekah said smiling.
“Well, I’ll leave you two to do whatever because I'm going to go to bed,” Mom said getting up and hugged us both then went to her room.
“So what do you want to do?” I asked.
“Well what can we do?”
“Umm… we can stay here and watch TV, sit here and not watch TV, or go to bed and go to sleep,”
“How about we go to bed but we don’t go to sleep?” she suggested with a grin.
“Hmm, sounds like a good idea to me,” I said as she stood up, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bedroom. As we walked inside, she turned around and immediately locked the door.
“I don’t want Mom to have the same unfortunate experience as Amy did,” she said laughing.
“Yeah, me either,” I said smiling as I sat down on the bed. She walked over to me and sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Do you remember what happened in this very spot exactly a year ago?”
“Yes,” she said with a grin. “The same thing that’s about to happen again,”
“Oh really now?”
“Well, that’s what I was planning,” she said kissing me.
“Mmm,” I mumbled. “I like that plan,” I said breaking the kiss.
“Thought you would,” she said kissing me once again. Soon enough she had pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me.
(Alright, I know it’s been a while, so yes, there is a scene here. You know the drill. PM me if you want it :D)