‹ Prequel: Cheese and Lamposts

Lamps and Cheeseposts

Leaving for tour.

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
“Babe...Babe,” Bekah whispered to me as she gently shook me.
“Huh?” I groaned, still half asleep.
“It’s time to get up,”
“Alright,” I said rubbing my eyes as she walked back to the bathroom to finish applying her makeup. When I got up, I walked to the bathroom and startled myself when I looked in the mirror.
“Forget I dyed your hair last night?” Bekah asked giggling.
“Yeah, I guess so,” I responded letting out a chuckle. After we were finished getting ready Mike and Amy showed up and shortly after, Tré and Taylor did as well. As we got ready we began our goodbyes although mine were probably the easiest considering I had my fiancée going on tour with me.
*Amy’s P.O.V.*
“Wow, this is great! I can’t believe it’s finally here!” I said.
“I know. It seems like just yesterday we were only talking about going on tour and now here I am saying goodbye because I’m leaving for tour,” Mike said holding me.
“I’m going to miss you,” I said laying my head on his chest.
“I know baby. I’ll miss you too,” he said kissing my head.
“You’ll call right?”
“Every night,” he said smiling as we pulled away from the hug and kissed. As we said our goodbyes, Tré and Taylor did as well.
“Here’s a key to the apartment. You can just leave the mail on the kitchen counter and tell me what’s there on the phone,” Bekah said handing me the key.
“Kay, that’s fine. Will do,” I said hugging her and then hugging Billie.
After we got everything loaded into the van, everyone finished their goodbyes and we started on the road for tour.
*Amy’s P.O.V.*
“Wow,” I said.
“I know,” Taylor said understanding what I meant.
“So, what do we do now?” I asked.
“Umm… do you want to go chill at the mall or something?”
“I want to go home. You want to come over and we can watch a movie or something?”
“Yeah, sure. That sounds good,” she said as we got into Mike’s car and headed for my house.
*Mike’s P.O.V.*
“How are you Mr. Cool?” Billie asked.
“Why do you two call me that? My last name isn’t ‘Cool’,” he said laughing.
“Oh umm… I don’t know. Habit I guess,” Billie responded.
“Call me Frank,” he said then added, “Well you better get comfortable boys…and Bekah. It’s going to be a long ride,”
*Taylor’s P.O.V.*
“Why are we so bored without them here?” Amy asked.
“I have no freaking clue,” I said.
“You know what? This is going to be a fun summer. Come on,” Amy said grabbing her keys.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
“To pamper ourselves,”
“What?” I asked slightly confused.
“We’re going to a spa,”
“And paying for this how?”
“My mom gave me a hundred and fifty bucks and my dad gave me two hundred for my birthday that I never used on anything,”
“Wow, okay then, let’s go,” I said as we walked to the car and headed to the spa.
“Let’s see what CD Mike left in here,” Amy said pushing play
Hey Babe,” out came Mike’s voice.
This is the CD that we’ll be selling while on tour so I thought I’d leave a special copy just for you. Tré left one at Taylor’s too. Anyways, here it is. I love you Baby and missing you all the time.” it finished as the first song began to play.
“Aww…how sweet! This CD is not coming out!” she said excitedly. A little while later we got to the spa and went in.
“The best package you have for both of us please,” Amy said.
“Right this way,” the lady at the desk said.
*Bekah's P.O.V.*
About five hours later, we finally arrived in the first town that the guys would be playing in.
“Well here we are,” Tré’s dad said turning off the ignition after backing up to a small dock that was there.
“A warehouse? Cool, I guess,” Billie said getting out of the van as I walked inside.
“This the right place?” I asked a lady sitting behind a computer.
“Green Day?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I responded.
“You the manager?”
“N-“ I started.
“Yeah, she is,” Billie finished as he rolled his amp inside.
“Well then here’s the bill of the other two bands playing,” she said handing me the list.
“Thanks,” I said walking over to where the guys were setting up. “Is there anything I can help with? Since apparently I'm manager,”
“Umm…not that I can think of Babe. Guys, you need anything?” Billie asked.
“Nope, we’re good. Thanks,” they said in unison after looking at each other.
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
We were getting ready to go on stage and I was semi-nervous. Tré wasn’t at all, but Mike was going out of his mind because he was so nervous.
“You’ll do great Babe!” Bekah said wrapping her arms around me waist from behind.
“Thanks,” I said turning around and kissing her.
“I’m going to go try and chill Mike out then go find a place in the crowd. I’ll see you after the show,”
“Alright,”