‹ Prequel: Cheese and Lamposts

Lamps and Cheeseposts

Fun with Mike

*Mike’s P.O.V.*
I woke up to the sound of muffled laughs around me.
“What are you freaks laughing at?” I asked as I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
“What the- Who did this?!” Mike yelled as he ran back into the bedroom and stood in then doorway. “Stop laughing! This isn’t funny! Tell me now!” he yelled once again. Tré pointed at me, I pointed at Bekah and she just laughed.
“Sorry Mike. I did it. But it was their idea, I swear! I was just the only one who had the right supplies to do it,” Bekah admitted.
“Ugh!” Mike said exasperated.
“Here, I have some make-up remover, come on,” Bekah offered and led him to the bathroom.
“So how did you sleep last night?” I asked Tré.
“Excellent, I got a whole bed all to myself,” he said then added,” What about you?
“Any night is good when I'm next to her,” I said smiling.

*Amy’s P.O.V.*
I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing.
“Hello?” I answered sleepily.
“Did I wake you?” Mike said.
“Yeah, but since it wasn’t some random jackass who has the wrong number, it’s okay,”
“Oh, well I’m glad you don’t consider me a ‘random jackass’!” he said laughing.
“Yeah, so what’s up?”
“I was just calling to let you know that we’re leaving in about fifteen minutes for the next town so my phone probably won’t be in service very often,”
“Okay. That’s fine. What time do you play tonight?” I asked.
“About seven I think,”
“Kay, well call me after the show then,”
“You know I will. I love you,” he said.
“I love you too Babe! Bye, play great tonight,”
“Thanks, bye!” he said hanging up.

*Bekah's P.O.V.*
“So are we ready to go?” I asked putting my bag in the car.
“I think so. Thanks again man, we really appreciate it,” Billie said to Chris.
“No problem. Anytime,” Chris said.
“Better watch what you say, we’ll take you up on that offer next time we come through here,” Mike said.
“Not a problem. I’ll be here,” Mike said.
“Well guys, we better hit the road. We have another long drive ahead of us,”
“We all loaded up in the van, Frank and Tré in the front, and Billie, Mike, and I in the back.
“You want to listen to our CD?” Billie asked.
“Yeah! I haven’t heard it yet,” I said as Tré put the CD in. The track began to play and by about the third track, the guys were all playing air instruments and we were all singing along.

*Taylor’s P.O.V.*
I was sitting at home still in my pjs when my phone started ringing.
“Hello?” I said trying to swallow my mouthful of frosted flakes.
“Are those frosted flakes I hear?” Tré asked.
“How did you know?” I said wiping my mouth.
“It’s the only thing you’ll eat for breakfast,”
“You know me all too well. So what’s up?”
“We’re stopped at a gas station and I surprisingly have service, so I decided to call you,”
“Aww, how sweet! Are you there for Mike?”
“Yeah, I don’t know why though. He’s just going to come back complaining that he hates traveling because he can never find a decent cup of coffee,”
“Haha, yeah. So…”
“I miss you,” he said softly.
“I miss you too,” I said.
“I really don’t want to go, but the guys just got back so I’ll call you tonight after the show okay?”
“Alright. I love you. Bye,”
“Love you too! Bye,” I said and then hung up.

*Bekah's P.O.V.*
Later that night, the guys had come off stage and Mike and Tré were on the phone with Taylor and Amy.
“Ugh, Billie!” I exclaimed when he came up and hugged me. “Why do you have to do that when you’re all sweaty?”
“Oh, you know you like it,” he said in a sexy voice.
“The only time I like you touching my when you’re that sweaty is when-“ I started then was cut off by Tré saying “When you’re screwing?”
“Tré!” Billie yelled.
“What? I’m right! Aren't i?” he asked knowing he already knew the answer.
“Well, yeah,” I replied laughing.
When we finally found somewhere to stay, we settled in and took showers.
“You wanna go out to the van?” Billie asked whispering into my ear. I looked at him and smiled. (So here's your surprise! First scene of the story!!! Message me if you want it!! ~~)
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
The next morning I woke up in the backseat of the van with Bekah on top of me.
“Hey, we should get up and go inside,” I said once she was awake.
“Yeah, you’re probably right,”
Once we were inside, everyone was sitting down eating breakfast.
“So much for that shower last night huh?
“Yeah, yeah. Shut up Tré,” I said back to him.
“Jeez, you both still have bad sex hair,” Mike commented.
“How do you know that? Maybe it’s just because we just woke up,” Bekah said.
“Because I've seen you both in the morning, your hair doesn’t look like that in the morning,”
“Okay fine. You caught us,” I said laughing. Soon after we were on the road again.