‹ Prequel: Cheese and Lamposts

Lamps and Cheeseposts

Tré wants her back.

*Bekah's P.O.V.*
It was the next day and we would be playing tonight because we got to switch slots with the other band. Last night, Taylor stayed in the room that I, Billie, and Mike had shared and Mike went to the hotel that Amy and Taylor had got so that he could spend some time with her. She cried for a while and finally fell asleep. I fell asleep in Billie’s arms thinking about what was going to happen the next day.
When I got up, I looked over to the bed that Taylor had slept in only to find it empty. I listened closer and heard the shower running so I went to the suite kitchen and started a pot of coffee for when she got out of the shower and Billie woke up. When it was done, I poured myself a cup and put some creamer and sugar that I found.
“Good morning,” Billie said sleepily as he walked into the kitchen.
“Good morning Babe,” I said to him. “You should probably put some clothes on, or pants at least. Taylor will be out of the shower in a little while,” I suggested.
“Fine,” he replied childishly as I laughed. A little while later, Taylor came out of the bathroom all ready for the day.
“Would you like some coffee?” I offered Taylor.
“No thanks. Not right now,” she replied walking over to her suitcase to put her toothbrush away. Then she came back to the table and sat down with Billie and me. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Tré standing there.
“What?” I asked coldly.
“Can I talk to Taylor?” Tré asked softly.
“No,” I said immediately and began to close the door but was stopped by his foot.
“Please? Just five minutes. That’s all I need,”
“Hold on,” I said walking away. “He wants to talk to you,” I said in an annoyed tone.
“No,” Taylor replied and I walked back to the door.
“She said she doesn’t want to and that you’re an asshole,” I said.
“She didn’t say that. Can I please come in?” he begged.
“Whatever,” I said walking away from the door and leaving it open.
“Taylor, can I talk to you?”
“There’s nothing you can say to make this right,” she retorted.

*Tré’s P.O.V.*
“Please? Just five minutes?” I pleaded. She got up from the table and walked into the hallway.
“Talk, you have five minutes,” she said.
I sighed and then started, “I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what more I can say. I know this isn’t right and I feel like shit. I know I don’t deserve you and you should be with someone who treats you better,” I trailed off.
“And?”
“And…I love you Taylor,” I said as she just stood there.
“I just…I need to know if there’s any chance of us again,” I added.
She sighed as I looked down and then she said, “I wouldn’t be standing here if I didn’t still love you Tré,”
My face lit up as I inquired, “Really?”
“Really,” she said as a smile spread across her face. “But that doesn’t make me any less disappointed in you,” she added.
“I know. I’m such a jerk,” I sighed.
“Why did you let her do it?” she asked me.
“I-I don’t know. Truthfully, I can’t even remember how it happened. Like I said, we were just going back there so she could get us some water and I followed her so that we could hear each other talking so when we got back there I sat down on the bed. Then she sat down and quit talking and before I knew it she was on her knees pulling my pants down,” I explained.
“You promise me that is how it happened?”
“I promise,” I agreed. “I’m so sorry, I don’t kno-“ I started as she captured my lips with hers.
“Shh…” she said breaking the kiss.
“I’m sorry,” I said one last time.
“I know. But what’s done is done. We have to move on and as long as nothing like this happens again, we’ll be okay,” she explained.
“It won’t,” I said.
“Kay, let’s go back inside,” she said turning towards the door.
“Wait,” I said pulling her into a very passionate kiss.

*Amy’s P.O.V.*
I woke up in Mike’s arms while my head was lying on his bare chest.
“Good morning Baby,” I said softly to him.
“Good morning Beautiful,” he said and then kissed my head. I sat up a little bit and leaned in towards his face.
“I love you,” I said leaving a trail of kissed down his jaw line leading to his mouth.
“I love you too,” he half-said half-moaned. “Don’t stop,” he added as I continued kissing down his neck. I switched to the other side of his neck while I shifted my body so that I was now on top of him.
(If you would like the rest of this, PM me and make sure you let me know what chapter to send you.)
*Billie’s P.O.V.*
Later that day we were all back at the fair grounds setting up.
“So are you two still together then?” I asked Tré.
“Yeah,” Tré said smiling.
“Alright, let’s start this song,” I said as Tré counted it off. We started the song, but when it was time for the bass part, Mike didn’t come in.
“Dude, DUDE!” I yelled finally getting his attention.
“Wha-?” he said coming of his daze.
“You were supposed to come in there. Why are you smiling so much?! You have been non-stop all morning,”
“Oh, sorry,” he said still grinning.
“Why are you- oh… you spent the night with Amy. I understand what’s going on now,” Tré said.
“Why do you always assume that’s what happened?”
“Whatever! You know that’s what you did last night!” I exclaimed.
“And this morning,” Mike meant to say too soft for us to hear.
AND this morning?? Jeez, you have the right to be in a good mood,” Tré said.
“Let’s just get back to rehearsing,” Mike said.

*Bekah's P.O.V.*
We were all backstage talking while the guys were rehearsing for their show.
“So, you had fun last night, didn’t you?” I asked Amy.
“Well last night too,” she said.
“What? Too? When else?” I asked surprised.
“This morning,” she replied with a smile on her face.
“Nice, that makes sense since you have over a month to make up for,” I said.
“So are you and Tré okay now? Bekah said you two talked,” Amy asked.
“Yeah, it’s alright now,” she responded.
“Are you going to do anything for him tonight before you have to leave?” I asked.
“Oh yeah, I’m going to blow his mind,”