Status: Brand new. Let me know what you think.

She Was The Challenge He'd Been Waiting For.

Falling For You.

The russet haired boy before her smiled at her, opening his mouth to say something, but Isabella had to excuse herself. She needed to see the rest of All Time Low’s performance. Just because a boy was paying attention to her didn’t mean that she should get all excited. She didn’t even know who he was or why he was talking to her.

Anyway, just because Alex’s lyrics about sexual escapades had upset her didn’t excuse her from his set. She had promised to watch, and to support All Time Low, and running off during their first song was of the contrary. Isabella was slightly embarrassed, but she couldn’t help that she’d felt jealous and uncomfortable.

But as she returned, she realized that no one had even noticed that she’d left in the first place. She returned to her spot beside Kara, and took another sip of her drink. She was feeling a little strange, and didn’t know why. She hadn’t ever consumed as much alcohol as she had tonight, so she was starting to feel the start of being drunk. It was past a buzz, but she couldn’t tell anything.

Luck loves me not tonight, I'm running out...
This four leaf clover's all but useless now.
I've got four wheels that say I'm not alone tonight,
I'm always looking for a joy ride through the
Brightest part of this town.

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams."

Put up or shut up, we're not wasting time again,
The credits are rolling and we're getting lost again,
In parking lots, to serenading sirens,
As the blue lights bathed our smiles...


Kara smiled widely. “Aren’t they great?”

Isabella nodded, clutching her cup.

The brunette girl was always so positive and supportive of the boys even though she’d been to every practice and every show. She was so proud of Rian and the boys. She was always working to help them out or sell their merchandise at shows. She was a totally committed and supportive girlfriend, and this made Isabella feel as if she had something to prove.

She was proud of Alex and the boys. They were all so talented and she knew they were going to go far. But, for some reason, she felt jealous and a bit saddened that she hadn’t been able to help him at all. He had made it sound as if making out would help him write and she hadn’t done anything. He hadn’t written a sentence that she could find a trail back to herself.

Wasn’t part of being his girlfriend playing the part of the muse? She’d always imagined if she were with someone so talented, they would write symphonies about her or an opera… something to show that she’d helped, that she’d been the most inspiring woman. Maybe it was silly to think such a way, but Alex had basically convinced her of it.

Still, she wanted to enjoy this.

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams."

Lets take a moment to reflect,
On the past few years of my life,
I haven't worked myself away,
To stay inside.
This is the time to let us...

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams.


“Hey,” Alex smiled, giving Isabella a kiss. “How’d you like it?”

“It was great.” She told him, smiling as convincingly as she could.

“Thanks, babe. I’m gonna go grab a beer, I’ll be right back.”

Isabella sighed, nodding her head and taking another sip of her own drink.

She didn’t know how she was feeling, but she felt a wave of guilt and anxiousness that she couldn’t explain. Now she was certain that she had to prove herself. Alex didn’t date girls who just wanted to hold hands.

He cared about her, and people who cared deeply about each other had sex, right? She didn’t know how else to express it… He hadn’t found the words to write her a song, so maybe he was able to show her in other ways. He had made her feel really good once… shouldn’t she return the favor? Alex deserved some attention from Isabella that she hadn’t given him. There were so many girls who would give anything to spend one night with Alex let alone be his girlfriend.

Still, Isabella didn’t know if she could have sex… Premarital sexuality was something that she was taught was wrong. She couldn’t go against her beliefs for a boy. But Alex wasn’t just some boy… He was so wonderful, and he had made her think about things that she’d never thought of. He made her feel like there were butterflies in her stomach and a frog in her throat. The way he seemed to make everything so crazy for her was also something that she adored.

She was so used to her parents making the final decision, but this was something she couldn’t tell them about. Her mother did have some concerns about Alex. If there were any sort of clue that she was considering sleeping with him, all hell would break loose. The truth was that Isabella was thinking about it… a lot. Her mind worked overtime but never like this. Sex was something special and her virginity was something she could only give once. Wasn’t it supposed to be a gift?

But in her drunken state, she was beginning to wonder... Sex was something she found so taboo, yet it seemed as if everyone was doing it. Alex cared about her a lot... and she wanted him to continue to do so. She didn't know how to keep him interested, so maybe she should give in.

As Alex returned, Isabella had made up her mind. She wanted to try... see how far she could go before she couldn't do anymore. She felt as if she owed Alex for making her feel so good that time... So maybe she should try to make him feel as amazing as he'd made her feel.

He noticed the smile on his girlfriend's face was a little drunken and mischievous. "What is it?"

"Hey Al, I think I want to go home."

He didn't understand. She seemed to be having such a great time. Why did she want to go home all of a sudden? Had he upset her? Had his new song embarrassed her? But if she wanted to go, he would be more than willing to do as told. He just hoped that he hadn't upset her. It was not his intention to make Isabella upset at all.

"Are you not having fun?"

The look in her eyes was something he'd never seen in her before. It was almost as if she was trying to seduce him. Of course, she didn't realize just how much power she had over him. She just needed to convince him to take her home so that she could pursue her plan.

"I... I just want to spend some time alone with you." She spoke with a soft blush falling over her features.

Alex smiled, not even bothering with his beer, and handing it to Jack, who was already drunk out of his mind. This was probably the only time he'd left a party sober. But it meant he was able to drive without any sort of inebriation and he could focus better.

Everyone was shocked that the King of the Party Scene would dare leave a party early. But everyone assumed it was due to Isabella. She wasn't used to any of this. She wasn't a regular and she didn't know how to hold her alcohol at all. But she was a bit more fun drunk. For being such a timid girl, she came out of her shell a bit when inebriated. Whispers were going around, but neither of them seemed to care. All Isabella could focus on was that she was actually planning to do this...

"Alex," Her voice was soft.

"Yeah, Bells?"

"W-will you stay with me?"

"O-okay."

"Its just... my parents aren't home and I get kind of scared to be in this big house alone."

He smiled, turning off the ignition and leaning to press a soft kiss to her lips. "Of course, baby."

Isabella smiled as he went around the car and took her by the hand, leading her into the house. She was really nervous, and unsure. She'd never even thought of a plan to make this happen... she was a nervous wreck when it came to Alex.

As soon as they were in her bedroom, she closed the door and sat him on the bed. She stood before him, biting her lip. He didn't know what was wrong, so he pulled her down onto his lap. She smiled as their lips met. The way Alex kissed her always made her feel incredible. He seemed to anticipate her every want or action.

"Alex." She placed a hand on his chest. "D-do you remember when you... um..." She blushed. "When we-"

He had no idea what she was saying. "What? When I went down on you?"

"Yes... When you pleasured me." She spoke. The term he used sounded extremely dirty to her and didn't hold the act as something pleasurable as it sure had been to her.

"What about it?"

"W-what if I told you I wanted to return the favor?" Her cheeks were flushed, but she felt as if she needed to do this.

"You want to give me a blowjob?"

"A blowjob?" Isabella had never heard the term before. Blowjob... Do she actually blow air into or onto something? Blowjob... well, it has the word 'job' in it; do she have to work for something? Blowjob... So perhaps she'd have to work hard at creating a lot of air pressure, right?

Alex chuckled. "Are you sure, Izy?"

She took a deep breath before nodding her head. He smiled.

Isabella started unbuckling his pants, sighing softly as he moved up his lips down to her neck, gently kissing and sucking on her jaw and earlobe. She was extremely nervous, but she really wanted to make him feel as amazing as he'd made her feel. She'd never even seen a penis, never thought she'd see one until her wedding night.

She always figured that a penis was dirty and filthy. His didn't look dirty, but he did look really big. She'd never really thought about what it might look like, but the sheer size of him scared her.

He smiled reassuringly at her. "Touch me, Isabella."

She reached out carefully to touch him. As soon as his pulsing "cock" as he'd told her to call it was under her fingers, she was shocked. She gasped slightly, moving her hand away. Alex was quick to grab her hand and move it back. He put a hand on top of hers to wrap her small hand around him, gripping the erection. He moved her shaking hand back and forth over him, emitting a low growl. He shifted their bodies so that he could be behind her, able to kiss at her neck, and get the full visual. As soon as Isabella seemed to catch on to what to do, he removed his hand. Little Isabella stroking his cock was enough to get him going.

"Grip it tighter... stroke faster... oh Izy." He moaned.

He inhaled and moaned lowly, letting out a growl and a gasp here and there. His groans and reactions made Isabella more confident. She was actually making him feel good.

"Is this okay?" She whispered to him, speeding her stroking, and twisting her hand slightly as she made her way over his length. He groaned and told her it was perfect. That she was perfect.

"Do you like getting me off?" He pressed his lips to her ear.

"Y-yes, Alex."

"I like it when you jerk me off, baby. You make me feel so good. So fucking good."

Isabella didn't know what to do with herself. She was feeling a bit of pleasure from making him feel so good. Everytime he told her how good he felt, how good she was doing it. He growled lowly in her ear, kissing it and making her lose concentration.

"Do you want to try a blowjob now, Bells?"

"I want to make you feel amazing." She whispered.

"Good answer." He chuckled, lying back on her bed. "Okay, baby. Go and give it a kiss."

She did as told, kissing the tip of him, blushing madly. He told her to continue to kiss the head, and then she felt his fingers running through her hair. She brought a hand back to stroke him as he told her to open her mouth. The small girl looked up at him as he gave her a reassuring smile. She did as told and the hand at the back of her head pushed her face closer to him. As he pushed her face onto his cock, her mouth was now touching her thumb and index finger. It felt weird to have something like this inside of her mouth. She was worried she wouldn't be able to breathe.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, but not completely off his cock, she still had the head inside her mouth. He jerked her head forward again and moaned loudly as her lips once again pressed against her hand. He repeated the motion several times, each time moaning loudly as she sank back on him. Isabella looked up to his face and saw him with his mouth agape and his eyes closed breathing heavily. He took his hand off the back of her head and held her hair away from her face so that he could get the full visual. He looked down on her and said that it was her turn. She assumed that meant she should be pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, so she did just that.

And then, she began to try and improvise. She figured that she should be "blowing" because this was a blowjob, right? He smiled at her as he noticed what she was doing. He mentioned that what she was doing wasn't necessary and if she really wanted to make it good, that she should suck rather than blow. Isabella then turned her blowing motion into a sucking one and he let out a moan of pleasure. If she could have formed a smile, she would have, but she was having trouble doing much with him in her mouth as he was.

"God, Izy. It feels amazing. Can you take more?"

She wanted to do a good job, so she did as told, guiding her lips down his cock. She felt the line on his cock move past her lips where they had been and onto where her hand had been, it was dry and not covered with spit. Isabella felt her mouth fill more and more as she felt his dick hit the back of her throat. She began to gag a little and back away but his hand held her there. She felt like she couldn't breathe. He pushed again and she felt her nose press up against his pubic hair.

She opened her eyes and took a deep breath in through her nose as best she could. She was sure she couldn't take even a centimeter more of him. He mercifully took the pressure off of her head as she backed away and took a gasp of air. Then she was back to work, feeling more comfortable with the act and started bobbing her head. Up and down the entire length, taking as much as she could. She could feel her mouth watering profusely as she bobbed up and down on him. She swallowed the best she could and resumed the pumping of her mouth.

After several more bobs on his cock, Isabella felt Alex's hips thrust forward, forcing his dick to the back of her throat once more. She opened her eyes in shock and confusion. What the hell was going on? She felt his cock pulsate in her mouth as he let out a very loud groan. She felt the shot of something very warm, slightly gooey and very salty hit the back of her throat with a strong push, a lot like a squirt gun.

Isabella recoiled from the shock of what had just happened and stared straight ahead to try and make sense of what had just occurred. Before she had a chance to collect her thoughts another shot came barreling out of him to which her reflex was to swallow what was just forced into her mouth, She tried but another shot filled her mouth with more. There was too much for her to swallow and a good majority of it came pouring out around the side of her mouth. His cock pulsed over and over again inside her mouth.

He fell out of her mouth with an audible sound and she struggled to swallow what was left in her mouth. He almost chuckled at the sight of little innocent Isabella with a mouthful of cum. This was too perfect.

"So did you like it?" She asked quietly. "Did I do a good job?"

"Perfect, baby." He grinned, pressing his lips to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no, she gave in... what about the mystery boy? What about her morals?
Comments, predictions, suggestions? GO!