Status: Brand new. Let me know what you think.

She Was The Challenge He'd Been Waiting For.

Never Be The Same.

Isabella couldn't focus on Pocahontas when Alex's hand was creeping higher on her inner thigh. She couldn't deny that lately her thoughts had left her wondering what it would be like to have sex. Surely, it was supposed to be a great experience... but it was something that was meant to be shared with the man you loved. She wasn't sure she knew what love was, but she loved being around Alex. Did that mean she loved him? To her, misunderstanding what the concept of being in love was, she figured it to be.

No matter how much she told herself the right thing to do was wait. That it wasn't something that she should be doing... Alex made it harder for her to stand her ground. When his lips touched that sensitive spot on her flesh, her mind just wandered. She imagined him kissing every inch of her... his hands on her. The look in his eyes, the way they would glaze over as he pushed inside of her... She had read so much about sex, but she'd never imagined herself doing it until she was with Alex.

And here they were, on her bed, watching a children's movie, yet her mind wandered towards very adult thoughts. Then he laid her back, leaning over her, the movie on screen forgotten entirely. They kissed passionately for a while until his fingers brushed against the side zipper of her dress. His lips moved to her neck as he pulled on it. Her eyes widened as she realized what exactly he was doing.

"A-Alex," She breathed, making a small attempt to push him away. "My parents are downstairs."

"I can be quiet," Alex pleaded his hand working its way back to the zipper of her dress.

She moved his hand away. "Alex, they could walk in any moment or hear us."

"I locked the door already." He whispered.

She knew it wasn't a good idea, but it was the end all, be all. This was the only way to even the score... wasn't it? As they lay on her bed, in what seemed like an innocent embrace, she knew that it wouldn't be innocent for long. She wanted to savor the innocence before it was gone. The way he touched her, and kissed her like she was a delicate china doll.

He smiled softly, kissing her gently. "Bell, I love you."

"I love you too." She spoke with a smile.

It was the first time someone outside of her family had spoken the words and it made her feel so whole. A blush came to her cheeks and her heart beat quickened. He LOVED her?! Surely, he meant it as strongly as she did, right? And people in love expressed it through sex, right? It was enough of a sign... wasn't it?

But now she was too embarrassed to look him the eyes as she spoke.. "And I... if... I think that we could... I mean, it's not like I haven't thought..." She trailed off and huffed, frustrated with herself for not being able to articulate her thoughts.

Alex smirked. "Iz," he began, "do you want to sleep with me?"

Her cheeks turned a deep pink color, and she continued to stare at his shirt. "Yes," she admitted in a whisper. Alex grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist, prepared to pull her to him for a kiss until Isabella placed her small hands on his chest and pushed some space between them.

"But if I do, I become like all of them," She spoke brokenly.

"Iz, who are you talking about?" He was totally confused at who she was referring to.

"Every girl that came before me, Alex... I'll just be another girl on your list."

"Its not like that with you." He pleaded, kissing her gently. "Iz, things are different between us."

"I just... I read that sex changes everything... and I like us as we are."

He smiled softly. "Baby, sex will just make things better. I promise?"

She sighed, her eyes searching his for sincerity. "Okay."

"Tell me what you want." He challenged, their lips mere inches apart.

"I... I..." she stumbled, still at a loss for words and unable to either protest or submit.

"I think I know what you want." He interrupted with a sly smile as his hands left her face and made their way downward.

"Did I...? I mean, w-was that-?" Isabella clutched the sheet to her chest.

"It was perfect." Alex kissed her softly. "But i have to go."

He stood up from the bed, collecting his clothes and getting dressed.

"B-but A-Alex, I-I, w-we just..." She stuttered out.

"I know, baby. But I'm already late for band practice."

"Okay." She sighed, a frown falling onto her face.

Alex pulled his shirt down, leaning over the bed to kiss her. "It was perfect, Iz. I'll call you, okay?"

The blonde girl nodded her head, knowing that there was nothing she could do to make him stay. He had gotten what he wanted and there was nothing left for him to stay for. Besides, band practice mattered more than anything anyway. She respected how devoted he was to All Time Low, but after they shared something like that, she just expected that he'd stick around. She'd never felt more used, and even though he'd said he loved her, she felt worthless.

Alex left and Isabella lay in between her sheets, covering her naked body, embarrassed that things had gotten as far as they had. She felt ashamed and filthy in a way that she couldn't express. She had given him everything. This time she had nothing left for him. She wasn't innocent anymore.... she wasn't a virgin. She was pure filth.

A part of her wondered if Matt was right. She lay in bed, wanting nothing but to be held by the older boy. Matt treated her so differently than Alex did, and she felt as if she were cheating on him to feel something for someone else... but it was hard not to. She couldn't let him know that though... Alex had a hold on her as far as she was convinced, and these feelings for Matt were just silly because he loved Disney... because he understood her childishness.

Deciding that perhaps a shower would help, she slid out from the sheets, her eyes falling on the clothes that lay in a puddle on her floor. She wrapped her arms around herself as the realization of her nakedness and the cool air hit her. The small girl turned on the shower, hotter than she'd usually, hoping that the disgrace she felt could melt off of her flesh.

She was beside herself. Part of her just wanted to give in. Give Alex everything so she could stop feeling inadequate. Stop comparing herself to every girl his songs were about. She was no Jasey Rae, and she knew that. Isabella sighed audibly as she scrubbed at her skin until it became red and raw due to the heat and the roughness of her technique.

Travis would be ashamed of her if he knew that she was letting some boy dictate her life. He would probably kick Alex's ass for daring to hurt her as he did. But Travis was selfish and by swallowing those pills, he had proved that he wasn't as strong as she had thought. That he couldn't handle things. That he wasn't the hero that she always thought him to be. Who was she supposed to turn to if she couldn't have him?

She exited the shower, throwing on an old shirt of Travis' that still smelt slightly of him, or perhaps it was just her imagination telling her so. She brought it up to her nose and inhaled deeply, hoping that it would help her. She wasn't sure she believed in guardian angels, but she knew he was watching her. It just was worthless because now she needed him more than ever. She threw on an old pair of sweatpants that were too long on her, covering her feet.

Alex didn't call her back. She stared at her phone in the days that came, waited patiently, even asked her mother if there were anymore sessions planned. Apparently, she wasn't his therapist anymore. Isabella felt broken, and used more than she ever thought she could. She'd heard from his bandmates and Kara that he'd just been really busy, but she wasn't sure she could believe them.

Matt hadn't said anything, just that he hadn't seen him in a while. Isabella didn't know what to do with herself. She locked herself in her room, was unable to eat, could not feel anything anymore. He had used her, taken advantage of her devotion to him and her need to make him happy. He had taken her innocence and now she was ruined. No one would want her now.

She sat on the swingset outside, hoping that her thoughts could shift to another topic that would be less hurtful. It was as if her prayers were answered when she noticed the familiar brunette boy who was walking towards her house. She smiled softly, waiting for him to join her before saying anything.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Y-you sounded really upset on the phone. I came to see if you were alright." Matt spoke quietly, glancing over at her as he took his seat on the swing beside hers.

"I'm not."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked quietly.

"I just... C-can you j-just hold me?" Her voice was soft, like a little girl.

She looked especially young today, her hair in pigtails, her eyes wide and her lip trembling. She looked like a broken doll, and it upset him to see her in such disarray. The one thought that came to his mind was that Alex had something to do with it. But he did as told, pulling her small frame into his lap, and wrapping his arms around her, cradling her body against him.

"Did he hurt you?"

She didn't respond, just made sure to look anywhere but at him.

"Isabella-"

"You're gonna hate me, Matt. You're gonna tell me that you were right."

"You can tell me, you know that. Isabella, please. I'm worried about you."

She sighed deeply, finally looking at him. "I gave him everything."

"E-everything?" He stumbled over the word.

"Everything." She nodded, assuring him that his worst fear had become a reality.

She waited for him to tell her that he told her so or that she was a slut. She wanted him to be angry with her, and to tell her how horrible she was. But he didn't. He just held her tighter, and kissed the top of her head. He stroked her cheek and wiped the tears that were slowly falling from her eyes.

"You weren't ready, were you?"

"No." She spoke. "And he doesn't want me anymore now that he got it."

"Oh Iz." Matt sighed. "Baby, I'm so sorry."

"Me too."

"I didn't know... I wish I could have-"

"H-he t-told m-me h-he l-loved m-me." She sobbed. "I believed him... I thought he really cared, but he hasn't called since. D-did I do something wrong?"

Matt sighed, an anger boiling in him that he'd never known before.

Alex had betrayed the trust of everyone. He'd reassured them that he wouldn't hurt her, that he actually cared for her. But now she was broken, sobbing in his friend's lap. He just wanted to beat the shit out of the younger boy for daring to steal Isabella's innocence. Lying to her and making her believe that he cared about her. He didn't even have the decency to break up with her... He was just being a pussy and not dealing with the situation. Matt wasn't a fan of violence, but he knew that he was going to have to avenge Isabella's innocence.

"Bella, do you want to watch A Goofy Movie?" Matt asked softly.

She smiled softly. "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Isabella, but I had to do this to her... Matt has to save the day and avenge her innocence. Some of you are going to be really upset, but this was planned all along.
Do you hate it? Did you expect it? Comments?