Status: Brand new. Let me know what you think.

She Was The Challenge He'd Been Waiting For.

Hometown Heroes; National Nobodies.

Matt wrapped his arms around Isabella as they stood near the bar of the Recher Theatre. His friends were playing a show and he'd invited her. She was hesitant to go because she figured that these were mutual friends of Alex's too. No matter how much she wanted to move on, he had a hold on her.

All she wanted was to be able to choose and be happy, but he wouldn't let her. The kiss they'd shared a Rita's had left her reeling. Even now, standing in Matt's arms, she felt horrible. She hadn't been able to be honest and tell him what happened. She was embarrassed and afraid to admit that she was as torn as she was.

The show was half way over, and the roadies were setting up for the next band. Isabella wasn' all that interested, but she didn't mind. These were Matt's friends and she wanted to support them. She just wanted to have fun and be with Matt, in hopes that her feelings for Alex would go away. Sometimes when she was around him, it felt like they did.

The small blonde kissed his cheek before nuzzling against him. She needed to feel close to him right now to ward off all of her insecurities. Matt didn't understand the extent of Isabella's actions, but he didn't care. He held her and whispered to her, and tried to make every thought of Alex Gaskarth disappear.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

Isabella smiled softly at him. "Just thinking."

Matt didn't say anything, his gaze falling upon Alex who had a small brunette attached to him. He frowned, letting out a sigh. He didn't like the way Alex was with girls even though he was his friend, but he wouldn't let Isabella see. She was still in love with him, or at least, thought she was. He didn't know if she could handle the heartbreak.

It was too late though, he heard the sobs coming from beneath him before he could move. He held her closely, wrapping his arms around her protectively and kissing the top of her head. Isabella was absolutely shattered at the image of Alex with another girl.

She couldn't hold in the emotions she felt, and Matt knew better than to stop her. He brought a hand to her face, wiping the tears away. He spoke quietly, tried to cheer her up and kissed the top of her head repeatedly. Matt Flyzik didn't know how to deal with crying girls. He wasn't good with crying or sadness, but he cared about Isabella. He hated to see her upset and to know exactly who was responsible.

"Do you wanna go home?"

"B-but y-your friends-" She began.

"They'll play another show. Its okay."

Isabella smiled sadly, nodding before Matt led her out of the club and to the parking lot. He opened the passenger door for her, helped her in and shut it before rounding the car to the driver's side. The girl stared out the window, frowning to herself. She hated that she ruined Matt's night, but Alex had... He said he loved her. He said that he wanted to try again.

Matt sighed, turning on the ignition and offering Isabella his iPod to choose a song. She smiled softly, accepting the offer, deciding on her favorite song. The boy scoffed, recognizing his own voice over the acoustic guitar. He groaned, shaking his head.

"Its my favorite." She spoke quietly.

He smiled softly.

"Will you play it for me when we get home?"

He leaned over to kiss her gently. "Sure."

Isabella smiled, thankful that he'd taken her to his home rather than to her own. She wasn't really in the mood to be in the room where she and Alex had slept together. Plus, the collection of Mickeys in Matt's room always made her feel better. He had this ease of making her feel comfortable that no one else had. She couldn't help but adore him because of that.

She squeezed his hand gently as they sat in his driveway. She smiled widely, the playful look in her eye returning. He was thankful to see her happy after what had just happened. It wasn't fair that Alex could dare hurt her like that. She was worth more than he ever gave, and she needed to know it. It wasn't fair and it really upset him. He wasn't going to take her for granted as he did.

He reached to open the door, but she pulled him back, shaking her head. Matt gave Isabella a confused look before she climbed over the gearshift and straddled his lap. He chuckled softly, resting his hands on her hips. He stared up at her, waiting for her to do something.

She smiled gently, stroking his cheek. "Thank you."

"Of course."

The small blonde leaned forward, connecting their lips. The kiss started out gentle, but soon, Matt was gripping her hips as they made out furiously. He couldn't deny that he wanted her more than anything. Isabella was just too difficult to refuse. He could never admit how much he wanted her because he knew she'd be willing. Too willing.

He brought a hand to her hair, gently tilting her head to kiss her deeper. Matt could never get enough of her. Isabella smiled, her fingers trailing down his chest and then to his belt. He didn't notice until her fingers were at the crotch of his jeans. He broke away from her with eyes wide.

"Bells,"

"I know that I don't have to." She blushed. "But I want to."

"Iz, we aren't even officially together and you-"

"Then I want to be official. Matt, you make me feel... like I'm not as damaged as I actually am. You make me feel okay, and that's something no one else has been able to do. I want to be with you."

The older boy smiled softly, kissing her gently. "Let's go inside, okay?"

She nodded, getting out of the car first and waiting for him.

Matt was embarrassed at the erection he was sporting. With a hot girl like Isabella gyrating on his lap, he couldn't help it, but he wasn't going to compromise her like that. He didn't think she was ready for anything remotely sexual. He was trying to be a gentleman and be careful with her, but she made it so hard.

She smiled widely, leading him inside.

Matt smiled as Isabella straddled his lap and kissed him. He couldn't deny how much he loved kissing her. Any form of touching her felt like his skin was on fire. It was as if he needed to touch her to feel alive. She didn't have a problem with it as she pulled him closer. After Alex ripped everything from her, she needed Matt so much closer.

"I think I'm falling for you." She whispered. "And I'm scared."

"I know." He spoke quietly, bringing a hand up to her face.

Isabella sighed. "I wish it'd been you, Matt."

"You mean-?"

She nodded, her gaze falling down to his lap.

She could feel his erection against her, and she took it as flattery. After Alex, sex really wasn't that big of a deal and she really wanted to please Matt. If she turned him on by doing basically nothing, she could turn him on further by actually working towards it. She wished that he'd been the one she'd learned about sex from though.

Matt was always so gentle with her, and she really appreciated it. He never pushed her to do anything and he even stopped before they went too far. Isabella knew that he wanted her, but she understood that he was being a gentleman. It was a foreign idea after Alex basically had her on command, but she liked it.

"I'm flattered." He spoke quietly, stroking her cheek. "Believe me, I wish the same."

Isabella smiled softly. "Then let me take care of you."

The older boy sighed. "Iz,"

She moved off of his lap and turned away from him. He tended to forget that her Asperger's caused her to get offended much easier and not understand hints. He thought he was being clear that he WANTED her, he just didn't think it was the right time. But she understood it as if the idea had totally repulsed him.

Matt sighed, moving over to her and wrapped an arm around her. "Baby, believe me, I want to."

She turned to him. "Matt, I understand that I don't have to. I want to. Please let me make you feel good?" Her voice was soft, her eyes wide, and her lips pursed. He couldn't deny her anything.

He smiled, nodding slowly as he watched her smile widen and the look of pure excitement cross her face. Isabella bit the inside of her lip as she reached for his belt. Matt couldn't believe this was happening; he couldn't refuse her.

Isabella had his jeans at his knees a moment later, and his boxers following soon after, but as her gaze fell to what he'd been hiding, her eyes widened. He was easily bigger than Alex had been and she wasn't totally sure she could handle it. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, but it was kind of overwhelming. She ran her hand from tip to base and Matt let out a low groan.

She licked his length carefully, her eyes finding his before she began inching him down her throat. She couldn't fit his like she had Alex, and tried to make up the difference using her hand to cover what her mouth couldn't. Matt didn't seem to mind as he brought a hand to her hair. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily.

Being with Matt was so different than being with Alex. He was gentle and wasn't forcing her down on his cock like Alex had. He stroked her hair affectionately and told her how good she was making him feel. She liked doing this for him, and the fact that he felt good was enough for her to continue. Isabella moved off of him and inhaled before returning back to work.

He couldn't believe she was doing this. He couldn't believe she was doing such a good job... Matt was disgusted with how Alex had treated her, but damn, he taught her well. This was one thing that he could definitely thank the boy for. No girl, especially not one without a lot of experience had the skill that Isabella was displaying.

"Bells, I can't- I'm-"

The way her eyes met his was enough to finish him off. She had this mischievous look in her eyes as she finished him off, swallowing everything he had to give her. He couldn't believe that the innocent girl he'd always thought she was could ever be capable of this. She just smiled, swallowing his load before grinning. She fixed her hair carefully before moving away from him and lying back on his bed.

Matt was too in awe to move. He pulled his boxers back on, kicking off his jeans before lying next to her. Isabella smiled, pressing her lips to his. He kissed her, not caring that she'd just had her lips on his cock. He couldn't believe how amazing this girl was.

"I think I love you." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her.

"After you, uh, calm down... Do I get to hear the song?"

He chuckled. "Give me a minute and you will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Suggestions? Predictions?