He Won't Hate You... I Promise

He Won't Hate You... I Promise

You were standing there in the Way's entryway, looking for your hoodie, when you heard Gee's car pull into the drive. You glance out the window, scared that he knew that you had just been making out with his brother. And now I can't give Mikes a proper goodbye...Gee comes into the house.

"Hey Gee" you say to him, trying to play it cool.

"Hey Frankie, are you leaving or are you just getting here?"

"Well I'm leaving but I think I left something upstairs... I'm gonna go get it."

"Cool Ill come up too." You head up the stairs and he follows you up, stopping for a second to grab a soda.

Entering the bedroom, you see Mikes in the same place as he was when you had left him all of 3 minutes ago. On his bed, with no shirt on. He sees you enter and his eyes get huge as he spots Gee behind you.

"Hey Mikes, is my hoodie in here?" you ask him. He points over on the dresser, where you had apparently thrown it in a hurry earlier. You pick it up and notice that Gee was sitting on his bed, after removing Mikey's shirt from it. It wasn't your fault he looked better without it and you had had to remove the shirt in a hurry with no regard to where it went.

"Hey Frankie, why don't you hang out for a while?" he asks you. You had no reason to go home and was only leaving because you and Mikey didn't want Gee to catch you. You shrug and sit on the end of Mikey's bed as he sits up and puts his shirt back on. He is staring intently at Gee.

"So guys, whats up?" Gee asks you, nonchalantly.

"Not much, Mikers was just helping me on some math." From the corner of your eye you can see Mikey is getting nervous.

"Really on what?" He asks. Crap he doesn't believe us!

"Not much, Frankie just didn't understand the whole trig part of it."

"Whoa, Mikes you lost me there..." Gee says as he pulls out a sketchbook.

"Guys I'm gonna leave" you say, as you nod at Mikey to get him to come with you.

"I'll come down too." Mikes says as you get up. You hurry up and go downstairs.

"Mikes babe we got to tell Gee. I can't keep lying to him, its to stressful." you say to him.

"Yeah I know, I'm just scared of what he might do." He says, glancing to the stairs.

"Its okay hun but I really have to go." you say as he pulls you to him and kisses you. You break away. "Bye baby, I love you."

"Bye Mikes I love you too." You leave the house.

An hour later, while at home crashed on your bed, you phone rings. You pick it up and look at it. Mikey.

"Hey Hun." you say getting off your bed.

"Hey well umm I think we should tell Gee but you should do it."

"No you tell him, he wont hate you." You hear the doorbell ring.

"Baby, he wont hate you either I promise." You open the door and its Gee.

"I got to go." And you shut your phone. Just as your shutting it you hear - Baby Why? -.

"Hi Gee." You say, as you try not to break into a sweat. He is here to kill me!

"Frankie can I talk to you?"

"Sure come in." you head into the living room and sit in one of the huge armchairs that you and Mikey love to cuddle in. You absentmindedly start stroking the chair arm as Gee sits on the couch.

"Listen, Frankie?" You look up at him, still running you hand along the chair arm. "I have something to tell you and I'm sorry that it happened." He pauses. "Do you need a moment alone with the chair?"

"What?! Oh sorry, No its just, I love this chair." You say "What did you want to say?"

"Well earlier when you and Mikey went downstairs I followed and well, I sorta, accidentally, heard and saw everything." You look up at him shocked Crap he really is gonna kill me!

"Gee, I'm sorry.. Its just... please don't kill me." You stammer out, staring at your shoes.

"Frankie, I think it is ok that you are seeing Mikey. but don't hurt him or I will kill you."

Just then Mikey bursts through your front door and into your living room.

"Frankie! Oh my god I thought you were hurt and dying baby." He flies into your lap and kisses you, apparently not noticing Gee sitting on the couch. Gee clears his throat. Mikey looks around.

"Ah oh my god gee! I umm... you probably want to know whats going on..." He mumbles.

"Mikes baby, Gee knows and hes okay with it." You tell him quietly.

"Really? Aww, hey Frankie you know we are in our chair?" he says

"Yeah I know, I love this chair."

Gee clears his throat again. "Um guys I'm leaving. Bye." He walks outta the house.

You turn back to Mikey and kiss him, finally stopping for air.

"I love you sugar."

"I love you too baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep my one and only Frikey :) One Shot