Status: Renew'd and active.(:

My Crazy 18th Year

Party Time!

Gemini POV

Alright! Everybody is here, except for the damn birthday girl! Where the hell are they?! Damn Jeydon must have picked them up late. Retard. I walked to the front door and right as I put my hand on the doorknob, Toby busted into the house. He was muttering angrily to himself under his breath. I headed outside to find Tyler and Jeydon making out. I knocked on the window.

"Makeout time over. Now, it's time to party!" I yelled pulling Tyler out of Jeydon's mustang. "Oh! By the way, I made it extremely clear that my room was off-limits. Now you guys are free to do what you please in privacy." I winked and the just laughed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TYLER!" Everyone yelled as we made it into the house. Tyler grinned from ear to ear and tears popped into her eyes. Next thing I know, her arms are around my neck and she was pulling me in for a very tight hug.

"Oh my god! Gemini, you are seriously the bestest fucking friend in the whole fucking world! I fucking love you!" She yelled. I laughed and she pulled away. A few tears had escaped her, but she didn't mind them.

She started going around and hugging everybody. Jeydon came up and gave me a hug. "You did good, Gem. I think she likes it."

"She would have liked it better if it was a surprise." I glared.

"Oh, c'mon Gemini! I said I wa-"

"I'm just fucking with you, Jey. Calm down." I laughed. He just glared at me. Jacob came over and him and Jeydon did that whole hand shake/hug thing. I guess they thought that they were too cool for an actual hug. "What is that shake thing? It's dumb." I said.

"It's just what we guys do." Jake said, drapping his arm over my shoulders. "It's better than a full on hug."

"Nothing is better than a hug." I muttered.

"Oh, I can think of a few things." Jeydon smirked. I punched him in the arm.

"Pervert." I grunted and they both just laughed at me. After they settled their laughter, Jeydon walked over to an overly excited Tyler. Jacob started to tickle my sides, making me squeak and fall to the ground. He started laughing again and I just glared up at him. "Someone doesn't want to get laid tonight." I said. He immediently stopped laughing.

"You didn't say we were gonna get sexy tonight." He whined. "This isn't fair."

"Life isn't fair." I said getting up. Jake wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." He said, giving me his best sad face. "I love you."

"Oh bullshit. You just want the vagina." I said.

"Well, yeah. I do really love you though, Gemi. You're my world." He looked deeply into my eyes. My heart melted a little.

"Nice line. I love you, too." I smiled and kissed him.

"Hey! Stop that right now. It's party time! Turn up the music and let's get freaky!" Tyler yelled, happily. The D.J. put the music on full blast and people did start getting freaky.

Tyler POV

I absolutely love my best friend. This party is the shit! Music is blaring, there is tons of food, and everyone is having a good time. The cake Gemini had made for me was huge. It was about three feet. Deffinately the biggest cake I've ever seen. I don't know how the hell I'm gonna top this for Gem's nineteenth birthday.

"Babe! Get out of the pool and com dance with me." Jeydon yelled over the music.

"Why don't you come into the pool we can dance in here." I suggested. I was to comfortable to get out and currently, nothing was going to get me to move.

"I don't wanna get wet." Jey pouted.

"Don't be a pussy, hun." I called. He hated it when I made some kind of reference that makes him seem weak.

"You are so lucky it is your birthday." He grunted, then jumped in.

"Thank you." I grinned, victoriously.

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome." He sulked. I poked him.

"Hey. Don't be a Debbie Downer, babe. I'll have to beat all those unhappy feelings out of you." I threatened, putting my fists up. He just laughed and embraced me in his arms.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you, too, Jey." I grinned and kissed him. "Why don't we get out of here." I suggested. Jeydon raised his left eyebrow up at my comment.

"Get out if here and go where?" He asked. I smiled and got out if the pool.

"Gemini did say she made it clear her room was off-limits." I hinted, hoping he would catch my drift. It took him a minute, but when he figured it out he jumped out if the pool, grabbed my hand, and charged to Gemini's room. "I thought you would like this idea." I said as he closed the door.

"Hell yeah! Now come here, sexy. I got to give you the second half of you're birthday gift." He winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, whatcha thinking so far? I would love to know what is going on in that crazy mind of yours. :3
I talked to Nicole and Last Chance Alive might be posted later than we planned. It will be posted though so just wait. c:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: