Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Pound? Quid?

Let the bagpipes roar, we're in Scotland baby! After an all night drive and a ride on a ferry across the Irish sea from Ireland to Scotland, we arrived in Glasgow. Again we parked in the parking lot behind the venue.
Caleb texted me: "Can U hear the bagpipes? Just came back from a coffee run, picked up a capp 4 u."
I texted him back: "B rite there."

I expected it to be warm and sunny outside, but when I ran out there it was cold, cloudy, and drizzling. I booked it to Caleb's bus.
"Holy shnikeys it's freezing out there! Do they not have summers in Scotland?" I came in.

"That's why we got hot drinks, here." Caleb greeted me with a hug, then gave me a cappucino from Starbucks.

"Ah, thankyou Caleb, you know the way to my heart." I took a sip of my drink.

Lily came out of the bathroom, she was drying her hair, i'm assuming she just had a
shower. "Oh hello Audrey." She said.

"Hi." I forced a smile. Caleb noticed my fake smile and laughed to himself.

"Oh baby, did you get my double decaf non-fat latte, medium foam, dusted with just the faintest whisper of cinnamon?" Lily asked Caleb.

My eyes glazed over as everyone in the bus went silent. Matt and Jared stood behind her and were trying to stifle their laughter. I smiled and looked at Caleb.

"In grande right?" He sheepishly smiled handing her the drink.

"Oh thankyou baby!" She hugged him and began kissing him.

"Uh, well thanks for the drink, i'm gonna go figure out an outift for today." I began backing up.
Caleb pulled away from Lily's kiss and asked me, "Wait, what time is your show?"

"8:30."

"I'll be there." He half-smiled.

**************************************************************************************
Back at my bus, I rummaged through my suitcases in my extra bunk. Brian stood beside me, watching, "Man, you have alot of clothes."

"You should see my closet. Aha! Here it is!" I pulled out a pair of dark wash jeans, "Behati, what about this outfit? Very United Kingdom..ish..."

"Perfect. 'Drey you have such style." She smiled.

I decided on my sailor skinny jeans, British flag t-shirt, plaid coat, blue pumps, ray ban sunglasses, and an umbrella with a British flag design on it; just in case the rain kept up.

My cell rang, I answered it in an English accent: "Ello?"

"Audrey?" It was Nikki.

"Well ello there Nikki, how are you?" I kept the accent.

"Are you sick or something?" He asked.

"I'm not sick! *the guys laugh* It's supposed to be an English accent." I began speaking in a my regular speech.

Nikki: "Sorry, um, oh yeah, so the head of the bus drivers, the one that leads the rest, he said we're not going to Abersoch."

Me: "What? why?"

Nikki: "Because it's way out on the eastern side of Wales, so after we leave Scotland, we're going straight down south to London, then instead of Abersoch, we're going to Brighton."

Me: "Brighton?"

Nikki: "Yeah it's much better than Abersoch, it has a beach, and the Brighton pier has a mini-amusement park, there's arcades, and Brighton itself has a ton of little shops and cafes along the boardwalk. It's really cool, and you could film you're next music video there."

Me: "Wow, that sounds really cool. Now I'm excited!"

Nikki: "Well go tell the others, I gotta go."

Me: "Okay, bye."

I told Behati and the guys, and texted Caleb. They were all up for it. But aside from the news, I was hungry, and the only kind of food on the bus was chips, crackers, and vitamin water
-thanks to Zacky-, so i decided to go into the city of Glasgow.

I went to a little pastry/cafe shop and stood in line, eyeing a lemon cupcake, but when it was my turn to order I really seemed like a foreigner. I looked in my wallet.

"That'll be one quid." The female cashier told me.

"A quid?" I looked up at her with a confused look on my face. I had no idea what a quid was.

"A pound." She smiled.

"I'm really sorry, I haven't yet adjusted to the currency." I kept looking through my wallet.

"I got it." A masculine voice said behind me, he placed a coin on the counter.

I turned to thank him, "Oh thankyou." My jaw dropped, I realized that he was in fact,
Prince Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?

Comments and ideas are welcome :)

Here's Audrey's outfit: A Stroll In Glasgow