Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Mr. Darcy

After quickly regaining of composure, I thanked him again.

"You're welcome." He said in his gorgeous English accent.

I turned about to leave, then he stopped me: "Wait, if you're not in a hurry to get to another affair, would you like to sit and have a coffee with me?"

I softly smiled, "Sure."

"Alright, I'll order the drinks and you can go find us a table." He smiled.

I did as I was told, and went and sat a lovely little table by the window. He came back carrying two mugs, one for me and one for him...PRINCE HARRY!

"I'm Harry, by the way." He sat down. We shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

"...Are you gonna tell me your name?" He chuckled.

I shook my head then took a sip of my coffee. He smiled.

"So where are you from?" He asked.

"New York."

"Really? I went there recently, it's nice. Very large."

I nodded.

"What do you do?" He asked.

"I'm a dentist." I replied.

"Really?"

"No." I chuckled.

He laughed. "You know, you could be a model."

It so nice to meet someone who doesn't know anything about you, believe me, in L.A everyone know me (model/singer) :(

"Really? Hmm, I never heard that before." I smiled.

"Yeah, I think you could, you're really pretty." He smiled back.

I blushed, "Thanks...well i'm a musician."

His eyes widened and he got all interested and serious, "Really, what kind of music?"

"Pop."

"Are you self-titled or is it like a band name." He asked.

"We're called Stars."

"Are you the singer?"

I nodded.

"And you won't tell me your name?" He smiled.

I shook my head.

"Well then, what are your musical influences?" He asked.

"Um__, Queen definately Queen...old Madonna, like the 80s Madonna...that's it really."

"Queen, why?"

"Well, they've inspired me to put all my heart and soul into my music, because that's what Freddie Mercury did, he wrote music from his heart and each song was a story. And when he sang, he gave it all he had -if that makes sense-, and he wrote music because it was who he was, a songwriter... Sorry, i'm just rambling on and on."

"No it's fine, i don't mind." He softly smiled.

"We've been talking about nothing but myself, let's hear more about you; What music do you like?" I chuckled.

He smiled, "I like Frank Sinatra."

We spent the next hour talking and laughing, then to ruin the moment, my cell phone rang:

"Sorry, I have to take this." I told Harry.

Me: "Hello."

Oliver: "Hey, where are you, it's like, 4pm, it's 3 hours till showtime, heh heh, I've always wanted to say that. But where are you?"

Me: "I'm at a coffee shop."

Oliver: "Well, please come back, you need to rehearse."

Me: "Alright." i hung up.

"Um, I'm really sorry Harry, but I have to go." I sighed and stood up.

"Alright." He stood up too.

"Thankyou for the coffee and the conversation." I smiled and shook his hand.

"Wait," He held onto my hand, "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

My heart sighed, "I'd love to, but I'm doing a show tonight."

He continued to hold my hand, "I want to see you again..."

"We should leave it to fate. Then let it be a coincidence for us to meet again." I smiled, "goodbye Harry."

"And you still won't tell me your name?" He smiled.

"No." I smirked.

"Well perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces." He replied.

I laughed to myself and shook my head. I left the cafe and took a taxi back to the hall.
******************************************************************************

"Oh Behati, I met a prince, my knight in shining armour, my prince charming!" I hugged Behati.

"What're you talking about?" She laughed.

"Prince Harry, he bought me a cupcake and a coffee and we sat in a cafe and talk for the longest time." I danced the waltz with her around the bus.

"Prince Harry? You're kidding?" She was excited.

"I'm not kidding. He's in Scotland for the weekend, he's staying at the Balmoral castle with his family, he came into Glasgow for the day and we met! oh Behati, he's amazing, he's like my own Mr. Darcy." I leaned against the counter.

Behati sat down at the table, "Are you gonna see him again?"

I looked down, "He wanted to have dinner with me tonight, but I told him that I had to do a show...it's true."

"And you let him get away?!" Behati gave me the look of death.

"Well_"

"What about that song you wrote, If We Ever Meet Again, that happened with Brian and you said next time you wouldn't let him get away! You let a Prince get away!" Behati put her elbows up on the table.

"I know, but I told him that we should leave it to fate..." I looked down.

"This isn't Serendipity! You have to go out there and get your prince to go down on one knee and propose to you!"

"He wanted dinner, not a marriage!" I laughed.

"But don't you want marriage?" She stood up.

"Of course I do, I've always wanted to get married."

"And did he show potential?" She asked.

I nodded. "More potential than anyone I've ever dated..."

"Brian didn't have it did he?" She quietly asked.

I shook my head, "He didn't want children...that was one of the reasons we broke off the engagement..."

"And see, Harry being a prince, once he gets married, children are definately in the future, he needs male heirs!" She smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"a Prince, wow." I grinned.

My own Mr. Darcy...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

Comments are Welcome:)

Audrey's Outfit