Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Fate is not enough

This song is mandatory if you wanna get the full effect


At 8:30 we did our 4 song set, Caleb stood side stage for us. The concerts were inside the gorgeous O2 ABC arena, we were told that at this concert there were 1250 people in the audience.
Because the venue was so beautiful to me, I decided to perform the slower songs from my album; I did "Not Like the Movies", "Brown Eyes," "Thinking of You", and I dedicated the song "If We Ever Meet Again" to Harry.

"I'd like to dedicate this next song to certain "Mr. Darcy" that I met today, I doubt he's here but I'll just perform it anyway." Was what i said. And what was about to happen after the show was about to make my heart stop.

-cue "The Promise" by When in Rome-

I walked off stage and high-fived Caleb (Lily was with him), the three of us continued walking, then through the crowd of people I saw him. It was as if all the outside sounds were silenced, the cheesy 80's music full blast. My Mr. Darcy standing there, looking debonair in a suit, holding a bouquet of roses. He smiled.

"I'll see you later." I whispered to Caleb. I smiled and began walking toward him.

"I believe these are for you, Audrey." He softly smiled as he gently handed me the bouquet.

"They're beautiful...I can't believe you're here." I was speechless.

"I didn't know if fate was gonna be enough for me, I needed to see you again." He looked into my eyes, and I gazed up at his gorgeous blue eyes.

I blushed, "You're amazing."

He gave me a cute half-smile, "Are you still up for dinner? I know this lovely restaurant where they have the best cabernet savignon and filet mignon."

"I'd love to go." I answered.

"Great. Now do you have dress, or shall we go out and I can buy you one?" He asked.

"Oh I have a million dresses, I can go change right now. You can wait for me in my bus if you'd like." I replied.

"Alright." He followed me to the bus, and I was hoping that A7X wouldn't be there.
We came onto the bus.

"Hey babe!" Brian grinned.

Darn...

"Brian." I gave him the look of death. Him and the rest of the guys noticed Harry behind me.

"Um, i'll be quick, the guys can introduce themselves to you." I hesitantly told Harry. I gave the guys the evil eye as I went to change.

-Avenged Sevenfold POV-
"Hi, i'm Dirk Diggler." Brian shook hands with Harry.
"I'm Harry."
The rest introduced themselves, and already they had been interrogating him.

"So...are you taking Audrey out on a date?" Matt smirked.
"Well, it's dinner, we haven't really called it a date..." Harry nervously replied.
"Are you going to a fancy restaurant?" Zacky asked.
"Wine and fancy French food?"
"Dancing in the moonlight?"
"Laughing at all her non-funny jokes?"
"Are you gonna kiss her at the end of the night?" Brian asked.
"Cuz if you want to you shouldn't." Johnny said.
"Yeah, because I used to date her." Brian smirked.

"Used to. There's past tense in your sentence, it's a verb tense expressing something that happened or was done in the past. So you used to date her, but are no longer, so since you are no longer, that means she is allowed to date other men and I happen to be that other man." Harry snuffed them out.
-Audrey's POV-
They finally shut up, and I was finally ready. Harry turned around and smiled at me, "Audrey you look absolutely stunning."
I did, I wore a black mini dress and black lace tights, black pumps, and a hat. My makeup was simple, black eyeliner and a nude colour lipgloss.

"Ready?" He held out his hand. I took his hand and said nothing to the guys as we left, I heard everything they were saying to Harry.

That night we did indeed go to a fancy restaurant, but I didn't mind, Brian never took me to a place with such elegance. It was there that Harry and I got to know eachother, I told him of my family, the Cobains and the Versaces. I told him of my life, my childhood, teen years, my sudden claim to fame. He told me of his life, from childhood to now, his military career and his service on the front line in Afghan War, his mission trips to Africa, notably Lesotho. I had a memorable night, and at the end of it, he walked me to my bus, and as a chivalrous gentlemen, instead of an actual kiss, he kissed my hand <3

"Goodnight Miss Bennett." He whispered.
"Goodnight Mr. Darcy." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please :)

Here's Audrey and Harry's outfits for the night:
Audrey&Harry's outfits