Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Wedding Bells.

I woke up with a smile on my face as Behati hung upside down from her bunk to talk to me.

"So, how was you're date with Prince Harry???" She asked.

"Amazing, we just stayed at the table and talked all night, then he walked me to the bus and__"

"KISSED YOU?!" She cut me off.

"No, he was a perfect gentlemen, he kissed my hand." I blushed at the thought of it.

"Perfect gentlemen?" Zack snickered as he walked past. I had a feeling he was referring to the night we had together.

"Are you gonna see him again?" She asked.

"Yes!" I was grinning, "He wants to see me again in London."

"Oh my goodness, we might as well start planning a wedding!" She smiled.

Brian came over and pulled Behati off the bed and set her on her feet. "Plan your own wedding, cuz there's nothing going on right now."

"Oh Brian, she was kidding." I got out of my bed, "But wouldn't that be neat if I did marry Harry?"

"heh heh, that rhymed." Johnny said from inside his bunk.

"So he didn't try to pull any kind of crap with you?" Brian asked me.

"No I think you guys scared him silly last night. He didn't even make eye contact with me" I sarcastically said.

"Really?" Brian looked at me.

"No. You guys were such creeps towards him, I heard everything you said to him. And I also heard how snuffed you out." I pulled on my jeans and buttoned them.

"I'm sorry, I just care about you and your well-being." He wrapped his arms around me as our foreheads rested against eachothers.

"I know, but Harry is a really sweet guy, he would never hurt me." I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked to the front of the bus.

"Watch out Drey, word got out that you went out with royalty. Everyone knows." Oliver sat on the couch eating an apple.

"It shouldn't be too bad." I put in my earphones and turned on my ipod. When I walked outside and shut the door I noticed Zacky leaning against the bus having a smoke. I just kept walking, but some bands walked past me cheering and clapping.

"So you went out with a prince. Do I hear wedding bells?" Jack White jokingly said as he walked with Julian Casablancas.

"You're funny Jack." I kept walking, I went to Nikki's bus.

___On the Bus___

"So you went out with a prince." Nikki gave me a cup of coffee.

"You went out with Prince?" Tommy walked in.

"Prince Harry!" Vince smacked Tommy in the back of his head.

"Yeah I did." I smiled and sighed.

"So was it a date like, between 2 friends, or as in 2 people into eachother?" Nikki asked.

"Into eachother." I answered.

"How did you two even meet?" Slash asked.

"At a cafe in the city, I was getting confused with the currency, and he bought me a cupcake and a coffee and we just sat and talked."

"Awe___." Mick mocked me. (lol, that sounds funny...)

"So he asked you out at the cafe?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, but I had a show last night, so he surprised me and came here and brought me a roses and he was dressed in a suit. And he swept me off my feet."

"Literally?" Tommy asked being his oblivious self.

"No. I mean, he asked me out then and we went out." I chuckled.

"So are you going out again?" Nikki asked.

I nodded. "We're both gonna be in London, so he's gonna take me out then."

"Do you think this could turn serious?" Slash asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, in a year Audrey will then be known as Princess Audrey Cobain-Versace-Windsor...of Wales." Nikki chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know. just a filler.
Comment inspire me to write more :)