Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

the Most Impassive Person

7:30am
Behati and I fell asleep after only watching the first season of Ugly Betty. I woke up earlier than usual, so I changed out of my pj's into my grey "american flag" skinny jeans, a black tee, my leather boots with gold studs, my shades with a chain, and my leather jacket. I took Nixon downstairs into the lobby.
I chilled out on a big couch in the lobby while I softly played the strings, humming a tune of a new song I was writing. Then Slash came and sat beside me with a newspaper.
"You made front page." He said holding up the paper.

"Good morning." I ignored what he said and continued playing guitar.

"Good morning, you made front page." He smirked.

"What are you doing up so early? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping in till like, 3 in the afternoon?" Again I ignored him.

"As you get older you don't get as much sleep. Now tell me that you being on the front page of the biggest newspaper in London doesn't faze you?" He looked at me.

"It doesn't faze me." I chuckled as I lifted my sunglasses to look at him.

"How 'bout you being on the news. It's everywhere, Audrey Cobain, heiress to the House of Versace, went on a date with Harry, Prince of Wales." He leaned back into the comfy couch.

"I think I'd be more interested if the headline was "Audrey Cobain, Heiress to the House of Versace, got hot and heavy with Harry, the Prince of Wales."" I chuckled to myself.

"Hot n Heavy?" Slash laughed.

I continued playing the same tune over and over on my guitar.

"So Audrey, I didn't really get to ask you before, but I couldn't help but notice you being a little emotional when we did the song Mother Maria in Scotland..."

I laughed, "Emotional? I'm the most impassive person ever." I didn't take him seriously.

"Were you thinking of Kurt?" He came out flat and asked it.

I stopped playing and didn't say anything for a moment, "...Don't...just don't..."

"Alright...I don't really know what you're feeling, but maybe you should channel those feelings into music. Since you're so "impassive" maybe the songs will replace your emotions." He smiled at the last bit.

I half-smiled and shook my head, "Maybe."

"Now, before the beasts wake up and go all crazy for food. I think we should go to the dining room and get some breakfast while it lasts." He said.

In the dining room, chatting over breakfast, I began telling Slash about the song I was playing in the lobby.
"So, maybe that thing about expressing my feeling through music is an okay idea. I mean like, I wrote this song, and it's totally different from the kind of music I usually write, so it obviously wouldn't make the album. And I haven't like, put a whole lot of music to it, but the lyrics are done, and I know what I want in the music part. And I'd actually like to present it to the audience for the last day of the London tour."

"Really? That's sounds rad, I'd really like to hear it. What is it called?" Slash asked.

"It's called "Make Me Wanna Die", and I'd actually like you to play one of the guitars, like lead." I said.

"I'd would be honoured. I'd love to do it."

"Thanks. And see, like 'cause I asked you, I actually wanna go around and find the like, "thee" drummer, and "thee" bassist, and rhythm guitarist, and back-up vocal." I replied.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" He asked.

"Well, I was thinking Nikki for the bass, but maybe I'm being bias." I answered.

"I wouldn't think so, I mean you're trying to get like a dream team together, I think you should choose the ones that you think have the talent and the ones you really want."

I nodded, "Yeah."

"What about the drummer and the others?" He asked.

"Well, I was thinking Joey Jordison from Slipknot, but the band isn't even here." I took a sip of orange juice. "I hate orange juice, I don't even know why I got it."

"I don't like it either, but Slipknot are coming, didn't you hear?" He replied.

"What?"

"Yeah they're coming, that's why we're staying in London longer. A whole bunch of other bands are coming too, like, Aerosmith, Ozzy, 311, Slipknot, Soundgarden-they got back together-, Papa Roach, and to my dismay, Guns N Roses."

"Eugh, sorry." I clenched my teeth when he mentioned GnR.

"But, Joey will be here." He said.

"Cool. So it's kind of a toss up between Joey Jordison and Uncle Dave (Dave Grohl)."

"What about backup vocal, what did you mean by that?" He asked.

"Well, in this song I wrote, I want a male voice kind of scream/singing at one point in the song." I replied.

"Who were thinking of?" He asked.

"Well, I really like Matt's voice." I answered.

"Matt?"

"M. Shadows."

"Oh__."

"But if he doesn't work out, you know i'd like, Corey Taylor. Or maybe Steven Tyler, but I doubt he'd do it." I laughed to myself.

"I think he would, since you were small he's always thought of you as cool kid." Slash used his fork to play with the food on his plate.

Later we went back to couch, I put my shades back on and continued playing guitar. Then all at once many of the guys came rushing out of the elevator and dog-piled me.
"Woah watch the guitar, guys!" I laughed.

"Dude, turn the t.v on. Audrey's all over the news!" Jojo told another.
The t.v was turned on, and sure enough there I was. The reporter announced that I was seen holding hands with Harry as we entered the Ritz restaurant. Then they showed pictures and video images of me singing, and when Harry and I were dancing.

"Who knew Aud-ball could dance!" Tommy laughed.

"Shut yo face." I laughed.

"The Ritz, eh? Fancy stuff." Oliver chuckled.

"He likes to take me to fancy places." I smiled.
Then out of nowhere, someone grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the pile of guys. I stumbled to my feet trying not to let my guitar fall. I looked up and realized it was Matt that pulled me up.

"So Audrey, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a drive with me." He looked down at me so our eyes could meet.

"Um...why?" I asked.

"Well, I talked to Marc last night, he called me and told me the storyline of the video. And I figured since we'd be sharing alot of intimate scenes with together, we should maybe get to know eachother...you know, so it won't be so awkward..." He spoke to me. That was one of the things I enjoyed about being with Brian, his friends. Matt has always been a sweetheart to me and I've always loved his voice. and his eyes (Shh, keep it a secret). Maybe going for a drive with him would be okay, I could ask him if he wanted to be my backing vocal.

"Alright." I half-smiled.

"Cool, you wanna go now?" He asked as he continued to look down at me. Man, he was tall.

"Yeah, let's go."

Without a word to the others, we left. Hopefully Brian didn't see us leave together...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comments are welcome. and if you'd like me to add in anything I'd be happy to do so :)

Here's Audrey's Outfit. I love it :)
Audrey's Stellar Outfit