Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Party: pt. 1



After a long jam session, we decided that we should go back to the hotel and get ready for the party.
We got into the car after our clothes were kinda dry.
"Alright, it's still bothering me. Brian has really changed, I just think you haven't given him the chance to show you." Matt looked at me.

"I knew this drive wasn't gonna be just for swimming. I told you, it was irreconcilable differences." I sighed.

"Well be more specific and I'll tell you if Brian has changed." He turned the car on.

"Fine, here's a handful. He didn't want children. I did. He would always always go out at night to party or to drink. party with girls was what turned me off. Jam sessions till 5 in the morning, he'd always come back drunk. so basically there, he would always drink and party. Oh, and here's the dealbreaker. Even while we were engaged, he would frequent the strip clubs with you guys."

"We don't go to strip clubs anymore. When you left he cut all of those things off, he stopped going to strip clubs, he stopped partying so hardcore, he doesn't drink as much, Jam sessions are still the same, but we don't drink, we actually get things done. And children? He talked to me one time, this after you two split, he said that he felt bad, and maybe having a kid would smarten him up. And not only that, but he said it'd be cool to teach guitar to his son..." He looked at me for a moment, then put the vehicle in reverse and we backed up and left.

I didn't say anything for a while, I was thinking, trying to process the stuff that Matt just told me. For some reason I wasn't doubting the things he said.

"And if it wasn't already obvious, he's still in love with you." Matt said.

I breathed in. He spoke again.

"...And correct me if i'm wrong, but I think you still love him too."

I didn't say anything, i didn't correct him. I knew where my heart was, I still had those feelings for Brian, no matter how much I tried to deny them. He was my first love. He'll always be. Maybe I just made Harry the long-delayed rebound guy...

"When did he say those things about having a kid?" I quietly asked.

"After Jimmy died, it was when you came back for the funeral and stayed with us for a while. He really appreciated that you put aside your feelings of hurt (because of the breakup) and came and supported us...it was when you left to the airport, he came and told me."

I nodded.

"And...i don't think I should be the love interest in your video." He kept his eyes on the road.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I think you should feature the guy who inspired the song..." He answered.

"Brian..." I said.

The trip back to the hotel was a long and quiet one.
**************** ********************* ********************
I took a shower and blow dryed my hair afterwards. I blasted the music on the stereo and did a little dance around my room as I got ready. After I was completely ready, I went downstairs where of course, everyone was. Some of the guys whistled as I walked past them, I made a beeline for Caleb.
"Hey there." He smiled as he leaned against the back of the couch.

"Hello." I smiled.

"So ready to party like a rockstar?" He smirked.

"I wanna party like it's 1999." I chuckled.

"We're such geeks!" He laughed.

"No doubt."

"Hey Audrey." Brian came over and hugged me. I embraced him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come ride with us to the party." He told me.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

"Do you wanna come?" Brian asked Caleb.

"Uh, no that's alright. I'm going with my band." Caleb stood straight.

"Alright."

"Well, i'll see you Audrey." Caleb left.

Before I could even say bye to Caleb, Brian held my hand and pulled me outside to the vehicle.

_At the Party_

The storm nightclub was packed. People dancing going crazy, Flo Rida's song Club Can't Even Handle Me was booming on the speakers. Avenged Sevenfold and I sat at a table in the back. Brian and I sat next to eachother.
"Should we order some drinks?" Zacky asked.

"Beer!" Johnny yelled.

"We need Beer!" Zacky joined in with Johnny.

The song Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol began to play.
"Order me a soda, I'll be right back." I said as I stood up.

"Where you goin'?" Brian asked.

"To dance." I smiled. I went to the middle of the dancefloor and as the title of the song, I danced with myself.

(Brian's POV)
"She's really something." I sighed.

"Dude, she's different now. I think you should go for it, you're both single...dude, you're her first love. don't let her get away." Matt said to me.

"What about Harry? She's dating him." I continued to watch Audrey dance, she was so graceful in everything she did. Even when she'd get mad. Graceful. Beautiful.

"Harry's just a delayed rebound. And really, do you think she really wants to be a princess?" Matt smirked.

"Doesn't every girl?" I asked.

"That's beside the point. You still love her, and I think she still has those feelings for you. First love man, first love. You should go for it." Matt kept encouraging me.

I watched her. I missed everything about her. Her smile. Her blue eyes. Her laugh. Her hair and how every morning it was always a wild mess. How she always smelled like vanilla. How she'd get so frustrated when she'd try to cook. How she'd make jokes that weren't even funny, and kill herself laughing at them. How she'd play guitar and close her eyes, feeling the soul in the music. How she'd kiss me whenever I'd come back from long tours. The taste of her cherry chapstick. I love her, i can't live without her. I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler. i am really tired today so i didn't really have inspiration to write.
But, Comments of inspiration and ideas and suggestions are perfect for helping me write more and write better :)

Should Audrey give Brian a second chance???
And if so, how should it be brought up???

Here's audrey's outift that all the guys were falling for
Audrey's Outfit