Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

...Like an Italian soap opera...

"Daniel! I can't believe it, you're here!" I ran out of the room and tackled my brother with a hug.

"Yeah I'm here, a little birdy told me you needed some cheering up, so I called dad, found out where you were, then got a flight out here." He smiled.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"Just now, no joke. i got off the plane and came here." He grinned.

"This has made my week! So who was it that told you to come? was it dad?" I asked.

"No it was Caleb, he called me the other day and asked me to come. He wanted to surprise you." He replied.

"Caleb did that? For me?" I smiled.

"Yeah homeskillet, we talked for like an hour, all he talked about was you." He grinned.

"That's really, sweet." I blushed.

"It is. Now, my lovely sister, I hear that you're the coolest thing since sliced bread here on the tour." He said.

"Where did you hear that fantastic lie?" I asked.

"It's not a lie; I talked to dad awhile ago, and He AND Caleb both said your shows are amazing. You really get the crowd all excited and pumped." He replied.

"Wow, I kindof doubt that, but I do alright."

"I think you're better than alright, I heard you singing that song just now, and I am still excited." He gave me his crazy grin.
I laughed.

"So how's life?" He sat down on the couch.

"Dramatic...like an Italian soap opera." I sat down.

"I think Spanish are actually a little more dramatic...melodramatic is more like it..." He stared off into space.

"I broke up with Harry to be with Brian and now-" I didn't finish.

"Now there's trouble in paradise?" He smirked.

"Exactly." I sighed.

"So then are you and Brian, together or...untogether?" He asked.

"I don't know, I mean, I broke up with Harry so we could be together, and now he won't talk to me, he avoids me. I wrote him a letter last night, and he hasn't even tried to contact me."

"He doesn't deserve you. Let me handle him, I'll get an answer out of him." He glared into the distance.

"What're you, the godfather?" I chuckled.

"I wish I was, but what else is going on?"

"Everything. My band is leaving me, so all I'm left with is a microphone and the karaoke versions of my music." I said.

"They don't deserve you."

"That's your answer to everything."

"Yupp. Hey, well Slash told me about you wanting to make a little rock n roll dream team. You wrote some songs and stuff, and you wanna debut the songs at the show."

"Yeah I'd like to, but I don't know if I'm up to it." I yawned.

"Is Brian bringing you down?" He asked.

"I wouldn't use those exact words..." I looked away.

"You know, screw it. Tomorrow night you have your show, you're gonna go all out and I'm gonna help you. We're gonna debut your music. And you're gonna get a makeover. Fresh start! Make a comeback with style and fashion, show Brian what he had, and what he lost." He stood up.

"I don't even feel like having a makeover!" I laid down across the couch.

"Yes you do."

"Why should I be dressing up for him? He doesn't want me anyway." I buried my face into a pillow.

"You won't be dressing up for him, youll be doing this for yourself. I feel better when I look better. Looking good makes a person feel good. And I just want you to feel good, because your depression phase right now is affecting me and I hate to see you so sad. Please Audrey, oh pretty pretty please, please agree to a makeover." He knelt down in front of me and continued to beg.

I sighed and tried not to smile, "What kind?"
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think???

Comments are Welcome!!!

If You Have Any Ideas For The Story, Please Let Me Know And I'll Add Them In :)