Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Changes

"Ow ow, dad!" Daniel cried as he used me as a human crutch, as I ended up carrying all of the shopping bags. We shuffled into the lobby.

"Daniel, you're here!" Nikki wasn't even phased by his son limping and whimpering like a dog.

"She broke my foot!" Daniel chuckled.

"I did not! You tripped over the street curb!" I laughed.

Nikki hugged him.

"Woah, lookin' good Audrey." Tommy walked past me. After that everyone immediatly noticed me. My hair was now bleach blonde, i wore a tight DKNY dress, and black pumps.

"Audrey?" Nikki was surprised.

"It was Daniel's idea..." I said.

"Yupp, and she's gonna debut her songs here in London, the last day, for a grand finale!" Daniel grinned.

"Yeah." I said.

"That's awesome, you look beautiful Audball." Nikki gave me a hug.

"Now c'mon 'Drey, we gotsta figure out what you're gonna wear tonight!" Daniel said, "Human crutch away!"

I laughed and helped Dan to the elevator.

When we got to my floor, I helped Dan out, then as we came down the hall I met up with Caleb.

"Hey Caleb!" I smiled.

He looked up, at first he didn't recognize me.

"Audrey?" His eyes widened.

"The one and only." I smiled, giving him a Marilyn Monroe pose.

"Wow, you look so, so different!" He smiled.

"I hope that's not bad." I bit my lip.

"No, not at all. You still look so beautiful. What made you dye your hair, and change?" He asked.

"This freakshow right here." I chuckled, nudging Daniel.

"Daniel, I should have known." He gave Dan the bro shake.

"I think she looks fantabulous, Brian's gonna eat his heart out." Daniel grinned.

"Ah, sweet revenge." Caleb smirked.

"Yeah, hey we're gonna pick out her outfit for tonight's show, why don't you come, help choose?" Dan asked.

"Yeah c'mon Caleb, I need your opinion." I smiled.

"I'm sure you don't, but yeah alright, I'll come." He chuckled.

We went into my room, and I saw a packed suitcase by the door.

"Behati?" I called.

"Audrey there you are!" She came out of her room pulling her larger suitcase. (remember, it's a 2 bedroom suite.)

"Bee, what's up? why are there packed bags?" I asked.

"I know this is so short notice, but I'm going back to New York." She said.

"Why? Is it because of me? I'm sorry I've been a bit of a slob lately, I've been meaning to clean up the Dr. Pepper and Cheetos." I replied.

"No no it's not you, Jake wants me to come home, he says he has a surprise for me, I think he's gonna pop the question!" She was grinning.

I screamed and hugged her, "Oh Behati I'm so happy! Go! Go on get out! Go get engaged! Bee I'm so happy for you!"

"Oh I knew you would understand! I'm so happy!" She laughed.

"The taxi is waiting for me downstairs, I have to go." She said.

"Here, I'll walk you downstairs. I'll be right back guys!" I helped her with her bags and we went downstairs.

Daniel and Caleb were in the living room.

"That was random." Caleb said.

"Oh yeah--. Here, let's unpack the goodies 'Drey purchased." Daniel began to take out the clothes and stuff.

"So how was Audrey today?" Caleb asked.

"She was good, we talked about it, I thinks it's better for her to have my support, and me being here. And she seems to really appreciate your support." Dan replied.

Caleb smiled.

"So do you like Audrey?" Dan asked Caleb.

Caleb looked up, he was blushing.

(Audrey's POV)

I was standing by the taxi saying my goodbyes to Behati.

"Behati you are the luckiest girl in the world; engaged, a Victoria's Secret model, my best friend." I chuckled. "And tell Jake that he is the luckiest guy in the world. And that if he gives you a freakin' key chain I will murder him."

"And we'll drag the corpse across the living room floor and chop it up into little pieces." She smiled.

"And dispose of the evidence with the garbage disposal...this is supposed to be a wedding not a funeral! Behati, I love you girl, and I'm so happy and excited for you." I hugged her.

"Thankyou Audrey, I loves you too!...and if the Brian thing doesn't work out, well, there's always Caleb." She smiled.

"What? He's engaged." I chuckled.

"Clearly you don't see the way he looks at you." She smiled.

I blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?
comments please :)


Audrey's outfit

I've also updated the character list and Audrey's picture, if you haven't already noticed

And if you have any ideas for the story line (like Caleb and Audrey or Brian and Audrey), let me know and i'll add them in;)