Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Speak Slow Pt. 2

I wanna break every clock
The hands of time could never move again
We could stay in this moment
For the rest of our lives
Is it over now?...


Time had gone by so fast and I hadn't realized that instead of my intention of staying for only like, 20 minutes, ended up being 2 and some hours, almost 3 hours. A storm had begun to produce outside, and I came into the hotel lobby from outside where it was pouring rain. I walked in, having the curtosy to wipe my shoes, when Nikki came up to me with a bewildered look on his face and asked,
"Where have you been?!"

"Why, what's wrong? Is it mom? Rosalie? What happened?" I began freaking out.

"No, nothing happened, but Brian set up a romantic dinner for you, and you were supposed to be here like, hours ago. and I called you but you didn't answer!" He said.

"I left my phone in the room. Where is he?" I asked.

"The rooftop."

"Is he still there?" I asked.

"I don't know, all this time I thought you were up there with him, but Danny told me like 45 minutes ago that you weren't here, and that you weren't with them."

"A romantic dinner for me?" I asked.

"He wanted to make everything up to you." Nikki said.

"Aw no, I have to go see him." I walked past him to the elevator, Nikki followed. I walked into the elevator.

"Where were you?" He asked, holding the elevator doors.

"At a church." I answered. The doors shut.
~~~~~

I arrived at the top floor and ran up the stairs to the roof.

"Brian!" I called. No one was there.
The rain continued to pour. There on the roof was a table for two, the candles tipped over, the red table cloth was drenched and hung from the table. Roses that used to be a beautiful bouquet were now drown in the rain.

I picked up the roses and sighed, I felt terrible, tears began running down my face, as the rain washed away what I had become.

"Audrey." a soft voice spoke.

I turned around, it was Brian.

"Oh Brian I'm so sorry, i didn't know, I forgot my phone and I-"

"Don't, don't apologize, because I need to tell you something...you do take my breath away. you make my heart beat faster. You make my palms sweat, and you make me nervous. You give me chills when you touch me, and that look you give me makes me speechless. But this doesn't mean I don't love you, It means I do. Sometimes...Your heart knows things your mind can't explain, and my heart doesn't race for anyone else the way it does when I'm with you. I love you Audrey and I'm sorry that I hurt you." He was panting. He looked so handsome, wearing a tux, his hair looked like it was pushed back.

"Brian I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. That was the perfect kiss, a kiss in the rain.

"Let's go to your room." I whispered in his ear.

He smiled then gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think???
Comments are nice :)
Let ur dirty little minds go wild with what you think happens the night Audrey&Brian spend together;)


Look here: Audrey's Outfit

So I wrote this chapter to the song Inevitable by Anberlin, it fits nicely, if you have time check it out :)