Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Phone calls

It was the same day, just now it was the evening and I was getting so stressed out. I was writing songs, but my cell kept ringing off the hook, first it was my mom giving me dating advice and her opinion on Brian, then my lawyer telling me about what Courtney Love was doing with the Nirvana catalogue, then Marc Webb, the director of my soon-to-be-music-video was calling.

"What?" I answered the phone.

"Dude relax, Do you want me to call back later or tomorrow or something?" Marc asked.

"I'm sorry, It's just been a little hectic, back and forth and all around my mom and my lawyer have been calling." I sighed.

"Your lawyer? That's almost as scary as your mother." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah." I laughed.

"Will you be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I should probably just shut my phone off after this."

"Well I've called bringing you good tidings of joy and all that jazz. I found an actor to play your love interest for the Teenage Dream video!" He said.

"Leonardo DiCaprio?!" I asked.

"No sorry darling, I contacted his agent, he asked him, Leo said that he would've loved to but he already had other commitments during the week."

"Awe, well who?" I asked.

"I want this to be a surprise, for several reasons actually. Your brother Daniel sent him to me, so we both want it to be a surprise." He was smiling through the phone.

"I hate surprises and you both know that. Please just tell me."

"No, but I will give you hints. Four Brothers, Death Sentence, and Troy. Now turn off the phone, and have a good sleep." He hung up.

I shook my head and put the phone down and took out my laptop.

"How is that supposed to help me?" I growled, typing in the three names.

"Searching, searching, actors!" I mumbled. I continued to look until I found the names of the actors, I searched each list looking for the same name on each, then I found it.

"Oh no." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler AND a cliffhanger. haha, sorry.

Comments make the world go 'round :)

What do you think will happen next? Is it already so obvious?

If You Have Any Suggestions For The Story Let Me Know! And I'll Add 'Em In!
And i do really need them, I've been planning the future of this story and I need filler in between now and then.