Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Wallflower

The same day. June 30th
I had come back with Daniel from yet another day of makeovers and such, this time I had my hair coloured to a lovely Auburn colour (dark brown with a hint of red). While leaving the salon, there was all of a sudden a crowd of paparazzi snapping pictures of me, and cameramen taking a video of me and Daniel. Daniel ushered me to the vehicle and quickly we got in and told the driver to step on it.
At the hotel we practically had to sprint into the building to avoid the paparazzi, the hotel kept a close and very strict rule against them, and made sure the paparazzis stayed out. I guess the hotel was famous for being the "It" hotel for celebrities.

"Dad what's going on? Why are the media hanging around?" Daniel asked Nikki.

"Did you change your hair again Audball?" Nikki asked me.

"Yeah."

"Oh, well they're around because of Audrey." Nikki answered Daniel's question.

"Me? Is it because of my hair?" I was confused.

He chuckled, "No, it's not your hair."

"Well what? Why is the media buzzing because of me?" I asked.

"Uh, well lately you've been attracting quite a bit of attention." He said.

"Attention? What attention?" I asked, getting defensive.

"Uh, well, you're the only pop singer on this tour, you're the daughter of Kurt Cobain, you're the heiress to the Versace name, you've dated Prince Harry, Courtney Love is threatening to sell the Nirvana catalog and you're fighting for full ownership of it, you're album release is coming up, and so is your birthday..." He smirked.

"Oh...that attention." I looked away with my eyes.

"And, about the Nirvana catalog thing, your lawyer called and left this message, he's sending one of his people over here with the papers and wants you to call him back."

"Then I guess I'll have to call Hadley. Later. But hey, about the birthday thing, don't mention that to anyone."

"Why?"

"Daniel, you tell him. If we're going to dinner with Caleb, I have to change." I started walking away.

"So you can look pretty for him?" Daniel grinned.

"Shut your face." I chuckled.

(Daniel's POV)

"So, I'm planning a birthday party for her, and I invited a certain someone. Kind of a blast from the past. And perhaps, it'll make her change her mind about Brian. So, can you dig it?" Daniel told Nikki.
*****
In my room I had change into some nicer clothing, a casual sweater with the British flag on it, blue jeans, my favourite blue pumps, and my blue crystal Swarovski bracelet. I had also just finished talking to my attorney on the phone, he told me just the same thing Nikki had said earlier, and that I was to go to the Barking and Dagenham Court House to sign the documents giving me the full 100% share and making me the official owner of the Nirvana catalog and the band name. So at least there was something good to look forward to.

There was a knock at the door, so I quickly shut off the t.v that was showing the pictures, video, and blurbs about me earlier today. I answered the door and it was my dear friend Caleb.

"Caleb!" I hugged him.

"Is it a coincidence that you have been wearing a lot of clothing and colours with reference to England? or is this something you've planned?" He chuckled.

"Oh it's planned, just wait till my final concert in Brighton, it's gonna be so patriotic."

"Sounds good. So, I just texted Daniel and he said he couldn't make it tonight, he 'apparently' made other plans and forgot about 'em, he said just go without him, so I don't know what you want to do." He said.

"Hmm, well the night is young! and I'm hungry, no sense in cancelling dinner because of Danny boy. Let's go." I smiled.

So Caleb and I went to dinner at a small and quiet restaurant.
*********
"So I don't know if it's just me being paranoid, but I think Daniel set this up." Caleb chuckled.

"You mean this ending up to be just me and you?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Agreed. He just really wants to keep me and Brian away from eachother." I chuckled.

"Where is Brian?" He asked.

"They're doing a gig tonight."

"Oh right. So why does Daniel have such a resentment toward Brian?" He asked.

"Because he always wanted me to marry Garrett, and the broken engagement with Brian didn't really contribute to the brother-in-law of his dreams, so..." I took a sip of my drink.

"Who's Garrett?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend and childhood sweetheart. We dated all throughout highschool and Julliard. He's an actor now." I replied.

"An actor? Has he been in an big movies?"

"Yup; Four Brothers, Troy, Death Sentence, not a whole lot, but some. He's also been casted as 'The Guy' in the Teenage Dream video." I said.

"That's impressive." He chuckled.

"He's also been the only man that ever danced with me." I said.

"Didn't Brian like, dance with you a while ago?"

"Yeah, but I mean like actually dance, not just the 80's prom dance where it was just swaying from side to side. He actually wanted to dance and made the effort to ask me. In my freshman year at the Spring dance, he came all the way across the dancefloor, among the all of the wallflowers, and asked me to dance. He always knew that I loved dancing and that it was special to me, so He did it just for me. Now no one will even clear the dancefloor and ask me to dance." I sighed.

"He sounds like quite a guy."

I softly smiled looking at the candle flame flickering, and whispered, "He is."

That moment I remembered the Spring dance, while Garrett slow danced with me, he whispered in my ear the most romantic and beautiful thing a person had ever said to me. "Never again will you have to be a wallflower."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

Got ideas for the story? Let me know, I'll add 'em in :)

Here's Audrey's Outfit

I've also decided to keep track of the days in the story because I was trying to figure it out and I was completely lost. so yeah... :)