Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

The Way We Were (pt. 1)

Late Afternoon. July 1st
I had alot on my mind today, Marc and Garrett were coming this evening, also this evening was a lovely little soiree put on by the promoters of the tour at this swanky little club, a black tie event. But right now my only concern was getting to the court house to sign the contract.
* * *
At the B&D Court House I met with Attorney Loblaw. He went over the papers with me and I signed them without hesitation, we shook hands and I made myself sound like an idiot, but it all went well. While leaving the court house, as usual the media's piranhas waited for me, I gave them a thumbs up signalling that everything went A-okay, and got in my chauffeur-driven car and left.
* * *
I came back to the hotel greeted with high-fives and congrats from the guys.

"So was this attorney guy like the type that are the intimidating, scary, don't-touch-me-or-I'll-kill-you kindof guys?" Daniel asked.

"Oh yeah, and I tried to lighten the mood by asking him if his name was 'Bob'." I grinned.

"Bob?" They asked.

"Yeah, 'cause his last name is Loblaw, and if his first name was Bob, his full name would be Bob Loblaw, sounding like Blah Blah Blah!" I almost died laughing.

"You dummy." Daniel laughed.

"Well aside from that digression, tonight we're gonna celebrate! Audrey, total and only owner of the Cobain legacy!" Tommy hugged me.

"And tonight is extra special, the fancy shmancy party, and we're all gonna meet 'The Guy' that has been cast as little Audball's music video." Nikki rubbed my head, messing up my hair.

"Awe Dan did you tell him?!" I swatted Nikki's hand.

"He was gonna find out anyway." Daniel grinned.

"You doofus." I punched him in the stomach.

"Ah my trachea!" He coughed, holding his stomach pretending to be hurt.

"You don't even know what a trachea is." I rolled my eyes.

"Neither do you, Einstein." He chuckled.

"It's a windpipe, genius." I smirked.

"Oh well excuse me, Tweedle Dumb." He had his crazy grin on.

"You're excused, Tweedle Doofus." I chuckled.

"Do you wanna take this outside?" He crossed his arms.

"Bring it man, Let's go." I smiled.

"Ladies first." He said.

"Fine then, but don't forget to leave your purse here." I pushed him and ran to the outdoor pool.

He ran after me, "It's a European man bag!"

I tripped him and he fell right into the pool.

"See little one, it takes skill to run in heels let alone trip someone in them." I grinned leaning over the pool.

He sprung up and pulled me in.

"Take that little one." He chuckled.

"You guys are so immature." Nikki stood at the door.
* * * * *
After showering, getting the chlorine smell out of my hair, and sending my dress downstairs for dry-cleaning, I got ready for the moment of truth, or more, so like the evening of truth. I dressed in a deep red dress, same colour for my shoes, a rosette bracelet, Chanel earrings, and a ruby ring.
I sat on my bed thinking about tonight, seeing him, wondering if it would be the same.
There was a knock at the front door, and since Behati left, Daniel took her room, and he answered the door.
"Hey Audball, you're knight in shining armour is here." Daniel called.

With the sarcasm evident in his voice I assumed he meant Brian, so I got up, checked myself in the mirror one more time, took a deep breath and walked out.
To the soiree Brian wore a tux, looking oddly sharp, but no one could outdo my brother, it's the keen fashion sense he's acquired from our mother.
But since the time we've arrived and socialised, I couldn't help being nervous, waiting for him to come.
"Audrey!" A voice called.
I quickly turned around with a smile on my face, but it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Marc! You made it!" I hugged him.

"Of course I did, Now Mr. Teenage Dream is coming, he's just running late, but don't worry dollface, he'll be here." He smiled. "Now let's get a table and get some drinks around here."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts???

here's Audrey's Outfit When meeting with the attorney and Audrey's Soiree Outfit

And incase you didn't know what a soiree was (pronounced "swah-ray"), it's basically an evening party. i just like the word, it makes me sound intelligent...i hope i spelled that right...