Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Do You Remember?



It was the same night, the fourth of July, and I was set to do my performance during the evening show which was also our final show for England. I walked onto the stage and looked up at the sky that was blinking with billions of stars.

"How you doin' Brighton?" I said holding the microphone up to my red lipped smile. The crowd began cheering and going crazy.
"Tonight is an extra special night for us here on the tour. Back in the U.S we celebrate a patriotic holiday called the Fourth of July. And since we're not at home, we've decided to celebrate it with you and show you our spirit by giving thee best show you will ever experience. If you haven't already noticed, we've been performing songs by our American heroes along with out originals. To show my own personal patriotism to the U.S and to my favourite English speaking country, England, I'm wearing a custom-made dress." I dropped my coat to show a skin tight dress with one side the American flag and the other, the United Kingdom flag. The men in the crowd began cheering and whistling.
"So tonight my lovelies, we're gonna be fireworks." The music to my song Firework began.

'You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July
'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y...'


During the song, fireworks would go off from the roof and the pyrotechnics lit up the stage.
After that I performed a couple more songs, then did a cover of the Nirvana song, Smells Like Teen Spirit. I invited Dave Grohl to come out and play drums, and got Nikki to play bass. Before the song I closed my eyes and quietly said, "this is for you dad," then played the iconic riff on my inherited blue Jagstang guitar.
I think I surprised the guys on tour 'cause almost everyone was standing sidestage listening to me, I even surprised myself. I had planned on doing a song by the Cranberries, but since we doing songs by our heroes, a song by my dad was almost perfect. i had never performed a song by Nirvana for anyone, I had always refused requests and never played guitar for anyone, I guess no one knew that I could sound exactly like my dad.

"Wow, this is big." Daniel grinned as he watched.

"She has never played a Nirvana song for a crowd bigger than one." Tommy added.

"She's never even played a song for me before." Brian said.

"That's because you have to be special." Daniel chuckled. Brian pushed Daniel's head.

I finished my set and reminded the crowd to get my new album, then introduced Avenged Sevenfold. I high-fived the guys of A7X and kissed Brian as we passed eachother.

"That was probably your best performance yet, I didn't even know you ordered fireworks." Daniel hugged me.

"$500 was worth it, they should last for the evening." I grinned. Then in the background I heard Brian begin singing Happy Birthday and the crowd joined in.

"Aw no." I groaned as I tried to leave, but Matt pointed me out.

"Happy Birthday Audrey!" He gave me his signature smile.

I sheepishly smiled and waved then ran away. As I came down the stairs I bumped into Caleb who was finally alone.
"Hey Caleb!"

"Hey happy birthday!" He hugged me.

"Thanks," I whispered. "Where's the misses?" I chuckled.

"At the hotel."

"Ah, well I've missed you man, it's been too long." I replied.

"Hey let's go back to the hotel, I wanna give you your gift," He said, "Or do you have to wait for Brian?"

"No let's go, I'm gonna be seeing him for the rest of my life, he'll be okay if he doesn't see me for a night." I chuckled.

Caleb stopped and gave me a puzzled look, "Rest of your life? What do you mean?"

"Okay, don't tell anyone 'cause we haven't exactly told anyone yet, but we're engaged...again."

He looked shocked, like he couldn't comprehend what I had just said.

"Caleb are you okay?" I put my hand on his shoulder, fearing he might faint.

"No, I mean, yeah I'm okay, I'm great. Happy, so happy, wow, so you and Brian, engaged! That's really great, I'm happy for you." He hugged me.

"Hey, if you're not that's totally fine, I mean you don't have to congratulate me, you said yourself I didn't have to with you and Lily." I gave a comforting smile.

"No, I really am, this was just sudden for me, I mean, you and Brian just got back together and yeah, congratulations." He smiled.

I laughed and shook my head, "You'd be a terrible actor. C'mon, let's go get my gift." I linked my arm with his and we began walking to the hotel.

We spent some time in his room just hanging out, then he went to his bedroom and came back out carrying a small barrel of apples.
"Happy Birthday!" He grinned.

"Oh Caleb, it's just what I've always wanted! Apples!" I laughed.

"I thought you should have your own so you don't have to steal the ones from my bus." He chuckled.
I raised my eyebrow with a sarcastic smirk, I laughed and hugged him. "Thankyou Caleb, now I won't have to see a doctor for quite some time."

"Good. Now here, change into this and I'll give you part 2 of your gift after." he said as he handed me an outfit I had just recently purchased.

"How did you get these?" I was confused.

"Daniel."

"Oh no, is he planning something?" I asked.

"Less talking, more changing." He pulled me up from the couch and pushed me to the bathroom.
A few minutes later I came out dressed up, and he was dressed in a semi-formal manner holding a flower corsage.
"If you haven't already guessed, there's a party waiting for you downstairs. Would you do me the honour of wearing this corny flower on your wrist and going to the party with me?" He smiled.
I smiled and nodded. So we went downstairs and stopped in front of the doors of the grand ballroom.
"Ready?" He asked.
I took a deep breath then nodded. He knocked on the door and they were opened.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone was there. The ballroom looked amazing, it was decorated like an 80s prom. Silver stars were hung from the ceiling, streamers met in the middle of the room above the revolving disco ball. Daniel and Chanel waited in the doorway dressed in crazy 80s attire and came to greet me.
"Happy birthday! Are you surprised?" Daniel asked.

I smiled and looked at Caleb, "Yeah, I had no idea. This is just amazing, thankyou so much!"

"Just think of this as a celebration of your birthday, your album release, and the big gift from mum." Daniel hugged me.

"Daniel, it's time!" Nikki yelled over the music.

"Come!" Danny took my hand and led me to the designated table, as we walked I blew kisses and said thankyous and highfived the guests. At the table there was Nikki, and the whole Motley Crue and Slash, and Brian, and Daniel and Chanel, and my lawyer for some reason.
"Hey Bob!" I smiled and waved at him. He just gave me a weirded out look.

"Sit down." Danny said, so I did. A white screen was pulled out and a projector began playing a video. It was my mom via satelitte.

"Hi there my girl, happy birthday. I'm sorry I'm not there in England with you but duty calls. As you may have already noticed, Attorney Loblough is there, and he is for a reason. My gift to you is this. Your uncle Gianni had written in his will that you were to be the inheriter of his empire, which is Versace. He also had written that you were to get a sum of money from him too. Well my dear, today is the day that you will for now on be no longer known as the heiress, but the head of Versace."

I bit my lip as I practically broke Daniel's hand. She continued:

"Attorney Loblough has the papers that you will sign, and by doing so, this will ensure you to become owner of 70% of the Versace name and...700 million dollars,"

I screamed as I sat stunned in my seat,

"I've also sent you a little something else that is waiting for you in your room, but have a good birthday my lovely and don't party too hard." She blew a kiss and the screen went white.

I had trouble keeping my composure as Bob came over with the contract and the pen, I quickly signed all the documents.

"By the United States of America and the country of Italy, I now pronounce you, Head of Versace and the proud owner of 700 million dollars. Congratulations Miss Versace." Bob shook my hand then left.

I was absolutely shocked, I sat back down with a crazy grin and not being able to breathe.

"Audrey...Audrey, what do you have to say about all of this?" Daniel grinned.

I stood up, "Drinks on me!"

We partied the night away.

I was at the bar waiting for my drink to come when a tall and handsome man came over.

"We don't know eachother, but we happen to be on the same tour. And I just happened to crash your birthday party...can we have a drink together?" He gave me smirk.

I smiled then bit my lip, "I don't know...my fiance might not like it."

"Well I'm not drinking with him am I? Come on, it's your birthday, and I just crashed your party." he smiled.

"Alright." I sighed.

"I'm Nick, Nick Hexum. I'm with the band 311." He held out his hand.

"I'm Audrey."

"So what about this fiance? Is it really that serious?" He gave me a seductive smile.

"I think it is." I chuckled.

"Well how 'bout we just be friends...with benefits?" he said.

"Ha, no thanks. Been there, done that." I smiled.

"How old are you?" He stepped a little closer to me.

"25, how old are you?" I stepped a little closer to him.

He hesitated, then smiled, "40."

"Not bad. Well if the marriage fails I'll know who to call." I smiled, tilting my head. Then Daniel came crashing in between us.

"C'mon Audrey, look what I got for us!" He grinned, he was already buzzed. I saw that he was holding a bottle of Absinthe.

"Oh my stars for the love of Liza, where did you get this?" I grabbed the bottle.

"Paris, Chanel has an uncle who sells it." He gave me a crazy look, "Now c'mon, just like old times, getting smashed in the park, or in this case, the beach!" He pulled me along.

"Sorry Nick!" I laughed.

That night we took off to the beach, Daniel, Chanel, me, and Brian. It was a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please:)

Got ideas for the story? Message me or leave a comment and I'll add 'em in :)

Audrey's American/British Dress
Audrey's Evening Outfit