Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Lucky I'm InLove With My Best Friend



(Cue Music)

I slowly awoke to the muffled ringing of my phone. I groaned as I covered my head, reaching to the table grabbing my cell.
"Hello." I mumbled, holding my throbbing head.

"Hey Audrey, it's your mother."

"Hey ma, what's happenin'?" I chuckled.

"Are you drunk?" She asked.

"No, I'm hungover. There's a difference." I grinned, rolling over to check the time.

"That's not the way the new head should be talking."

"I wish I had a new head, mine is killing me." I replied.

"Well I'm just calling to let you know about the family interview we're having today."

"Interview?" I sat up.

"Yeah, Rolling Stone magazine is sending their crew out to Paris to meet you, and Me and Rosalie and Sophie and Nikolas will meet you there too."

"What? Aren't you in New York?" I asked.

"No right now we're on the plane."

"Hi Audrey!" I heard Sophie and Nikolas call over the phone.

"Hi, um, so you're coming to Paris...to be with us?" I silently sighed.

"Yeah, it's just because it's a family interview, photos will be taken, then we've been invited to a black-tie ball for the Arts, and other fashion greats and musicians and artists will be there too. That's why I sent you a dress, but after everything we'll be leaving to Italy on the 6th." She replied.

"Dress? What dress?" I was more confused than ever.

"Didn't you get it? Please tell me you got it. It was supposed to be in your room, the box has the Versace logo on it. The dress is gold and beautiful and_."

"Found it," I opened the box and gasped, "Mum, it's gorgeous. Thankyou."

"It's your size right?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's just perfect." I smiled, "But what is this black-tie ball your talking about?" .

"It's kind of a welcoming party for us, being in France and all." She said.

"Wow, that sounds really awesome, um, hey, can I bring some friends?" I asked.

"...like who?" She hesitated.

"Well, all my friends here on the tour are musicians, so I thought maybe them, not all, 'cause some of them have to do their shows, but you know, some bands." I answered.

"Alright, well just give me a number by the time we meet you, and make sure they dress appropriately. It is black tie." She said.

"Yupp, for sure."

"Well I'll talk to you later, bye." She said then hung up. I chuckled as I shook my head, I tossed my phone onto the table as I sat up and looked at the dress. Then there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I called.

Nikki came in with a crazy grin on his face, "Hey guess what?"

I smiled as I put down the dress."What?"

"Your new album, Teenage Dream, went Platinum." He grinned.

"What? No way, are you serious?!" I sprung up from the bed.

"Dead serious. You did it!" He laughed.

I screamed from excitement as I hugged him.

(Daniel's POV)

Chanel and I were just about ready, and I had just finished helping her zip up her Louis Vuitton suitcase. Then heard Audrey screaming from happiness.
"I think Nikki told her about her album." Chanel quietly laughed, putting on her hoodie.

"Probably." I laughed, then went back to my own bags, and discreetly took out the light blue and white Tiffany ring box, and smiled.

"Ready?" Chanel smiled, giving me her signature smile, it would start out all bubbly and cheerful, then when our eyes met, she would go all shy and blush.

"Not yet." I smiled, in a way zoning out.

"Okay." She smiled, then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Chanel I love you." I softly spoke, not taking my eyes off of her as I sat down next to her.

"I love you too Daniel." She smiled, holding my hand.

"And, I can't possibly live without you, and I can't believe I've been such a fool as to make you wait, and make myself wait. I want my life to start, and I want it to begin with you. Chanel...will you marry me?" I knelt down on one knee before her.

She smiled then began to softly cry, "Really?"

I nodded.

She grinned as she wiped away the few fallen tears, and nodded, "Yes. Yes of course I'll marry you." She dropped down to her knees and hugged me and gave me a kiss, I took the ring out of the box, but before I put it one her, I showed her the inscription.
She covered her mouth, and a few more tears streamed down her beautiful face. "It's perfect."
I smiled then slipped the ring onto her soft and delicate finger; it was a perfect fit.

"Chanel Versace...who knew you'd have the names of fashion designers." I chuckled. She laughed and hugged me.

"Can we go tell them?" I lifted her face and gave her a comforting smile.

She smiled and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please:)

Thoughts?

Got ideas for the story? leave a comment or message me and I'll add 'em in :)

oh and i updated the character list, so the whole Versace family is there! :)

Chanel's Ring:
Image