Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

"Funny thing..."

We were now on the family's private jet heading out to Paris. I was checking my emails and taking phone calls at the moment.

"Ya know, I wasn't even surprised by you two getting engaged." I smirked as I kept my eyes on my laptop.

"Yeah, 'cause I told you about it." Daniel laughed lightly as he had his arm around Chanel.

"Yeah but, even if you hadn't told me, it was bound to happen sometime." I smiled then looked up at them, "You two are amazing together."

Chanel blushed as she discreetly gave Daniel a kiss on the cheek.

"Man, my phone will not stop ringing, and I have an unbelievable amount of emails. People are offering me movie roles telling me their sending them to our hotel in Paris, and people are asking me to work on other peoples albums, and go to fashion shows, red carpet events. This is crazy." I sighed, shutting my laptop and turning off my phone.

"That's what you get with fame. Get used to it." Nikki smirked as he poked around at his plate of airline food.

I shook my head, "Now c'mon Chanel, what kind of wedding are you two gonna have?"

"And she asks Chanel of course." Daniel elbowed Nikki.

"Oh I don't know! Maybe something small and intimate, our closest friends, we'll have a small ceremony in someone's backyard. or, it could be something big and faboosh. I'm not sure. What about you? Your wedding!" She was all bubbly at first, then when I went silent and Daniel began laughing, she realized that I didn't tell Nikki yet.
"Oh no, i'm so sorry." She hit her head.

I laughed, "That's okay...surprise! I'm engaged..." I looked at Nikki, fearing what he might say or do...possibly throwing me out of the jet...

"Again." Nikki and Daniel both said.

I nodded and looked down.

"To Brian I assume?" Nikki smirked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Okay..." He sighed. For a moment there was an awkward silence, but then he started to lightly laugh. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. I want you to marry for love, and not for money, not that he has it, or for any other thing, and I want the best for you, and you've chosen Brian. You must see something pretty special in him that we don't. But I'm happy for you."

I looked up and smiled.

About an hour and a half later, we arrived in good ol' Paris. And now we were at the location for the interview, waiting for the rest of our family to come.
As we waited, Chanel and I played our guitars, then the doors flew open.

"Sorry we're late!" My mother sang as she came in, leading the rest of the family.

"Liv, How was you're flight?" Nikki hugged her.

"Fashionably late as usual." Rosalie smiled as she and her husband Mauro came over. I hugged them.

"Audrey! Daniel!" Sophie came running up to Daniel and hugged him. Nikolas hugged me.

"I'm so glad you guys are here. Rosalie, where's the kids?" I asked.

"Tommy and Vince are babysitting them." She replied in her Bronx accent, then laughed.

"Yikes." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, not to throw off the whole Brady bunch thing goin' on, but we really need to get started." The interviewer said.

"He's right, c'mon let's go." Our mother went and sat on the couch. When we saw that there was only enough room for 4 more, we all went sprinting for the couch.

"Ha! I win! I win!" I yelled as I settled myself in.

"Only 'cause you leaped over top of me." Mauro chuckled as he took a seat on one of the stoold behind the couch. Daniel and Chanel and Nikki sat on the couch too, and Sophie and Nik and Rosalie sat with Mauro. We were each given a microphone.

Interviewer: "Alright, and we are filming. Let's start out introducing yourselves."

"You can call me Audrey, I am a Cancer, I like long walks on the beach, and I've been known to bake a mean cake. I am the middle child."

"I'm Daniel, I am a Leo, I like pina colodas and getting caught in the rain. I am also the elder brother."

"Um, I'm Chanel Ostero, but i'm not actually part of their family." She whispered into the mike.

Of course you are!" We all said in very Italian accents.

"Okay, I am. I'm Daniel's..." She looked up cautiously at him.

"Fiancee." He grinned.

"I am Daniel's Fiancee." She blushed.

"I'm Nikki Sixx, I'm the father of all these rapscallions."

"I'm Olivia, the mother of my little darlings."

Daniel coughed, then we started to laugh.

"I'm Sophie, and I am the youngest."

"I'm Nikolas, I'm the youngest son."

"I'm Mauro Contini, I am married to my love, Rosalie."

"And I'm Rosalie obviously." She chuckled.

Interviewer: "Alright, now this is a question for Audrey, you've just recently become the Head of Versace, as of yesterday. What was your initial reaction?"

Me: "I was completely shocked. It was so unexpected for me."

Interviewer: "But you knew about it before, you've been always known as the heiress."

Me: "Yeah but I was supposed to get it when i was 18, and when I didn't, I thought maybe someone else was just gonna take over, so I didn't ever think that I would get it."

Mom: And just to add to that and perhaps to clear up any mis-understandings, I didn't give it to you because you were going to school and had plans afterwards, and I didn't want you to quit your post-secondary because of this sudden job you had to take on."

Interviewer:"And post-secondary, you took your schooling at the Julliard School of Arts in New York, right?"

Me:"Correct. I took two years of dramatic arts and dance."

Interviewer:"Have they come in use?"

Me:"Uh, not so much the drama, but the dancing yes, it works well with my music career."

Interviewer:"Speaking of your music, congratualtions, your album has gone platinum over one night."

Me:"Thankyou very much, this too was a big surprise to me, I had no idea it would be this successful."

Interviewer:"Let's talk about your album for a bit, what inspired the album? because it seems to have an occurring theme of just living the good life and carpe diem, along with the album name, Teenage Dream."

Me: "Um, well the main theme was about my teenage years, love and friends, and partying and celebrating being young, and I think the majority of the songs are about love, and in the acknowledgments I had put that it was dedicated to Brian Haner, who was and is now, my boyfriend. We've known eachother for a very long time and we had a lot of good times, and he really inspired the previous album along with this one."

Interviewer: "We'll come back to him in a bit, but what are your 5 favourite songs off the album, and maybe you could talk a little bit about them."

Me: "Definately. Um, I really like Teenage Dream, that song I think mostly spoke of my relationship with Brian, and just how much I love him and how much he has impacted my life. I also like, The One That Got Away, also about Brian. it was when we broke up and how heartbroken I was. There's also, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F), that one was about my 21st birthday, and this was right before I met Brian, and I had tagged along with Nikki and Motley Crue, and they were touring the U.S, and during my birthday, we stopped in Vegas. I'm not gonna elaborate on what went down, 'cause the song gives enough info, but yeah. How many is that? 3? Okay, um, Firework is a fave. it's just fun to sing and getting the crowd out of their comfort zone and just having connection with me and eachother, it's really great. and last but not least, Peacock. That song is just plain silly, but it's also fun to do, and I had dedicated it to Brian." I laughed.

Daniel: "T-M-freakin'-I, Audrey."

Everyone started laughing.

Interviewer: "Now Daniel, what do you think about your sister Audrey? With her success and just her being your sister."

Daniel: "Oh I am totally happy for her, I don't think she knows just how much I am proud of her, and I'm like, the biggest fan of her music, and just her being herself.And growing up together I've never been so comfortable with someone before as much as I am with her, we're very close, and she means so much to me. She's been there for me through everything, she's the first person who made me feel comfortable with my sexuality, and has supported me with everything. She is my bestfriend. And I love her very much."

I smiled and hugged him, "Thankyou, that means so much."

Interviewer: "And you've also mentioned that you and Chanel are engaged, have you set a date?"

Chanel and Daniel laughed, "Uh, no not yet, we just engaged this morning."

Interviewer: "Congratulations, that's really great."

Chanel and Daniel: "Thankyou."

"And don't forget to congratulate Audrey, you know, with her engagement and all." Daniel added with a grin. I gave him a bewildered look, then charlie-horsed his leg.

"What?!" The rest of my family practically yelled.

"Audrey?" My mother leaned forward, giving me the look of death.

"Maybe we'll take a break." The interviewer quickly said as he signalled the camera-man to cut the camera.

I looked back at my mum, sheepishly smiling, "Funny thing..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please :)

Got ideas for the story? Message me or leave a comment and I'll add 'em in :)

Also! I'm looking for a co-writer for another story I'd like to start, message me if ur interested and we'll work it out :)

Here's Chanel and Audrey's Outfits

Check out the updated character list if you wanna get an idea of who the rest of the family is, and what they look and act like