Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Kids



"You're disappointed I know, please, I've known that since the day I brought him home, but you know what? He's changed, I've changed, but our love for eachother hasn't. We're in love and we're gonna get married." I spoke before my mom could.

She got up and stood in front of me with her arms held out.

"Are you gonna hit me?" I asked, leaning into the couch.

"No, but if you make another remark like that I will. I'm giving you a hug, I'm happy for you. I know this may seem weird to you, but I'm happy and excited for you. I know you two love eachother." She smiled.

I was weirded out, but I stood up and cautiously gave her a hug.

"Can we start the interview now?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes." I quickly said.

Interviewer:: "Congratulations again to Daniel and Chanel with the engagement, and congratulations to Audrey on yours. Where is your fiance?"

Me: "Uh, I think he's at the hotel right now, or maybe just getting off the ferry."

Interviewer: "Do you think you can tell me a little about your relationship? Last year you two were engaged then the day before the wedding you called it off."

Me: "Yeah, I think why we had seperated was because at the time we were both writing new albums, and I think our careers had clashed and we had spent too much time together, i mean the first 6 months of us dating we had already moved in together, so I think it was just the tension of trying to write our own music and do our own things that really put some pressure on the relationship."

Interviewer: "But it's all better now, and you and Brian are back together and engaged again."

Me: "Yeah, I think we just needed some time apart, some time to think. And just during the whole time I realized just how much I needed him and wanted him in my life. And, I love him so much."

My family began "Ooh-ing" and making me blush.

Interviewer: "So have you made any plans yet for the wedding?"

Me: "Not yet, we just know for sure that we're not gonna have a Hallowedding."

Interviewer: "What's that?"

Me: "a Halloween Wedding. He wanted to get married in Vegas on Halloween. I would've been okay with that, but would have to be either/or." *laughs*

Interviewer: "That's funny. so do you have any plans for children possibly?"

Me: "Um, children would be cool, but right now is not a good time, because we both just released our albums and we have to go on tour, and children are not at the top of our to-do list. But may be, in the future."

Interviewer: "How 'bout you Daniel and Chanel?"

Daniel: "Children would be great."

Chanel: "Oh without a doubt, we want children. We'll have billions!" *Daniel laughs*

Interviewer: "Do you have any plans for your wedding?"

Daniel: "Not so much me, but Chanel is already planning the flowers and her dress and the decorations."

Chanel: "Yeah, I want a big poofy dress, and this big Italian meets Parisian wedding theme."

Interviewer: "That sounds pretty amazing." *laughs*

During the interview, the was an insanely loud creaking of the door opening, we all looked and saw that it was Brian.

"Sorry!" He whispered.

"Brian!" I smiled then stood up.

"Brian!" The rest of my family mocked me.

He sheepishly smiled as he walked over. I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I was bored, so I thought I'd come see you. But you're in an interview, so I'll wait in the back." He said.

"Well wait, I think I'm done. Am I?" I asked the interviewer.

"Uh, yes, I'm now starting on questions with the rest of the family." He said.

"Good, then I will be leaving." I smiled, Brian took my hand and we were about to leave.

"We're coming!" Daniel called, then he and Chanel came running.

"Wait, Audrey!" Rosalie came running too.

"No! I don't all my children leaving!" Our mother called.

"I'm not leaving, I just have to ask her something." Rosalie said, then stopped me. "Audrey, today is me and Mauro's anniversary and he wanted to take me out for the afternoon before the banquet, and we were wondering if you could babysit the kids for us. Just for the afternoon. please."

"Why me? Daniel and Chanel are the ones that want to have children." I said then looked at them, but they quickly left.

"Please, we'll be back at 6pm and then you and Brian can get ready for the banquet." She replied.

I looked at Brian.

"Yeah I'm down for that." He smiled.

"Thankyou, you're gonna be a great brother-in-law. The kids are at the hotel with Tommy." She smiled then hugged the both of us. She went to sit back down.

"Sorry." I sighed, looking up at Brian.

"It's fine, it'll give us practice." He chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please:)

Got ideas for the story? Message me or leave a comment and I'll add 'em in :)