Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Faking It



Beautiful Parisian music played at this quaint little cafe that Ryan and I were at. I smiled and looked around at all the couples in love, old and young. Those who just found, and those who are searching for love. And all in the middle of love, is me. I'm still not sure what to say about how me and love connected. I love Brian, but...I even proclaimed it in an interview...I just...
A speeding mo-ped scooter broke my daze as it sped past me.

"You're already spacing out, does that mean you're not interested?" Ryan smiled, taking a sip of coffee.

"No! I love it, I mean I know we're only half way through it, but it's so good. I wanna do it." I grinned.

"I knew you'd love it!" He held his hand up to highfive me. I laughed and high-fived him.

"So what now? Do we call Derek?" I asked.

"I hadn't even thought of that, good idea." He grinned then took out his cell phone. He put it on speaker phone and we waited for Derek to answer.

"Hello."

"Hi Derek, it's me Ryan." He said.

"Oh hey Ryan, so have you met up with Audrey yet?" Derek asked him.

"Yeah actually, she's right here." Ryan replied.

"Hi." I nervously said. Ryan laughed.

"Woah, hello Audrey, how are you?" Derek asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I replied.

"Fine thankyou, so did you get a chance to read the script?" He asked.

"Yeah most of it, Ryan and I have been sitting here for an hour just reading, and I love it. The role is so good and I'm very interested in doing it." I replied.

"Really? That's great, I mean, I've been working on this screenplay for like, 12 years, and Ryan signed on like, 4 years ago, and during all that time I've been searching for 'the one'. The actress that could do this, I mean , there's been a few, but I've never offered it to anyone. And I don't know if Ryan told you, but we visited Juilliard and watched some footage of your performances. Before I ever knew who you were, I've been writing this script, and now I feel that I've been writing it for you. And I'd really like you to sign on." He said.

I smiled, "Wow, that's deep. That is profound. Mr...Derek *laughs*, sign me on."

"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! Okay, so filming starts August 14th, so you have about a month and a week to prepare for the roles. And here's how you'll do it, Ryan and I have been planning and this is it: Cindy and Dean are the couple in the movie, they start out dating, then engaged, then married, then their marriage comes to a sad end. Starting today you and Ryan will "meet", then he'll ask you out. Tomorrow, the both of you are "engaged" and you will move in together, two days later, you're "married" and I will perform the marriage. Because this movie is mostly based on their marriage, you two will be a married couple and you will live together. Acting as a married couple, then at some point I will call and tell you the marriage is failing."

"What? We're gonna live together?" I asked. Ryan quietly laughed.

"Yeah, it'll work, you two can create a bond and act like a married couple. But you can't move in till, tomorrow." Derek asked.

"Alright, I'll try to work it out." I hesitantly said.

"Is this gonna be a problem?" Derek asked.

"It's not about Ryan or anything like that, but I don't think my boyfriend is gonna be too pleased." I replied.

"Boyfriend?" Ryan questioned.

"Well don't tell him, where is he? the U.S?" Derek asked.

"He's here on tour, he's with his band." I replied.

"Oh...well...you and Ryan can work something out, I have to go, I think the coffee pot is gonna explode. Talk to you soon!" He hung up.

"That's his excuse for everything, he says that to get away from tense conversations." Ryan laughed, "but you have a boyfriend? I didn't know."

"Yeah, he's actually kind of my fiancé..." I mumbled.

"Wow, so then is that gonna be a problem for us?" He asked.

"I don't want it to, I think it would be really fun to live together, it may seem strange but pretending to be married would be pretty cool. I'll just talk to him, but in the mean time we can start faking it if you want." I chuckled.

He laughed, "Okay, where and how will we first meet? It doesn't have to go by script completely."

"Hmm, see that fountain? We'll both walk around it, opposite directions, then we'll bump into eachother and it'll be love at first sight. Total cliché, but we'll just go from there." I smiled.

"Sounds good, let's go." He grinned. So like I said, we strolled around the fountain. When we came insight of eachother, I dropped my bag so the scripts fell out.

"Here, let me help you." He stopped and helped me pick them up, then very cliché-like, we picked up the same script and he held my hand. Our eyes met, not part of the whole role-playing thing, but I was struck by his blue eyes, like mine, but only better. I blushed and smiled as we both stood up.

"I'm Ryan." He held out his hand.

I took his hand, "I'm Audrey."

"This is a nice first meeting, good idea." He chuckled. "So what next?"

"I have no clue, it's been a while since I've been on a date." I laughed.

"How long?"

"...10 days...i think..." I smirked.

"Wow, multiply that by 10,000 and that's how long it's been for me." He laughed.

"Well, let's go get something to eat and we can plan this out." I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please:)