Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Dr. Seuss

At a restaurant

"Thanks for ordering for me, you're French is really good. Are you like, French or something?" He asked, looking at the wine menu.

"No I'm Italian actually...well, okay, my dad was like, every white european descendant, but my mother is very Italian." I giggled.

"So you can speak Italian too?" He asked.

"Yupp, I'm fluent in Italian, French, and Spanish. Italian would be my second language, I used to speak it all the time with my uncle." I replied.

"You are insane. You're a talented actress, and musician -by the way, i bought your album, love it- and you can speak several languages." He placed his hands on the table.

I laughed, "Thanks."

"So, why aren't you an actress now? I mean, you're good at it, but why did you stop?" He sat back in his chair.

I shook my head. "At the time, my boyfriend and I were going through a pretty rocky relationship, and he wanted to be a film actor and I guess he felt that if I acted, I would be bigger than him, so i gave it up. The relationship ended with it too."

"Do you regret it?"

"Yeah I do, I love acting, and yes I was good at it. Not to toot my own horn, but Liza Minnelli and Barbra Streisand were in the audience for my performances, and they loved me. But now I'm in music, so, I guess that's better than nothing." I smirked.

"Well you're still young, I mean, you've signed onto this movie, and you have other scripts in your bag to think about. You can be still be an actress." He said.

"I'd really like that." I smiled.

"So do you like making music?" He asked.

"Yeah I do, I love singing too, but not a whole lot of people were on my side when I decided to go into music."

"Why?"

"Well, I don't know, they thought it was just a phase after the break up, but why I loved acting, was that you express yourself through it, and it's the same with music. I worked really hard to get to where I'm at right now."

"And I think you're amazing, I really like your music, and you do express yourself, you experiment and create masterpieces." He blushed, realizing he was praising me again.

"Thankyou, that really means alot." I laughed lightly.

"So who doubted you? Who do I have to punch?" He grinned, shaking his fist.

I laughed, "Actually, it was mostly my mom and my boyfriend."

He put his fist down. "Punching your mom is not a good idea." We both began laughing.

"But your boyfriend?" He continued, "Man, you've dated some real jerks."

I stifled a laugh, "He's actually my fiancé..."

"Oh...so then I shouldn't punch him either..." He smiled.

"Why are you with him?" He asked.

"I don't know, we love eachother I guess, when did you all of a sudden become Dr. Phil?" I chuckled.

"I prefer Dr. Seuss...or Barbra Walters." He grinned. "So you're telling me your boyfriend then who is your fiancé now, didn't think music was your strongest attribute?"

I shook my head, "Nope. The whole daughter-of-Kurt-Cobain thing must have slipped his mind. But then again, he doesn't really like Nirvana, so that's okay. But I find that the guys who hit on me, instead of using a pick-up line, say this: 'I'm a big fan of Nirvana,' and I'm like, 'good for you, I don't really care'."

He laughed. "Wow, you are different."

"Different in a good way or bad?" I took a breadstick and began eating it.

"In a good way. You don't care what others think and you say what's on your mind." He smiled, looking at me inquisitively.

"Yeah but I have to be careful, if I say everything that's on my mind I just might start another war." I smiled.

"I can't wait till we're married, it's gonna be great." He chuckled.

"Yeah it is, I can go around and introduce you as my husband. It's gonna be fun." I grinned.

"So tonight is our first date, where do you wanna go?" He asked.

I thought for a moment. "Do you have to play a show tonight?"

"Nope."

I smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Brian's POV

The guys and I were in the lobby just chillin' out, I had wondered where Audrey went to 'cause I went to her room but there was no answer, and I called and texted her, and no answer. I stood up from sitting on the couch and was gonna go to back up to my room when a female voice called my name.

"Synyster...or do you go by Brian now?" The voice was familiar. I froze up and I couldn't move. She walked around me, running her manicured nails along my shoulders.

"Michelle." I uttered.

"Did you miss me?" She smirked.

"I was just going up to my room..." I replied.

"I'll come with you." She said.

"Michelle, I'm dating someone else." I told her.

"So?" She smiled.

I didn't say anything for a moment, "You shouldn't have come here." I smiled. She linked her arm in mine and we went upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please

Subscribe

Have any ideas for the story? leave a comment or message me