Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

"...following you."

Brian sat on the end of the bed holding his head, as Michelle leaned against the headboard holding the sheets up to her chin. He stood up and began picking up her clothing.

"Get out. I don't want you here when I come out." He said, throwing her clothes toward her, then going into the bathroom and slamming the door.

-x- (Audrey's POV) 5pm

Ryan and I came walking up to the hotel, he walked throw the revolving door first, then stopped it, trapping me inside.

"Ryan!" I laughed, banging my fist against the glass. He laughed, then released the door.

I chuckled as I playfully punched his arm.

"Hey ma, are you leaving already?" I asked, seeing my mom and the rest of my family with their bags.

"Yes, I've got a meeting in Milan with my sister and we've gotta prepare for Fashion Week and for you're debut. So we'll be seeing you soon my dear." She hugged me and kissed my cheek, then looking over my shoulder, noticed Ryan. "Well, hello there, Audrey you haven't introduced me to this fine young man."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk, "Ma this Ryan Gosling, Ryan this is my mother, Olivia. I'm gonna do a movie with him, I just signed on today."

She gave me a shocked look. "You're gonna act? Like, you're going back to that?"

"I'm experimenting." I smirked.

"She's very good at experimenting." Ryan grinned.

"What is it about? The movie I mean." She asked.

"Well I can't really say too much, but it's about a couple who go through their lives as just dating, then marriage, then a failing marriage." I replied.

"You two are gonna be the couple?" She grinned.

"Yes ma, we are." I chuckled.

She pulled me to the side, "I really like the sound of that." She whispered.

"It was nice meeting you Ryan." She grinned, shaking his hand, then winked at me.

"Lovely meeting you Olivia." He chuckled. He turned to me raising his eyebrow with a goofy grin on his face.

"What?" I giggled.

"I really like your accent, what is that? Bronx or something?" He smiled.

"Ah, it's some kind of Italian-New Yorker accent, I've taught myself to speak without it, but everytime I'm with my family, or in New York, it comes out. It's terrible." I sighed.

"I like it." He replied.

"Babe!" I heard Brian call me.

"Oh, Ryan, here I want you to meet my fiance." I said.

Brian then pulled me in for a kiss -a sloppy one, which I just hate- and tried to make out with me. i pushed him back.

"Woah, Brian. Please." My face went red, he was embarrassing me. "Um, Ryan, meet...Brian." I realized that their names rhymed.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Ryan smiled, holding out his hand. Brian didn't shake his hand, he looked at me.

"Who's this guy?" He asked me, pulling me aside.

"Ryan Gosling, he's here on tour with his band, and this morning he came to my room and we went over this script for a really great movie, and I'm gonna do it. Isn't that cool?" I smiled.

"What is this?" He furrowed his brow, looking down at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You keep bringing these guys into your life, into our life." He said.

"No I don't, Ryan was just here on tour and he brought me the script." I said, taking the script out my bag showing him.

"Yeah what kind of movie is this?" He grabbed the script from me and began flipping through the pages. "Woah wait, just wait. He does what? To her what? What is this? a porno? I don't want you to do this movie."

I grabbed the script back. "Well that's not up to you, it was offered to me, not us"

"I don't care Audrey. you can't even act, why bother doing this?"

"Why do you think I went Juilliard? I was good at what I did. I gave it all up for someone who didn't believe in me. Now here's my chance to do the thing I truly love, and I'm not gonna give it up for a second time for someone who doesn't believe in me. I'm not gonna let it slip away. And if you have a problem with it, then you can walk away."

"Oh yeah, walk away, that's your solution for everything, it's either you're the one saying you're walking, or you tell someone else to. I'm just saying this because I love you, and I care for you." He stroked his hand against my arm.

"Yeah, 'cause accusing me of cheating on you with every guy I talk to, is you telling me you love and care for me." I pushed his hand away.

"You're crazy you know that? You're insane. Why are you acting like this?" He growled.

His words echoed through my mind. "You're crazy you know that? You're insane. You're crazy you know that? You're insane. You're insane. You're insane..."

I held my head and turned away.

"Hey, I know we don't know eachother, but this is just acting, it's just a movie, it's nothing real. Audrey and I are gonna be professional about this. You don't need to worry. You're engaged to the most honest person I've ever met." Ryan tried to be cheerful.

Brian shook his head and looked away. "Babe, I'm sorry. I've just been having a really bad day. I'm sorry for all the things I said." He wrapped his arms around me.

I didn't say anything, just nodded and rested my head on his arm. Then saw her.

"What is she doing here?" I asked. seeing Michelle.

"Well hi there Audrey, I didn't know you were on tour too. But isn't this a rock tour, not a pop tour?" She walked up to me, swaying her hips, trying to walk like a model, but seemingly looked like she struggled to, in her pencil skirt.

"Our tour has combined with another, so now we're a rock/pop/rap tour." I clenched my teeth.

"Hmm." She smirked, then looked me up and down. "Wow."

"What?" I sighed.

"I love this look for you, what is it? Are you trying to channel your father's old clothing choices?" She smirked.

"How 'bout we leave my father out of this." I looked her in the eye.

"Fine." She kept that stupid on her face, then I noticed her turn her eyes up to Brian, practically undressing him with her eyes. She made me sick.

"I really don't have time for small talk with you, so I'll be on my way." I sighed, then walked away. Ryan came with me.

"So I'm gonna change and do a quick rehearsal for my show tonight, then we'll go out." I smiled at Ryan as we shared an elevator.

"Sounds good." He followed me off the elevator and walked down the hall with me. I turned around.

"Are you following me?" I grinned.

"Not really, my room is right next to yours." He smiled.

"Oh, sorry." I blushed as I clumsily took out my room key.

"That's okay. Even if my room wasn't here, I'd probably end up following you." He smiled. "What time is your show?"

"at 7pm. I'm kicking off the tour de france." I chuckled.

"Is it gonna be great?" He asked,

"Beyond any imagination. I'm gonna try my hand at acting." I lightly laughed, then went into my room.

Ryan blushed and smiled as he leaned against the wall, outside my door. I leaned against the door, feeling and looking the same way. Then I realized I had something important to do. I took out my cell and walked to my bedroom.

I began. "Hello, is this Mike from Rolling Stone magazine right? Yeah this is Audrey Cobain, you interviewed my family yesterday...yeah I was wondering if you could edit out the engagement stuff about me...yeah my fiance and I realized we're not ready to go public just yet...yeah, I don't want that to be published...thankyou so much...thankyou, bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please:)

Have any ideas for the story? leave a comment or message me :)

and I have nothing against Michelle, I just thought it needed some drama ;)

And here's Audrey's performance (credit to Lady Gaga)


i hadn't realised that i've been modelling the character Audrey after Lady Gaga, you know, italian, the songs. stuff like that...