Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Ukelele

After my performance I changed into some more casual clothes; a t-shirt, jeans, sneakers. It was already dark outside, and whatever Ryan had planned for the night, I didn't know. He just told me to bring Nixon (my guitar).
I came downstairs into the lobby, and found Ryan sitting on one of the couches playing a ukelele.

"What's up with the ukelele?" I chuckled, sitting down next to him.

"The movie requires me to play it, so I've been learning it, and I thought we'd go for a walk and play some music." He smiled.

"That sounds pretty cool." I smiled.

"Good, shall we get going?"

"Yupp." We got up and left the hotel.

-x-

We walked through the streets Paris, talking, laughing, having a good time. We went to the Eiffel Tower, and were now at the top of it, looking over the edge

"So where'd you grow up?" He asked.

"Well, I stayed in Seattle till I was 6, then my dad, his wife and me moved to Los Angeles. But during the time in Seattle, I'd go and visit with my mom and family in New York one or two weeks every month. But it worked out 'cause her and Nikki moved to LA, then I did with my dad. So I saw the rest of my family more often."

"So then you've always been in Los Angeles?" he asked.

"No, I lived in Michigan for a while too." I said.

"Michigan? So you're family moved there after Los Angeles?"

"...No...I was there alone...wow, I can't even remember why..." I replied, then thought for a moment.

"That's strange." he replied.

"It is...but, my family moved back to New York when I was 10. But also growing up, my uncle Gianni cared alot for my dad and felt bad for him because you know, we weren't really well off in the beginning, so my uncle would take me to Miami to stay with him sometimes. I loved my uncle Gianni so much."

"Is that why you now own Versace? He left his business to you." He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "He inspired me everytime we were together. Not only was he a designer, but he was an artist. He encouraged me to pursue my dream to be an actress. He taught me to not just look at the world, but to find its meaning. We could find art in anything. I'm dedicating my first line to him and my friend."

"Who's your friend?"

"Alexander McQueen." I softly smiled as I traced my fingers along the bracelet I wore.

"Did he give you that?" He asked.

"Yeah." I took it off and handed it to him. "He had it engraved too: 'Here's to us Kid. I love you with all my heart. Your good old fashioned loverboy -Lee'."

Ryan smiled and gave it back to me.

"I wear it everyday. He gave it to me as a birthday gift a year ago. He was my best friend. He used to call me Kid, and I'd call him by his first name, Lee. Good Old Fashioned Loverboy was our favourite song by Queen, we'd sing it whenever we were drunk." I laughed.

"How long had you known eachother?" He asked.

"Since I was 18. So for 7 years we had been friends. We helped eachother's career. I'd model his designs, and when the press saw that the Versace heiress modeled for McQueen, it helped him. And he helped me with my modeling career. When he died, a part of me died with him."

Ryan shook his head, "I'm so sorry." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"And it's gonna sounds kinda silly 'cause he was gay, but I really think I fell in love with him. He was always there for me when Brian wasn't, when Brian and I would have a fight or something, I'd always go to Alexander's and he'd take care of me" I said, "...Brian never liked him. But then again, Lee didn't like him either." I chuckled.

"Brian doesn't seem to like anyone." Ryan chuckled.

"He's quite a character." I smirked.

"Have you told him that we're moving in together?" He asked.

I sheepishly smiled.

"Oh man, he's gonna kill me." He laughed.

I laughed. "Well he can't really do anything, I mean you and I are getting engaged tomorrow, so..."

"I think it's gonna be really great pretending to be married." He smiled.

"Same here...we've been talking only about me, where did you grow up?" I smiled, then all of a sudden shivered. I was cold.

He took off his cardigan and placed it over my shoulders. I lifted my eyes and he looked into mine. He softly smiled.

"I grew up in Ontario, Canada..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I updated! I'm so sorry for the incredibly long wait. I've been beyond busy.
anyway...
Comments Please :)
I promise to update more frequently