Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

La Vie En Rose

The rest of the day, Ryan had gone all out to win my heart.
We first went for a walk along the Pont Alexandre bridge, and there he had a boat waiting for us. We took the boat from there to the Tuileries Gardens.

Every once in a while he would push me behind the shrubs or trees and try to kiss me. We kept fooling around; pushing eachother in the bushes, acting silly and promiscuous.
I pushed him down into the grass we were behind a rose bush. I straddled his hips with my legs and leaned down, I began whispering dirty things in his ear. He began blushing and laughing.

"Take off your pants." I giggled, undoing his belt.

"No, not my pants." He laughed.

"Yes your pants." I laughed, I undid his belt fully. "I wanna see your peacock."

We burst out laughing, I fell over laughing so hard. "I can't believe you actually wrote a song like that." He laughed.

"But you seriously believed me." I chuckled, sitting up.

"Yeah I did." He smiled, also sitting up.

"And you didn't want me to stop." I smirked.

He cupped my face with his hands, "No I didn't. Do you want me to stop?" He brought his face closer, I could feel his warm breath against my lips.

I closed my eyes as my lips parted, taking in his breath into my mouth. "No." I whispered.

He laughed lightly then pressed his soft lips to mine, his tongue traced my bottom lip, making me gasp. His mouth was now fully against mine, his tongue rubbing against mine made me softly moan. His hand rubbing my thigh, clutching at me through my jeans.

He slowly pulled away, he had a smirk on his face. I have to admit, I wanted more. I blushed when his blue eyes met mine.

"I've got another surprise planned." He took my hands and stood me up.

We continued to walk through the gardens and eventually they led us to the Louvre museum.

He had the place rented out for us, so we could admire the paintings and art pieces in peace and quiet, and so we could have our privacy.

We spent a few hours there, then he had one last surprise for me. A Rolls Royce was waiting outside for us, ready to take us to the Eiffel Tower.

When we arrived, the Tower was quiet and had no one there. Ryan had arranged with the security to let us in.

At the top, was the most romantic setting he made. The tower was already lit up with lights, but the place he had for us was surrounded by candles, a table for two with a red table cloth was in the middle. Rose petals had been spread all around. La Vie En Rose softly played from the speakers.

"Do you like it?" He smiled.

"I love it." I looked up at him, smiling, trying not to blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be a silent reader, Leave a comment :)

any ideas for the story? let me know, leave a comment of send a message :)