Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

I Hurt Myself Today...What Have I Become?



I cared for Ryan that night, cleaning the blood on his cheek. I carefully dabbed a damp cloth to his face.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

He placed his hand on mine, taking it from his face and kissing it. He sat up and cupped my face and kissed me.

"We need to get you out of here." He whispered, then again softly kissed my lips.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

July 11th

The next three days were spent in a deep depression, the pills weren't working anymore, I didn't want to do the things I used to, I didn't even want to talk anymore, think anymore. I just stayed in bed as Daniel, Chanel, and Nikki made their rounds popping in and out of my room checking on me. At one point I told them to take a break, so they left for a while.

-Nikki, Daniel and Chanel's Lives-

"We need to continue keeping a close eye on her." Nikki said in a meloncholly tone, the three waited at the elevator.

"Do you think she..." Daniel didn't finish, he shuddered at the thought of suicide.

Nikki nodded, "It's runs in the Cobain family, along with depression and_"

"Bipolar." Daniel sighed.

"Maybe I should go back then." Chanel quietly said.

"No, I think we all need a bit of a break, even if it's only for 15 minutes." Nikki sighed.

The elevator doors opened and they all walked in.

Audrey's POV : 7:45pm

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. It felt like I was hopeless.

"Audrey, do you wanna talk?" My dad, Kurt, was sitting next to me.

I turned to look at him, my eyes were red from all the crying and lack of sleep over the past three days.

"Why did this happen dad? Why do I have to feel this all at once?" I sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sometimes we just have to go through the bad in life. At the end of the day, we come out stronger."

"But this has just been a really bad tour, I mean 24 days ago the omen started, and that omen was Brian. Everything just went down hill from there." I replied.

"But there was some good that came from it, you met up with an old boyfriend that you didn't hate, you dated a prince, and Ryan, he seems nice." He tried cheering me up.

"That also shows that I have commitment issues The media are just eating this up."

"What about Caleb?" He asked.

I just looked at him.

"Do you feel a certain way about him?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I never thought about it. I've become exceptionally skilled at blocking out thoughts and feelings."

"Which is bad."

"What do I do dad? What am I gonna do with my life? I feel ruined." I covered my face.

He put his hand on my shoulder, "That's not for me to tell you. You can figure this out. Things will be okay, even though they look bad, they're gonna be okay."

I sat in silence for a long time, trying to think of what I could do to make everything better. I lifted my head, knowing what I was gonna do.

"Can I have a hug?" I turned to my dad.

He smiled, giving me that Cobain grin. He reached his arms out and hugged me. I held him tight resting my head on his shoulder, I held back tears.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too." He smiled, releasing me from the hug. "Why did you want a hug?"

"Because this will be the last time I'll ever see you." I replied.

The expression disappeared from his face. "What are you talking about?"

"Today I'm gonna live my life to the fullest, then tonight, it's gonna end with a bang." I replied.

"Audrey no, No! Listen to me, that is not the way to do it. That is not a choice, it is not an alternative!" He raised his voice.

"You're just a figment of my imagination dad, and I think it's time for you to go." I said, standing up.

"Audrey, I am your father, you will listen to me. Don't do this. Don't do this!"

I closed my eyes for a moment. His lecturing stopped. So I opened my eyes to see he was no longer there.

The plan for tonight, is that I'm gonna have a party. It's gonna be upstairs, so everyone will be up there. They'll think I'm okay, and that everything is good. We'll drink, have some fun. While everyone is distracted, I'll disappear. I'll come back here and get ready.

I took out my phone and called my friend Stefan Gordy (aka Redfoo from LMFAO).

"Hello." He answered.

"It's Audrey Cobain. Let's party tonight. Top floor. Shots, drinks. Everything." I said.

"Sounds good." He smirked.

"Perfect." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts???

So this was kind of a hard thing to write, so I listened to really sad music, and the one that really helped writing this was Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt.
check it out to get the full effect