Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Tequila

I woke up and realized i was in my bed on the bus. I began freaking out; I made out with Zack, or perhaps a little more than just making out...Zack. Best friend and bandmate of my ex. What happened to Brandon? What did i do?! What do i do?!
I need to talk to someone. Not a bandmate. Not a Relative, or a best friend of a relative...Caleb...i don't know why, but i will.

I sat up, forgetting the height of the bunk, and smashed my head on the top. I held my head moaning in agony.
"I see you're awake." Zack opened the curtain and knelt down beside me.
"Mhm." I stared at him in disbelief.
"What?" He was grinning.
"Zack...did we go all the way last night?" I asked him.
"Unfortunately no. I had a feeling you wouldn't remember."
"What do you mean?" I asked
"And i guess the bottle of tequila slipped your mind too. We were in the middle of third when you passed out. Totally sucked." He chuckled.
"Tequila?"
"Thank goodness for gas stations."
"No. oh no no no, i can't believe myself!"
"Don't worry babe, we can try this again, everyone left." He was still grinning as he climbed into my bunk. He straddled my hips with his legs, and bent down to kiss me. i tried but failed to dodge his kiss, but after that i pushed him away, "You know Zack, i'm actually supposed to go talk to a friend of mine. So i should go."
I struggled to to get out of the bunk, then i realized that i was only wearing my panty and my Nirvana t-shirt. I slapped my forehead, "Sorry dad." I murmured to myself. I stood up and pulled on my jeans, Zack watched me then stood up and wrapped his arms around me.
"Are you regretting last night?" He asked.
"Zack, you're Brian's bestfriend and his bandmate, He and i, we just got our friendship back on track, this isn't exactly helping it. I feel terrible, i feel like such a floozy. prostitute. or in Nikki's words, Hooker!" I tried to break free from his hold, but he held me close.
"Audrey, he doesn't have to know. Yesterday we said no commitments, just a casual friendship. We're friends with benefits." He tried to comfort me.
"Zack, this can never happen again." I looked down.
"...No occasional makeouts?" He teased.
"Nothing."
"One last kiss then." He lifted my face to his, so our eyes could meet. I nodded.
We had a semi-long open mouthed kiss.
"Just remember, I've had and always will have a little crush on you." He smiled.
I turned and left, going to Caleb's bus.

~KOLs bus, talking to Caleb~
"Oh Caleb, I feel awful, I'm supposed to be all in love with Brandon, instead i go and screw the first guy i see." My head was on the table.
"Well, if it makes you feel any better, i was drunk too last night." He patted my shoulder.
"Yeah but you didn't sleep with Zack." I murmured.
"Yeah you're right...but technically you two didn't "sleep" together, you passed out during 1st."
I chuckled, "Third."
"I screwed up on purpose. I just wanted to make you smile." He gave a sincere smile.
I sat up, "And i'm not trying to justify by saying this, but a year withour sex is like an eternity. I needed it. And don't think of me as a sex-crazed nympho, but you get where i'm coming from right?"
"Oh yeah, long tours. I gotcha. So, then what're you gonna do about Brandon?" He asked.
"I don't know."
"Do you still feel the same way about him?" He asked
"I don't know, i mean maybe i had mistaken that feeling for love, it's been a LONG time, but i do care alot about him." I sighed
"Well, i could talk to him if you'd like. Direct his attention elsewhere."
"Could you?"
He nodded.
"Thanks. ugh, why did we have to be paired up with up with them?" I complained.
"Well, if things ever get bad, you can come stay in our bus, it's just us."
"Thanks."
"Now, we have a show later on in the evening, how 'bout you and i go get an ice cream or something, for breakfast? Just to get away." He chuckled.
"That sounds good." I smiled, "I'm just gonna go change."
"I'll be here."
5 minutes later I came back, i wore a striped mini dress and wedge heels.

We walked into town and embraced the culture of Dublin, and by culture i mean the Fringe festival that was on.
-i'm not gonna go into much detail of what they do-
We spent a couple of hours in Dublin, most of the time we sat at a cafe and watched the festival from a distance.
"I really don't know much about you, just your name." He had his elbows on the table as he watched me stir my coffee.
"Well, there's alot about me, what do you wanna know?" I glanced up at him.
"Do you have a lastname?" He half-smiled.
"Cobain."
He looked at me for a second, "Like, Kurt Cobain's daughter?"
I nodded.
"That's really cool."
"My turn to ask a question, where's your accent from?" I asked.
"Tennessee." He answered.
"I love it." I smiled.
"I always thought i mumbled." He laughed to himself.
"I like it, in a way you sound like John Wayne." I laughed.
"John Wayne!" He laughed.
"Yeah you know, you walk into a room and say 'Step aside pilgrim' and then shoot someone." I was grinning.
"Shoot someone, that's a little extreme." He chuckled.
"Well if you wanna be John Wayne you have to shoot someone." I replied.
"I didn't say I wanted to be John Wayne, you're the one that brought him into our conversation. I wanna be Clint Eastwood." He leaned back in his chair.
"You'll be the shakiest gun in the West." I laughed.
"Whatever, i'd be the fearless outlaw. you'd be the damsel in distress." He smirked.
"Nope, i'd be Rocky Balboa." I looked off into the distance being all proud.
"Rocky Balboa, how'd he get into this conversation?" He chuckled.
"I have no idea." I laughed.
We spent about an hour at the cafe, just talking and laughing. But it was time to come back, so we walked back to the arena. We had popsicles and were laughing about our previous conversations, when all of a sudden a girl came walking up to us. Caleb stopped dead in his tracks.

"Lily." He looked surprised.
"Hello Caleb." She gave him a desirous smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image