Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

To Sir, With Love

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=Zym_jAz8Wnc[/youtube]

Kings of Leon were doing their first show, so i stood side stage just as Caleb asked. They performed Sex on Fire, Use Somebody, and Notion. Lily stood beside me, she bagan chatting with me:
"So how do you know Caleb?" She asked.
I have a feeling she had already asked Caleb the same question about me, but i decided to just give her an honest answer.

"I met him like, yesterday. I bumped into him which made me drop an apple i was holding, so he gave me another one, then we realized that we were both friends with the same guy, so we began hanging out." I gave her the most straightforward answer i could.
"Oh."
I wasn't getting a good vibe from her, perhaps she expected me to be the "other woman." WHICH I AM NOT.
Caleb was doing the solo for Use Somebody and he looked over and nodded to me. Lily was not amused.

"So Caleb and I have been dating for about a year now." She was trying to rub it in.

"Wow, that's really good. Congratulations. Man, it's ben a long time since i've been in a relationship longer than a year." I began thinking.

"Oh really, who have you dated?"

"When i was 18 i was with Garrett Hedlund for about a year and a half. Then when i was 20, i was with Synyster Gates, also known as Brian Haner. We were together for three years." I answered.

"That sounds cool."

To stop me from opening a can of them backhands on this girl, Kings of Leon finished their set. I congratulated Caleb and the rest of the guys, then lickety split outta there.

I went back to the bus and sat at the table with Behati, the guys stood around us listening to our girl talk.
"Okay! Biggest turn on?" I asked Behati.

"Arms, strong arms. And i love backs, solid, smooth." She blushed, "And I already know yours, will you repeat it for the boys to hear?"

I smirked, "Tongues, i love 'em. *Zack smiled* And i love hands, like when guys have strong hands with long fingers. Like Leonardo DiCaprio's in Titanic."

"Oooh, okay. Craziest place, or places that you've done it?" Behati looked me in the eye with a crazy grin on her face.

"Hmm, i dunno. Brian where's the craziest place we've done it?" I turned to him.

He blushed, "Let's see...there's the time we did it in a beach cabana in Hawaii...or a camping tent...bathroom stall...pool...rollercoaster."

"We never did it on a rollercoaster, you fruit cake!" I laughed, "I'll just say the beach cabana."

"Wow...i must be honest, my boyfriend and I have never done it in places like that..." Behati looked shocked.

"That's okay. Brian's a crazy guy.I smiled.

"Woah, alrighty girls, this conversation is way too much information for me!" Oliver chuckled.

"Alright, we'll talk about...Audrey's music! Your songs, you told me they each had a meaning to them, could you tell us about them?" Behati asked me.

"Okay, just let me go get my songbook!" I jumped outta my seat to go get my book.
"I have 14 songs that are gonna be on the new album, but i'll only read a few of them, i don't wanna give away the whole album. But I will tell you the meaning of the ones on the first album, i'll say my favourites; the first song on the old album is One of the Boys, it's about me, it's kind of a coming-of-age song, How i left behind my tomboy image and became the woman I am today.

Then there's California Gurls, that one was a love song to California, I moved there to do my grade 12 and just fell in love with the place. That one's on the new album."

"I love that song." Behati smiled.

"Then there's Teenage Dream, that one is about my first crush and my summer fling, Brian my dear. I met him in Cali, and the lyrics describe our relationship. And then in 2006, Victoria's Secret did a photoshoot with some rockstars, that's when Brian and I met again. I told myself that I'd never be the same again, and if we'd ever meet again I wouldn't let him get away. So with the inspiration from that, I wrote If We Ever Meet Again."

"Awe__." Brian shook me.

"Then there's True Love, that was about when Brian and I began hanging out, it was the pre-dating thing, and I literally felt like a hopeless romantic teenager."

"I have that effect on women." Brian smiled as he sat back.

"Yeah right, the next song is Futuristic Lover, that one is kind of irrelevant, I just thought it was kinda neat so I kept it. Just think of it as an intermission song. So the next one is Monster, it's about my dear Brian, it was kinda about how our relationship matured and uh, well the lyrics tell the story. And Bad Romance is like part 2 to that song."

"I think I just might like those songs, I'd like to hear them." Brian put his arm around my shoulders.

"When we get to London, I'll perform them just for you." I playfully scruffed up his hair.

"Next song!" Behati smiled.

"Hot N Cold, the cliche break up song." I smirked, "And Circle the Drain is more of an angry break up song...it's more of a burn song..."

"Burn song?" Brian looked at me.

"I'll let you read the lyrics." I gave him the piece of looseleaf with the lyrics scrawled on it. Johnny stole it from my hand and began reading the lyrics outloud. Behati almost died laughing. Brian was really...shocked.

"And I promise this is the last breakup song. Not Like the Movies is what it's called. There's no anger in it, it's mostly about when we really broke up...when we called the wedding off. It was probably the hardest song for me to write."

There was a silence but immediatly broke it, "Then there's Thinking of You and the second last song is Peacock. And the grand finale is Firework...just to end the story."

Behati looked up at me and smiled, "I think this album is gonna top the charts, it'll go platinum. Gold! Diamond!"

"And I think Syn's incompetence in the bedroom will help the album sell." Johnny laughed.

"I'm really sorry Bri." I tried to stifle a laugh.

"Whatever!" He chuckled.

That night the buses were started up, and we were on our way to Scotland. After that, London, then Brighton for little break, then back on the road to other European destinations.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Comment and ideas are very much welcome :)

here's Audrey's outfit when she stand side stage watching kings of leon
Audrey's Outfit

song credits to Katy Perry <3, Lady Gaga, and Ke$ha