Status: Rewrite of a story I did on a different site. On and Off

This Can't Be Happening

Three

Almost instntly the arguing stopped. her mother smiled at her and fixed her hair.

"Lilly, sweetie. How was morning classes?" She asked beating around the most obvious bush.

Lilly rolled her eyes slightly. "It was fine. What's this whole lunch thing about? Last time we did this you told me grandma died." She said and looked at her mother and father.

Her mother opened her mouth to say something but stopped short, "Uhhh..."

Her father quickly jumped in. "Honey, what your mother is trying to say is that you're going to boarding school."

At that moment the world stopped. 'He didn't just say boarding school, did he?' she asked herself.
Yea, I think he did. her tiny inner voice said back
Oh hell no! Boarding school?! She cried out in her head
Oh hell yes! Boarding school! her inner voice yelled back.
Oh god....NO!

"Honey I think she's in schock. Lillian. Lillian." She head her mother's voice send everything back into motion.

At this point Lilly's expression was frozen with her mouth hanging open.

"Lilly, please say something. Doll face?" her father spoke using his old nick name for her.

Lilly's eyes blinked a few times as she shook her head. "I'm sorry. I thought you said boarding school for a moment." She said placing her hand over her heart and sitting back in her chair her eyes closing.

"We did, dear." her mother said her face covered in worry about her daughter.

Lilly's eyes shot open and she lurched forward in her chair.

"This can't be happening!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
The corresponding chapter is actually short so yea.
Hope you enjoyed.
Comment!
Subscribe!
~Lilly