‹ Prequel: Finding Her Voice

The Dark Asylum

the drive..

Mikey's P.O.V

I woke up and quickly got dressed. I had to see Emily, My baby, as soon as possible. I ran down stares. "Gee...Can we go now?" I asked sadly anticipating his answer.

"Mikey you have to eat first." he said " you barley eat anything. Do you want to look like a skeleton?" he said while shoving a plate of who knows in my face. I reluctantly took a bite as my tummy grumbled. That’s when I began to scarf down the rest of my mystery breakfast. Apart from wanting to see her, I was hungry as hell.

After what seemed like forever i finally finished and hurried him out the door knowing it would be a good hour drive. Once we got in the car I turned on the radio trying to relax my self a bit more. "You have to calm down your shaking," gee said

"It’s just so hard I miss my baby Gerard" I said beginning to tear up as I fell asleep.

Gerard's P.O.V

I watched as my brother fell asleep. God I was so worried about him. He doesn't talk or eat. All he does is sleep and have nightmares. I hate myself that I didn't watch over Emily so close my brother would never be hurt like this and Emily would be safe in his arms. They are so cute together and I miss them. There smiling faces and how they looked at each other with such love. All I saw in Mikey's eyes was burning passion and lust now all I see is my broken brother.

Something just seems right about that place. Why can she not have any visitors? I looked at my brother once more. He looked like he was having a pleasant dream for once. Making my final decision I picked up my cell phone and began dialing 9-1-1

For emergences press one.....
Non-emergences press 2.........[/]

I pressed the button and waited as it dialed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this ahs been taking for ever to update ive just been soo busy and when im not im exuasted from all the teasst cello and babysitting im like god is it summer yet?