‹ Prequel: Finding Her Voice

The Dark Asylum

The search

Mikey's P.O.V

I passed the police station back and forth. I was so nervous about what was going to happen. They had sent two cops over to inspect the place but for my own safety I had to stay here. Just in case they found something they didn't want the owners to have any grudge against me.

I really wish Gerard was here with me but I understand that Libby needs him the most right now. I called Ray an hour ago and he said he would be here. Out of the rest of the band Ray and I are pretty close. When Ray finally got here he wrapped me in his arms in comfort. There was only one thing we could do, and that was to wait.

Emily's P.O.V.

I was so worried they locked us all in our rooms and gave us a little food. I was so confused, but what was even more nerve racking was they put me in a new room. This room had a T.V., radio, and even some books. I had been without these for a very long time. Normally I would be spending my long days with Aiden, that’s just not possible anymore.

God I was so worried about him. No one has ever returned from down there except one girl but she spends her days in her room being force fed and never says a word so no one can ask what happens down there.

I sat down on the carpeted floor and watched the news. I wanted to know what was going on in the world. I watched about some school shootings and president elections. There were some health articles that were interesting about how Ritalin is causing a few deaths in the UK.

After I was done with news for awhile I turned on music videos. I heard some familiar ones and a lot of new songs from new and old bands. I missed music. It was my means of escape and I wish I had my Piano with me here.

I lay down on my bed and let the music take over me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Mikey's P.O.V

It was starting to get a little late and still no word from the police. I found my self falling asleep on Ray's shoulder when the two cops came in. I quickly jerked my head up to here some news. The guy and A few other cops walked over two us.

"We checked the place over and it seemed pretty decent, but there were no records of visitors though they swear people visit and there are also a few rooms that they would not let us in and we had no rights to search them because we don't have the right papers and shit with us." the cop said to me and the others

The other cop then spoke up :That’s pretty weird so first thing tomorrow were going to get more cops and papers and remove some of the workers and the main boss and were going to search the place top to bottom,"

"And Emily?" I asked

"We saw her in her room but she was asleep and watching T.V she seems fine and I don't think there's much to worry about," the other cop said. I didn't believe him. I knew there was something wrong and I have to find out what it is.