Status: This will start out slow.

The Kill of a Beautiful Lie

Don't go around claiming the world owes you life, the world was here first.
- Mark Twain
==========(((============)))==========(=)=======)))========((((=======))))===(=))

In the year of 2055 Chase Paige Micheals moved all the way from Utah to California for her parents business. She moved to a big rich neighborhood that had big houses. Her family; being her mother, father, and herself, moved into the biggest house at the end of the neighborhood.

Rumor has it that in the year of 2010 the famous band Avenged Sevenfold was tortured and murdered in the very house while on a week break off of there around the world tour. The house has been abandoned for 15 years because a 16 year old girl had disappeared after she went into the house. She was never seen again.

The police tried finding her but never did because they didn't have enough evidence and eventually gave up the case just like they did on the Avenged case. The people who lived there before said that every night you can hear the band members pleas and screams for there lives as they were killed off one by one by one.

After 15 years the Micheals family moved in. Chase was happy to know the house was haunted. She wanted to see and hear all the paranormal actives going on in the house and see if she could communicate with any of the ghost.

Little does she know that she was going to help the band in many ways then one. She also might not know that one of these ghost is her great great great great uncle. The twist is... the ghost aren't the only things living in that house. The killers spirt is still there and it still has a thirst to kill. So now Chase must help release the bands souls from the evil spirt before its to late or she'll becomes a trapped soul herself.

Disclaimer: I don't own any songs or quotes also I don't own anyone famous. I do own the plot and chase and her family. If you think of stealing I don't give a damn I'm reporting your ass.