Status: This will start out slow.

The Kill of a Beautiful Lie

The Scene and Non Social Version Of Nancy Drew

- Chase -

Sup peeps the name is Chase Michael's. Not really a big fan of the living but the dead sure give me a interest. You want to know what I mean by that I see.

Well every sense I was 7 I have been able to see dead people or I can hear dead people. Some are good and some just plan out evil. Its always been that way.

I've gone around my old town helping out people who think they have ghost in there house but they never do. They always just want me to come over so they could try to be my friend. But sadly they never want to be my friend for the right reasons. They only want to be friends cause I have lots of money and know famous people. That's why I stick to liking the dead than the living.

I'm unusually happy today. We get to move into this new house in Huntington Beach, CA. Its said that a long time ago a very famous band called Avenged Sevenfold was tortured and murdered and there souls haunt the house forever until someone breaks the case and finds out the murder. And truthfully I can't wait to get there to check it out.

* Two Weeks Later *

Today we moved into the house and our things have been unpacked already by the maids that my parents hired. And of course my go for nothing parents are already gone on there six month ' business trip'.

I was in my room and all the maids left to go home. It is I think round twelve in the morning when I hear a pained scream. I bolt out the room and go downstairs to see where the scream came from but came up with nothing.

Another scream is herd but it sounds like it was coming from the basement. I ran to the door just to find out it was locked. I jiggled it a few times to see if it would open but the knob broke off and the door opens slowly.

The screams get louder and louder as I got closer to the bottom of the stairs. As I get down the stairs there where instruments all around the room. Most of them rusted. Of looks like a recording studio. I hear another pained scream and turn around to come face to face with all five men of the Avenged Sevenfold band. All of them looked horrible. They had blood all over there body and clothes but there skin looked fresh and clean.

We sat there looking at each other in fright of what would happen if any of us made a move. The one with the Fedora staring the hardest. "Finally someone who can see us. I thought we could never be saved! He keeps us trapped in this horrid house and makes up suffer everyday for the littlest thing. I don't see why he just doesn't let us go and let us go where we belong." he shouted as the others gave him nervous looks.

" Um what are you talking about?" the room began to shake and this blackish green stuff began to cover the room and the guys face began to change from nervous to horror. And then they all disappeared one by one screaming a plea to be saved or begging not to be harmed while I just stood in the middle of the basement confused.
I think I just found out if this house was haunted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Hope you like it. Tell me what you think. Thanks for everything.
Read. Comment. Subscribe. Or in other words R.C.S.