Years Come and Go but You're Still Here

Image

Francis and Nick were right for each other from the start. It was like they were made for one another and whenever they were together it was fireworks, sparks, every romantic feeling you could think. Even though they were teenagers, they still felt in love. But there was a problem: Mike. He loved Francis too, and he tried every attempt, even planting one on her. Francis hides it. When Nick finds out, it ruins everything, and they end their seemingly perfect relationship. Years go by and they haven't seen or spoken with one another until they can't fight it, and Francis caves in to him. However, there is something holding her back: She's getting married. To Mike. Can a teenage love survive the years of being seperated, the heart ache, and the fact that Francis is marrying somone else?
  1. Chapter One
    Francis wakes up to a call from her fiance, trying to get rid of the dream she had of Nick, her former lover. But she can't get his face out of her mind, and she is sucked back to her memories.
  2. Chapter Two
    When Francis joins her friends at the fair, she is surprised to find what crazy things Nick will do just to get her attention.
  3. Chapter Three
    Movie night at Francis' house, and Nick is as nervous as ever awaiting her answer to go on a date with him or not. Joe and Jazmin have a little moment of their own and decide to barge in on Francis and Nick.
  4. Chapter Four
    Finally the two have their date, along with Jazmin and Joe, and it starts out wonderfully. But of course, Joe has to put his foot in his mouth and ruins it all. However, Nick has his tricks, and the night ends the way it should.
  5. Chapter Five
    So I am figuring out that you don't *have* to put a description for *every* chapter. Forgive me, I'm new. :P So please, just enjoy the story. It was written for my good friend Francis.
  6. Chapter Six
  7. Chapter Seven
  8. Chapter Eight
  9. Chapter Nine
  10. Chapter Ten
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Four more chapters to go! :O
  12. Chapter Twelve
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    TWO MORE CHAPTERS! :O
  14. Chapter Fourteen
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    THE FINALE!!! :D