Enchanted Strangers

Twenty Six

-3 years later

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. Today is my wedding day. People are dressed up, excited, and ready to see me walking down that long, church aisle in my long beautiful white dress. Friends, family, people from the press, here at Mine &Justin's wedding. I stare at myself and just remember the old days. When we were first 16, and we both didn't know each other, but we talked as if we did.

We had very rough times, but also very happy times. It was like none of that ever happened, but then again, I remember it perfectly in my mind. I grab my bag and dig into it, avoiding lipstick tubes &mascara brushes. I take out two pictures. One was a picture of Adrianna, so beautiful in her yellow summer dress. She was pregnant with Drew. The baby shower...the day Justin came back.

The second picture was of Drew when he was born. I smiled at that, he looked so small. Drew Alexander De'Vonne Bieber was now 4 years old. We added our, well originally Justin's, last name when he turned two. He is now our son. Adrianna's mom passed him on to us when she collapsed down the stairs of her home. She stayed in a hospital, where she was getting taken care of for a couple weeks. They found out she had a tumor in her brain, and she didn't have much time to live.

She died when Drew turned 3. It was a sad day for all of us. Adrianna's dad is still in prison. We kept close watch after him for a while, until they said he was changing his ways. He was sentenced to prison for life. What a family.

I was tearing up, but I quickly wiped the tears, I didn't wanna mess up my make up. My face was all glittery, and I felt like a princess. Justin's princess. There was a knock on my door and I sat up to go open it. It was my mom. She gasped and hugged me tight "Oh girl, you look so beautiful. Eveyone's going to love it"

I smiled "Thank you so much mom. I can't believe it" I let go "I'm getting married" I sniffled. Damn, tears were about to form again. My mom shed a tear "My sweet sweet Hazel. You're all grown up. Oh, you don't know how much I love you. Promise me you'll never forget your old mom" she laughed, while crying. I nodded and just gave in to the tearing. I hugged her and kissed her cheek "I love you mom" I choked out.

"I love you too baby" and she kissed the side of my head "This is your time to shine" she smiled and walked out. I took a deep breath and grabbed my flower bouquet. It was time to walk down that aisle. No father by my side, but I was ready.

--

My wedding was almost starting. I brushed off any unwanted stained and fluff. I shook my hair and flipped it multiple times, nervously. Ryan patted me on the back "You're getting married man" he chuckled and shook his head. I nodded "Yeah...this is it man" I turned to him and just gave him a big hug. Ryan was ike my brother, and I was glad I picked him as my best man.

"Give em a good show bro" he closed his eyes. Ryan always told me this before every show these past years. I nodded and let go "Thanks man" I smiled.

Jessica ran in and gasped "Oh my god! You guys look so sexy! Let's get a picture, all of you" she huddled everyone up, including herself. She handed the camera to Kenny and he took a picture of the Bieber crew. I smiled real big, I couldn't wait to see my beautiful bride in her white dress. Everyone ran out the door, except my mom. She walked up to me and stroked my cheek with her finger.

"My baby boy" she sighed, trying not to cry "You're gettign married"

I nodded and hugged her tight "Thank you for everything mom, you made this dream possible. I love you" I said, trying not to cry.

She cried "Oh, no problem. Anything for my bieber" she sniffled and let go. I shook my hair again "Well, time to get this started"

I took a deep breath and I walked out of the dressing room to meet my bride at the front of the chapel.

--

The music went on and everyone was in place, except me. I was standing in my dressing room, covering my face with my white veil. I was ready. I opened the door to my dressing room and walked towards the entrance of the chapel. Everything looked so perfect from far away, I was afraid I might ruin it. But I just took a few steps and stood by the doorway. Everyone stood up and turned. They awed and some had tears to their eyes.

I smiled through my veil and started walking slowly down the aisle. I stared at Justin who was smiling and standing at the front, waiting for me to be beside him. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful he looked. On the top of the stairs, sat Drew the ring carrier, and the little flower girl, Jazmyn. She was so cute in her little pink flower dress. Drew wore a little black tuxedo, matching Justin.

I wante to keep this picture in my head forever. They all looked so beautiful, standing there waiting for me. Ryan, Christian, and Chaz were standing next to Justin, for they were his best men. Caitlin, Jessica, Cindy, and my mom were on the other side, smiling at me. I finally got to Justin's side, and he held both of my hands. The priest walked foward one step and began the sermon.

"...Do you Justin Drew Bieber Mallette, take Hazel Alexandria Lo'Raine to be your lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health. For as long as you both shall live?" the priest recited, looking at Justin. Justin bit his lip and nodded stupidly. I smiled and laughed to myself.

"I do" Justin's lips said.

The priest turned towards me and asked me the same question "...And do you Hazel Alexandria Lo'Raine, take Justin Drew Bieber Mallette to be your lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health. For as long as you both shall live?"

Everyone leaned foward a little to hear my response. Were they stupid? Of course I was going to say yes. I sighed softly and nodded "I do" I smiled.

The priest closed the bible and smiled "I now pronounce you, Husband and wife" he paused "You may now, kiss the bride"

At the moment Justin took the veil off my face and picked me up. I put his head into my hands and we kissed each other, very passionately. I broke away and we laughed. We were finally married! I was now known as "Mrs. Justin Drew Bieber"! Oh it was every girl's dream to have that name, and I was living that dream. I couldn't believe it. I was overjoyed. Full of happiness. I was Justin Bieber's wife. Today, we made history.

The cameras flashed, and newspapers were obviously printing out headlines: Justin Bieber! Married!

It was a dream come true, and I knew it wasn't going to end. I loved him so much. I would never let him go.

--

Married! I couldn't control myself. I took Hazel and we ran out of the chapel. We got into a limo that was written all over saying "Just Married!"

It was like a page out of a fairytale! I was more then happy to be married to my beautiful WIFE, Hazel! I got to say that now. I said it before to the media and in interviews, but it just felt legit to say she was now my wife. She shared my last name. We drove off to my jet, where we were gonna fly to Dubai for our honeymoon. We stayed at that big hotel that looked like a boat.

It was expensive, but it was worth it. I carried my bride to the hotel room and we just layed on the bed.

"Married" Hazel breathed out. I nodded my head, it still didn't sink in, but i'm glad it was official "Married" I turned my head and so did she. We kissed, forcefully. Details don't really matter at this point, but we didn't use a condom this time. We always talked about having a child of our own, but we didn't want to before we were married. We promised ourselves we'd use protection.

But after this day, we were completely free. No worries about concerts, people, and just, everything. We made love on the hotel bed until sunrise. We were perfect. We were infinite. We were like a melody in our little symphany. We were together, forever.

It started off as us being strangers, but it grew into us being enchanted by our own love.

We were, Enchanted Strangers.