Summer in Little Whinging

Day Five

"Oh Haaaaaaaary!"

Harry was in the backyard looking at the clouds, waiting for the moon to rise and thinking of leaving for Hogwarts in a matter of weeks when he heard Eleanor call him. He turned around and expected to see Eleanor standing behind him. When he didn't see her he furrowed his eyebrows and looked to his right. Eleanor called his name again and he looked to his left. Eleanor stood behind the fence that divided to two houses. Eleanor flashed him a smile and waved hello. Harry could only see her from the neck up. Her hair is still brown but instead of curls at the end she has it up in a messy bun.

"Hi Lennie." Harry greeted her when he leaned against the fence.

"Whatca doing?" Eleanor asked.

"Thinking. And you?"

"Getting ready for a visit from a family member." She told him.

"From your mum?"

"I doubt it." She laughed. "She's not to thrilled about me deciding to live with my dad for the summer."

"You told me you didn't want to live with your dad for the summer." He is referring to the conversation they had yesterday.

"Yeah, that's because I was too comfortable living in London and didn't want to move. Anyways, I don't know who's coming to visit."

"I see you didn't go through with your plan to dye your hair blonde." Harry smirked and pointed at her locks.

"I know!" She groaned. "I wanted to but my dad told me don't do it."

"That sucks."

"Yeah."

Micheal exited their house while fixing his shirt. He saw Eleanor talking to Harry and decided to see what they were talking about.

"Does this shirt look okay?"

Eleanor turned around and looked at the blue and white shirt her dad is wearing she gave him two thumbs up before resuming her conversation with Harry. Michael interrupted them once more.

"What are you two talking about?"

"The visit from the unknown family memba!" Eleanor told him with the most haunting voice she could think of.

"That's it?" He raised his eyebrow and looked at Harry. Harry gave him a blank expression.

"Basically." Eleanor shrugged her shoulders. "Hey!"

"What?" Harry and Micheal asked in unison.

"Do you want to come over?" Eleanor asked Harry.

"Sure."

"If it's okay with you Daddy." Eleanor batted her eyes and pouted.

"Fine." Micheal sighed and reentered the house.

"He knows resistance is futile!" Eleanor laughed and left.

Harry quickly walked downstairs with a jacket in hand and headed for the door. He informed his aunt he was going over to Eleanor's for some strange reason. Petunia and Vernon were watching T.V with Dudley when he announced this. Dudley shot up and marched over to Harry.

"She's my girlfriend! I don't want you near her!"

Harry held in the waves of laughter that tried to escape from his throat. Vernon and Petunia stood next to their beloved son and stared daggers into their unwanted nephew.

"We're going with you." Petunia told him.

>>
Petunia had ulterior motives of course. Her curiosity for Micheal Clarke peaked two days ago. She was cleaning her kitchen, as always, when she spotted the elder Clarke outside in his backyard. He was lounging on a chair reading a book while Eleanor sat at a small round table doing the same thing.

Both of their books looked like college level books because of their large size. She assumed they were passed down because of they looked old. Micheal was drinking lemonade when Diana jumped on him and he spilled his drink. He cursed, Diana jumped off of him and sat on Eleanor lap.

Micheal and Eleanor exchanged words before he proceeded to removed his shirt. Petunia's jaw dropped and so did the cloth in her hand.The muscles and little to no fat on his body made her heart skip a beat. It's been a while since Vernon looked some what similar to that.

Vernon's never looked like that. The housewife thought.

>>

Harry entered the Clarke's backyard with a frown on his face. Vernon, Petunia and Dudley looked absolutely ridiculous. It was obvious the gathering was casual but they went out of their way to dress in their Sunday's best. Dudley's hat made him look even more ridiculous. He turned around and looked at them before shaking his head.

"Hi Harry." When she wrapped her arms around his neck he placed his around her waist.

"You look p-pretty." Harry told her.

"Aww, you're so sweet." Eleanor playfully punched his shoulder.

She is wearing a pink jacket over a solid blue dress. Her hair is no longer in a messy bun but rests on her shoulders and back. She is wearing a shiny pink lip gloss and silver necklace.

"I see you brought company."

"I didn't want to."

"The hell is on his head?" Eleanor pointed at Dudley's hat.

"I have no idea."

Harry, Dudley, Eleanor, and the adults mingled and waited for the visitor. When they heard the gate creak open they looked at saw who opened it. Eleanor was the first to say something by screaming and running to the visitor.

"What's up kid?"

The woman dropped the bags in her hands and gave Eleanor a bear hug. Two other people stood behind the woman and said hello to Eleanor.

"I'm surprised you're here." Eleanor told her mother, brother and uncle.

"You're not the only one." Her brother whispered. Their uncle elbowed him in the ribs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!