Breathless

Gerard moves into Franks town and starts going to his school with Frank. There is an immediate dislike between the two, but when Frank and Gerard get paired up as partners by their teachers a connection runs through them and soon they get deeper then they ever thought possible.
  1. Moved
    Gerard moved and starts school
  2. Teenagers
    Much to Frank and Gerard's dislike, they are paired up for an English project.
  3. Heaven Help Us
    Gerard askes Frank to go to his house to work on the project, but something unexpected happens...
  4. Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This
    Frank has as dream about Gerard and it makes things a little awkward, but then out of the bad, something good comes.
  5. Mikey's Mishap
    Mikey finds out Frank and Gerard are dating and freaks.
  6. Masochistic Hour
    Frank muses about his fantasies and explores his masochism further with Gerard.
  7. Suburbia, Disturbia, Homophobia, Clorie.
    Gerard delcares himself dating Frank and meets a girl who makes him more nervous than he thought possible.
  8. What Happened To Privacy?
    Clorie finds Gerard's back pack and enters his drawings into a competition.
  9. Awkward Glances and Stalker Stances
    Gerard finds that he's entered a competition he doesn't remember entering.
  10. Midday Romances
    Gerard and Frank go home early and Frank does something to take Gerard's mind off things. *wink wink*
  11. Ouch
    Gerard and Frank come close, then the Mother shows up.
  12. Clorie's Conclusion
    Clorie talks and Gerard freaks.
  13. The Note and Other Findings
    Gerard and Frank go to a new level of their relationship when they feel threatened.
  14. Allied Enemies
    Gerard's mum comes home with a surprise...
  15. Stolen Away
    Help!
  16. Make Sense?
    Gerard and Clorie have a heart-to-heart chat.