Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

The Death of the Non-Living

Andreas's POV

A pale doctor with blonde hair walked into the room. "W-where am I?" I asked, holding my hand on my forhead.
"Ah, Andreas, you are awake. You are in the hospital, my dear. You took a little spill on your skateboard at the park."
It all came back to me. I remembered taking to my skateboard to the park... I fell. The first thing that shot into my mind was... the baby. "Is the baby okay?!" I said, quickly.
"That's what I came her to talk to you about." My heart was beating so fast I could barely breathe. "The baby... The thing is, the baby is not okay. When you took the fall you half landed on your stomach. They... She is not going to live." He said.
My breathe was stolen from my lungs. She. It was going to be a girl. I could have had a baby girl. I burst into tears. I kept thinking in my mind,"I'm not here right now. This isn't happening." My life was slowly crumbling down and this... a huge chunk just came down.
"I'll leave now." The doctor said, awkwardly.

*Later that day*

Andy was the first to come and visit me. He came up and hugged me. "I'm sorry." He said, then kissed my cheek.
"My life is over." I whispered,"It was going to be a girl. A baby girl. I've always loved the name Alex. Doesn't that sound nice?" I was rambling on by now.
"Yes. That's a beautiful name." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such the short chapter but I'm watching a movie with my sis and her boyfriend. Well. Byeee. Hope you love it and are very sad for Andreas!! lol