Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

Shaun's House

Andreas's POV

It was time for me to leave the hospital. I grabbed my bags and dragged them out the door. Bradie ran up to me, excited. "While you were gone.... I ASKED THIS GIRL OUT!!" He yelped.
"Oh, Bradie. Who is she?" I said, trying to get my bags out the door still.
"Alice," He said, smiling.
"Mmm... I don't know her..." I said,"Can you help me with these bags?"
"Yeah, here," He said, taking some of them.
"Thank you,"
We walked to the car and drove back to Shaun's house. I walked in the door and plopped onto the couch. "Oh, hello, Andreas." My aunt said.
"Hi, Aunty," I said, picking at my nails. They were black but chipping badly. I realized for some reason I had Shaun's phone in my pocket. I pulled it out and easily found out his password. "1234... Oh, Shaun." I whispered to myself, laughing. I looked through all his pictures. There was a picture of a girl in there. At that moment, Shaun walked in. "Grr. I was wondering where my phone went. How did you guess the passcode?
"It was 1234, Shaun. It's very easy to guess." I said, handing him his phone. "Anyways, who's that girl?"
"No one... Just one of my friends... So are you staying the night?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.
"Yes, I am." I said, remembering the old time. Shaun and I used to have sleep overs all the time. He would always be talking about music and I would be shutting him out with the music.
"Okay. Living room or my room?"
"Uh, your room. You can sleep on this couch." I said, getting up.
"Fine. Just don't screw anything up." He said, leading me to the room.
"Goodnight, Shauny." I said, smiling.
"Goodnight, Andy." He said, closing the door. Since Andy came along, no one has called me Andy. For once this week, I was happy. I feel asleep peacefully that night.

*In the morning*

I woke up to Shaun throwing a stuffed animal at my face.
"What?!" I moaned.
"Wake upppppppp." He whined.
"Are you 10 again?" I asked, referring to him whining.
"Shut up." He said, walking out of the room. My phone rang, blasting My Chemical Romance's Ghost Of You. With my eyes still closed, I grabbed it of the side table.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hi. I need help." Bradie said.
"Ugh, with what?" I said.
"With my outfit! ALICE AND I ARE HANGING OUT TODAY. REMEMBER!?" He yelled.
"Oh, yeah... I'll be there in 30. Bye." I said, hanging up before he could say bye. I got up, got dressed in skinnies and a v-neck, and brushed my hair.
"Where are you going?" Shaun said, picking up a water bottle.
"To Andy's, I guess I need to help Bradie with his outfit." I said,"See you later."
"Bye," He said, turning around and opening the fridge.

*Once I got to Andy's*

I walked in to the front door. "Hello, Andreas." Said Andy's mum.
"Hi, Mrs. Clemmensen." I said, walking to Bradie's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... well i guess this was a filler. Just a boring chappie BUT I have HUGE stuff coming. So don't go away=P. Comment, Sub, and tell friends((: